Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi YANKS 17:02 - Feb 17 with 1363 viewsChippy69

Oi coleman another loss
You’re doing an excellent job strawberry fountain up this club
Owners. Shat
Manager shat
Players shat
We’re in a feckkng mess and it’s all down to you

This post has been edited by an administrator

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Oi YANKS on 17:22 - Feb 17 with 1298 viewsRhonddaSwans

Calm down butt it was a good performance

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Oi YANKS on 17:27 - Feb 17 with 1287 viewsReslovenSwan1

The buck stops with Mr Coleman. He knows this an he has said so. No need for references to nationality. In general US business people are successful. Arsenal and Liverpool are US owned.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Oi YANKS on 17:30 - Feb 17 with 1276 viewsRhonddaSwans

Honestly we lived with a top 6 side today.

You know it is going to be a bedding in process.

Honestly mate did you really expect 3 points today?

We were competitive today not a total embarrassment.

Fair play we have got all the bottom tier sides coming up.

We will stay up.

Keep the Coleman stuff for August.

As we have no chance of promotion and after today we are not going down.

Kyle Naughton looked amazing today.

Oi YANKS on 17:32 - Feb 17 with 1261 viewsRhonddaSwans

Oi YANKS on 17:27 - Feb 17 by ReslovenSwan1

The buck stops with Mr Coleman. He knows this an he has said so. No need for references to nationality. In general US business people are successful. Arsenal and Liverpool are US owned.

The buck stops with the manager and players res.

We have had bad luck with injuries.

Didn't you think we were better today?

Oi YANKS on 17:33 - Feb 17 with 1256 viewsChippy69

Oi YANKS on 17:27 - Feb 17 by ReslovenSwan1

You really are stupid, You talk so much shat
that no one takes you serious
Arsenal Liverpool. These teams spend money, Not take take take and put bare minimum back in

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Oi YANKS on 17:44 - Feb 17 with 1215 viewsChippy69

Oi YANKS on 17:30 - Feb 17 by RhonddaSwans

Honestly we lived with a top 6 side today.

You know it is going to be a bedding in process.

Honestly mate did you really expect 3 points today?

We were competitive today not a total embarrassment.

Fair play we have got all the bottom tier sides coming up.

We will stay up.

Keep the Coleman stuff for August.

As we have no chance of promotion and after today we are not going down.

Kyle Naughton looked amazing today.

Says a lot that were looking forward to the bottom half teams coming up.
Go to the stadium pay over the top to get in
Go for a pint of warm piss at the bar, then on to the cremated food that's on offer
Take tour seat to get served up with shat
YANKS OUT

Oi YANKS on 17:49 - Feb 17 with 1199 viewsKeithHaynes

I thought Mykola was a definite threat today.
Give him five games.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Oi YANKS on 19:03 - Feb 17 with 1077 viewsQJumpingJack

I find it odd that in his digital programme notes that he is not offering any solutions to our current on and off field problems.
Login to get fewer ads

Oi YANKS on 19:06 - Feb 17 with 1071 viewsSwans9

Apart from Millwall and Rotherham all of the bottom sides have hit form. Seems to be a train of thought we got easier games coming. Every game fight for points now id rather stay up with a lucky deflection than pass play well and lose. Blackburn game now looks massive with only a win will do. I hope its the dodgy Blackburn that turn up because they are hit and miss. If we do stay up there is alot of work to do to strengthen the squad we in championship not Sunday league.
[Post edited 17 Feb 19:09]
Oi YANKS on 19:19 - Feb 17 with 1025 viewsReslovenSwan1

Oi YANKS on 19:06 - Feb 17 by Swans9

Apart from Millwall and Rotherham all of the bottom sides have hit form. Seems to be a train of thought we got easier games coming. Every game fight for points now id rather stay up with a lucky deflection than pass play well and lose. Blackburn game now looks massive with only a win will do. I hope its the dodgy Blackburn that turn up because they are hit and miss. If we do stay up there is alot of work to do to strengthen the squad we in championship not Sunday league.
[Post edited 17 Feb 19:09]

Swansea had the financial resources to sign all eleven of the Ipswich players. All of them were within Swansea' s budget. The failure has been recruitment and letting players on trial or under contract leave cheaply.

The club is low risk getting low risk low return players lacking inspiration. The object was keeping possession and fitting a template. Williams has a lot of work to do. I back him to come good.

Oi YANKS on 19:21 - Feb 17 with 1007 viewsKeithHaynes

Oi YANKS on 19:19 - Feb 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea had the financial resources to sign all eleven of the Ipswich players. All of them were within Swansea' s budget. The failure has been recruitment and letting players on trial or under contract leave cheaply.

The club is low risk getting low risk low return players lacking inspiration. The object was keeping possession and fitting a template. Williams has a lot of work to do. I back him to come good.

Which is why Watson is getting stick ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Oi YANKS on 19:27 - Feb 17 with 985 viewsChippy69

Oi YANKS on 19:03 - Feb 17 by QJumpingJack

I find it odd that in his digital programme notes that he is not offering any solutions to our current on and off field problems.

One solution. Stop taking the piss and leave. There are people out there interested in football clubs
For sale
Not like the sellouts who’s eyes light up at the first people to show an interest
Such a good deal that it was all done under the table not to show anyone what was going on They sold us to the worst kind of people, American business Men
[Post edited 17 Feb 19:50]

Oi YANKS on 21:29 - Feb 17 with 840 viewsBillyChong

Oi YANKS on 19:19 - Feb 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Not true. Ipswich spent more than they received in transfers this season. That wouldn’t happen here under the current regime.
Oi YANKS on 21:41 - Feb 17 with 810 viewsReslovenSwan1

Oi YANKS on 19:21 - Feb 17 by KeithHaynes

Which is why Watson is getting stick ?

Recent Swansea manager have been given real talents and prefered to develop safe ordinary joes. Nathan TaO and Pederson looked pretty good to me and as good as Harrison Ashby.

I suspect people at the club may have had their judgement clouded by links with Premier league clubs. They may have put doing favours for big clubs over development of players under contract.

Why is a promising player with 50 games sent back to Netherlands and a rookie loan player put in his place Nathan TaO made his debut in a winning team against Aja no less. Humphreys gets rag dolled by decent teams admittedly.

Oi YANKS on 21:53 - Feb 17 with 779 viewsBillyChong

Oi YANKS on 21:41 - Feb 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Recent Swansea manager have been given real talents and prefered to develop safe ordinary joes. Nathan TaO and Pederson looked pretty good to me and as good as Harrison Ashby.

I suspect people at the club may have had their judgement clouded by links with Premier league clubs. They may have put doing favours for big clubs over development of players under contract.

Why is a promising player with 50 games sent back to Netherlands and a rookie loan player put in his place Nathan TaO made his debut in a winning team against Aja no less. Humphreys gets rag dolled by decent teams admittedly.

Tjoe A On has played 1 minute of senior football this season. How can you say he’s looked pretty good? Absolute nonsense
Oi YANKS on 22:05 - Feb 17 with 751 viewsReslovenSwan1

Oi YANKS on 21:53 - Feb 17 by BillyChong

Tjoe A On has played 1 minute of senior football this season. How can you say he’s looked pretty good? Absolute nonsense

I saw him in an U21 game I think at the Swansea.com.

Unused players were given a runout including Kuharevych and Ginnelly. Against Hull or Crewe maybe. I thought he looked very sharp.

Oi YANKS on 23:13 - Feb 17 with 690 viewsonehunglow

Oi YANKS on 17:49 - Feb 17 by KeithHaynes

I thought Mykola was a definite threat today.
Give him five games.

Five
How many has Zjerry had
I'd give him at least as many and double it
He at least gives us a presence

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024