Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will this man ever get a job in football again? 20:57 - Feb 22 with 1837 viewsRhonddaSwans

I don't know if this is another publicity stunt or real ambition.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/joey-barton-marseille-gattuso-brist

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 21:59 - Feb 22 with 1727 viewscockett_jack

Gutted, thought this was going to be a Brad Bobley thread
Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 22:51 - Feb 22 with 1658 viewsonehunglow

Great ain’t he,our Joey ,la

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 23:22 - Feb 22 with 1635 viewsReslovenSwan1

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 22:51 - Feb 22 by onehunglow

Great ain’t he,our Joey ,la

He compared a female pundit to Fred West.

It was very stupid and made no sense at all. He is clearly not very bright.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 01:26 - Feb 23 with 1588 viewsRhonddaSwans

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 23:22 - Feb 22 by ReslovenSwan1

😂 I missed that can you at least give that a bit more context?

Fred west was hell of a landscape gardener one of the best in his field 🥶

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 01:27 - Feb 23 with 1586 viewsRhonddaSwans

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 21:59 - Feb 22 by cockett_jack

We can accommodate that please add to it.

As I predict this thread will be locked this time tomorrow 😁.

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 01:29 - Feb 23 with 1585 viewsRhonddaSwans

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 23:22 - Feb 22 by ReslovenSwan1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12934059/STEPHEN-WRIGHT-Compa
[Post edited 23 Feb 1:30]

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 01:32 - Feb 23 with 1576 viewsRhonddaSwans

In other words it was a Horror show.

He was having a spat with eluko .

Eluko shouldn't even be on tv.
all she does is complain about how racist White men are.

While being racist herself.

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 01:34 - Feb 23 with 1568 viewsRhonddaSwans

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 21:59 - Feb 22 by cockett_jack

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10720545/brad-bobleys-free

Login to get fewer ads

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 06:19 - Feb 23 with 1506 viewsangryjack

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 01:26 - Feb 23 by RhonddaSwans

😂 I missed that can you at least give that a bit more context?

Fred west was hell of a landscape gardener one of the best in his field 🥶

Do you know what Fred west favourite drink was??...well hecsaid to his mate down the pub,he had get out the house as the kids were under his feet and he could murder a few tenants...
Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 09:15 - Feb 23 with 1415 viewsonehunglow

Well,he did go to school and got a good collection of GCSEs . He’s studied Nietzsche ,Camus and the great philosophers whilst he was in prison being unlucky to be seen having his boot hit by somebody’s head .

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 10:25 - Feb 23 with 1365 viewsYrAlarch

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 06:19 - Feb 23 by angryjack

Do you know what Fred west favourite drink was??...well hecsaid to his mate down the pub,he had get out the house as the kids were under his feet and he could murder a few tenants...

Not in good taste.
Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 12:38 - Feb 23 with 1282 viewsonehunglow

Not your finest moment Ngry boy
Certain things over the boundary
You've just hit the ball out of the ground

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 12:49 - Feb 23 with 1267 viewsjack247

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 12:38 - Feb 23 by onehunglow

Too soon?
Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 12:50 - Feb 23 with 1263 viewsangryjack

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 12:38 - Feb 23 by onehunglow

Don't be such a snowflake..mun.....what about simon weston..he left his mrs. He reckons kids look nothing like him..he ran off with an old flame..
Brought a new cook book out...called how not to burn your chops.
[Post edited 23 Feb 12:53]
Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 14:19 - Feb 23 with 1182 viewsonehunglow

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 12:49 - Feb 23 by jack247

Too soon?

To know.
You sing it,I’ll play it

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 15:46 - Feb 23 with 1139 viewsSullutaCreturned

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 09:15 - Feb 23 by onehunglow

Well,he did go to school and got a good collection of GCSEs . He’s studied Nietzsche ,Camus and the great philosophers whilst he was in prison being unlucky to be seen having his boot hit by somebody’s head .

Your first line, I could study them too and it wouldn't mean I;m bright. In Barton's case the over riding evidence is that the bloke is..words I cannot use on here!
Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 17:48 - Feb 23 with 1051 viewsReslovenSwan1

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 09:15 - Feb 23 by onehunglow

I doubt he got past the first page.

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 17:55 - Feb 23 with 1045 viewsonehunglow

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 17:48 - Feb 23 by ReslovenSwan1

I doubt he got past the first page.

He quotes Nietzsche very often !
Comes in handy

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 18:08 - Feb 23 with 1021 viewsReslovenSwan1

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 17:55 - Feb 23 by onehunglow

He quotes Nietzsche very often !
Comes in handy

I have just seen 5 Nietzche quotes but never read his books or claimed to have studied his philosophy.

I do agree that cheating is part of football. It is like poker. Deception is art of the game.

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 18:19 - Feb 23 with 1001 viewsonehunglow

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 18:08 - Feb 23 by ReslovenSwan1

I have just seen 5 Nietzche quotes but never read his books or claimed to have studied his philosophy.

I do agree that cheating is part of football. It is like poker. Deception is art of the game.

Cheating is not confined to football but it is celebrated in a grotesque manner . “ winning” a penalty or free kick is often just conning officials
Worst around..Bruno Fernandez ,a horrible shite .

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 20:02 - Feb 23 with 939 viewsReslovenSwan1

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 18:19 - Feb 23 by onehunglow

Cheating is not confined to football but it is celebrated in a grotesque manner . “ winning” a penalty or free kick is often just conning officials

Referees have the power. Players run into other players deliberately and fall over. Sometime the defender is actually trying to avoid contact in some cases. The referees should be aware of this and act accordingly.

It does not help when bone headed footballers say . "there was contact". They then say there should be footballers making VAR decisions. They are the last people needed.

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 20:15 - Feb 23 with 925 viewsmax936

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 18:19 - Feb 23 by onehunglow

Another another slime ball!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 09:21 - Feb 24 with 775 viewsonehunglow

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 20:15 - Feb 23 by max936

Another another slime ball!

What me!

Have a great day Ste.

I’m setting Wales on record and will watch if brave enough later

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 13:37 - Feb 24 with 697 viewsRhonddaSwans

😂

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 20:00 - Feb 24 with 567 viewscockett_jack

Will this man ever get a job in football again? on 18:08 - Feb 23 by ReslovenSwan1

Beyond Good and Evil is one of the best books ever written imo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024