Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... 13:32 - Feb 16 with 1405 viewstheloneranger

"Swansea City’s south Wales derby against Cardiff City has been chosen for live TV coverage by Sky Sports and will now kick off at the earlier time of 12.30pm.

The Swans host the Bluebirds at the Swansea.com Stadium on Saturday, March 16, but had originally been scheduled for 3pm.

Swansea have won seven of the last 10 derbies, but will be wanting to bounce back after defeat in the reverse fixture earlier this season."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 15:01 - Feb 16 with 1313 viewsKeithHaynes

Had to happen i suppose.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 16:14 - Feb 16 with 1250 viewsChippy69

We wont turn up again, the players really don't seem to give a F

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 16:31 - Feb 16 with 1220 viewsKeithHaynes

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 16:14 - Feb 16 by Chippy69

If that happens again, real direct action needs to be taken. Or people just need to keep quiet. And watch us sink further.

This post has been edited by an administrator

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 16:53 - Feb 16 with 1197 viewsEagleEye

Who gets the advantage from early kick off ? I have always looked forward to the derbies but don’t want to even think about this one
SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 17:06 - Feb 16 with 1168 viewsbennytheblue

Don’t panic, two teams of players who barely give one? Let’s see who wants it the most eh? Glad it’s away in fact, our home form is like a free pass to wander through and score a few…..
SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 17:07 - Feb 16 with 1160 viewsChippy69

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 16:31 - Feb 16 by KeithHaynes

If that happens again, real direct action needs to be taken. Or people just need to keep quiet. And watch us sink further.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The latter Keith unfortunately, we went from hardcore to customers

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 19:40 - Feb 16 with 1059 viewsRhonddaSwans

Fair play at least its on tele.

Could be a 6 pointer for both sides by then.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 19:42 - Feb 16 with 1057 viewsRhonddaSwans

Thats a bit unfair , they care but they are not the level of the top sides.

The run luke has had of horrible games comes to an end after Ipswich Saturday.

Least every hard game has gone now.

Login to get fewer ads

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 19:53 - Feb 16 with 1043 viewsKeithHaynes

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 19:42 - Feb 16 by RhonddaSwans

Thats a bit unfair , they care but they are not the level of the top sides.

The run luke has had of horrible games comes to an end after Ipswich Saturday.

Least every hard game has gone now.

Sunderland away 😉

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 20:11 - Feb 16 with 1023 viewsRhonddaSwans

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 19:53 - Feb 16 by KeithHaynes

Sunderland away 😉

Sunderland away that is an easy 3 points 🥶

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 22:06 - Feb 16 with 932 viewsKilkennyjack

We are going to play Cardiff off the pitch.

In Luke we trust.

Beware of the Risen People

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 23:38 - Feb 16 with 890 viewsTreforys_Jack

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 22:06 - Feb 16 by Kilkennyjack

In Luke we trust.

Agreed kilks
SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 09:28 - Feb 17 with 803 viewsonehunglow

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 22:06 - Feb 16 by Kilkennyjack

In Luke we trust.

I don’t smoke myself

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 10:10 - Feb 17 with 755 viewsBoundy

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 09:28 - Feb 17 by onehunglow

I don’t smoke myself

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 13:44 - Feb 17 with 647 viewsEagleEye

In Luke we trust.

I was optimistic when he was appointed but he has done very little to earn my trust. In fact most games, selection, tactics & post match comments have left me shaking my head in disbelief at his naivety. We could be bottom 4 by the time we play Cardiff.

So what has he actually done to earn your trust ?
SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 13:49 - Feb 17 with 645 viewsonehunglow

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 13:44 - Feb 17 by EagleEye

I was optimistic when he was appointed but he has done very little to earn my trust. In fact most games, selection, tactics & post match comments have left me shaking my head in disbelief at his naivety. We could be bottom 4 by the time we play Cardiff.

So what has he actually done to earn your trust ?

We needed to replace Duff
We hoped LW would bring change which he has .
We are actually worse
Plymouth showing Leeds aren’t really Real Madrid
Crowd loud and supporting them too even though behind
That’s cos their spirit is there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 14:48 - Feb 17 with 613 viewsChippy69

As always every thing was done on the cheap. They went for Davies and had the shock of there lives with the monies mentioned. The sell high spend very low is the next level.
They don't even use KY jelly

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 14:54 - Feb 17 with 605 viewsunion_jack

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 13:49 - Feb 17 by onehunglow

We needed to replace Duff
We hoped LW would bring change which he has .
We are actually worse
Plymouth showing Leeds aren’t really Real Madrid
Crowd loud and supporting them too even though behind
That’s cos their spirit is there

That was a cup final for Plymouth today hence the extra effort. We beat them at HP and really should have beaten them by a healthy margin at The .com. Given our recent history, such games aren’t that big for us (team and crowd) hence the lack of effort and total domination by Leeds. Oh, and our tactics!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 15:30 - Feb 17 with 579 viewsChippy69

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 14:54 - Feb 17 by union_jack

That was a cup final for Plymouth today hence the extra effort. We beat them at HP and really should have beaten them by a healthy margin at The .com. Given our recent history, such games aren’t that big for us (team and crowd) hence the lack of effort and total domination by Leeds. Oh, and our tactics!!

Apparently the rest of the championship have a sweep
How many seconds there going to put the first one passed us

SOUTH WALES DERBY CHOSEN FOR LIVE TV COVERAGE ... on 15:39 - Feb 17 with 570 viewsChippy69

Feckin hell we’re rubbish
NEXT LEVEL

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024