Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you ever 20:20 - Mar 15 with 2112 viewsowainglyndwr

Have you ever seen the Swimmers 🏊‍♀️
Have you ever seen the Swimmers 🏊‍♂️
Have you ever seen the Swimmers 🏊‍♀️
Do a Double
Have you Ffffffffs
[Post edited 15 Mar 20:21]
Have you ever on 20:35 - Mar 15 with 2074 viewsRhonddaSwans

FOLLOWED BY

JOEY ALLEN IS A JACK, IS A JACK , IS A JACK

JOEY ALLEN IS A JACK HE HATES CARDIFF!

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Have you ever on 21:54 - Mar 15 with 2018 viewsmax936

Nice to read that you still love em Ow

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Have you ever on 05:46 - Mar 16 with 1917 viewsbuilthjack

Singing the blues

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Have you ever on 07:18 - Mar 16 with 1893 viewsTonyrefail

Have you ever on 05:46 - Mar 16 by builthjack

Singing the blues

Please don't sing anything about the double and tempt fate unless wee 4 up with minute to go!
We need the stadium rocking but if we doing that and lose then we'll have egg on our face!
Have you ever on 07:28 - Mar 16 with 1871 viewsepaul

See ew later mush

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Have you ever on 09:02 - Mar 16 with 1766 viewsonehunglow

Day to unite
Many from afar will be there in spirit
Ommer them

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Have you ever on 10:00 - Mar 16 with 1750 viewsTenbySwan

Today is going to be a good day!
Have you ever on 11:00 - Mar 16 with 1710 viewsbennytheblue

Have you ever on 20:35 - Mar 15 by RhonddaSwans

FOLLOWED BY

JOEY ALLEN IS A JACK, IS A JACK , IS A JACK

JOEY ALLEN IS A JACK HE HATES CARDIFF!

Hates it so bad he lives here, so does his sister…lol
Login to get fewer ads

Have you ever on 15:53 - Mar 16 with 1543 viewsRhonddaSwans

Have you ever on 07:18 - Mar 16 by Tonyrefail

Please don't sing anything about the double and tempt fate unless wee 4 up with minute to go!
We need the stadium rocking but if we doing that and lose then we'll have egg on our face!

I started the swim away in the west stand in the corner opposite asbo corner.

What a game

Have you ever on 16:19 - Mar 16 with 1477 viewsRhonddaSwans

Have you ever on 11:00 - Mar 16 by bennytheblue

Hates it so bad he lives here, so does his sister…lol

Benny serious questions for you...

Have you ever done the double over the swans?

Also have you got the link to olli tanners mums only fans?

I am going to pay her a 5er to wear a Swansea shirt

Have you ever on 21:36 - Mar 16 with 1316 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see the Police were out in force on the river and tye marina in their two brand new patrol boats.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Have you ever on 21:46 - Mar 16 with 1298 viewsmax936

Have you ever on 21:36 - Mar 16 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see the Police were out in force on the river and tye marina in their two brand new patrol boats.

I had to go up to Morriston Hospital to get meds for my lad mid-morning and there were police on every bridge that cross the M4 from Llandarcy to Llangyfelach.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Have you ever on 00:07 - Mar 17 with 1209 viewscontroversial_jack

Massive overkill for a bubble trip
Have you ever on 09:14 - Mar 17 with 1065 views1983

Have you ever on 21:46 - Mar 16 by max936

I had to go up to Morriston Hospital to get meds for my lad mid-morning and there were police on every bridge that cross the M4 from Llandarcy to Llangyfelach.

Thats nothing new its been like that for years but it works the only thing is now its set in stone it will never go back to the way it was which is a shame but it is needed

Have you ever on 10:04 - Mar 17 with 1010 viewsbennytheblue

Have you ever on 00:07 - Mar 17 by controversial_jack

Massive overkill for a bubble trip

Can’t even see why anyone would subject themselves to it. Used to be a free day out with no restrictions and a nice wander around Swansea…..
Have you ever on 11:22 - Mar 17 with 940 viewscontroversial_jack

Have you ever on 10:04 - Mar 17 by bennytheblue

Can’t even see why anyone would subject themselves to it. Used to be a free day out with no restrictions and a nice wander around Swansea…..

Wouldn't have been a nice day for a swim though
Have you ever on 11:46 - Mar 17 with 904 viewsbennytheblue

Have you ever on 11:22 - Mar 17 by controversial_jack

Wouldn't have been a nice day for a swim though

You never know, my kids swim in the sea any time of year to be honest, kids eh? Lol
Have you ever on 12:34 - Mar 17 with 845 viewscontroversial_jack

Have you ever on 11:46 - Mar 17 by bennytheblue

You never know, my kids swim in the sea any time of year to be honest, kids eh? Lol

I was referring to adults
Have you ever on 18:42 - Mar 17 with 716 viewsbennytheblue

Have you ever on 12:34 - Mar 17 by controversial_jack

I was referring to adults

Oh right I was referring to the 18/19 year olds about 60 jacks chased into the sea in 1988. I was there that night you see, in fact I was with about 500 other cardiff fans showing the police the way to the station, the locals weren’t so keen on chasing us…lol
Have you ever on 19:00 - Mar 17 with 695 viewsKeithHaynes

Have you ever on 18:42 - Mar 17 by bennytheblue

Oh right I was referring to the 18/19 year olds about 60 jacks chased into the sea in 1988. I was there that night you see, in fact I was with about 500 other cardiff fans showing the police the way to the station, the locals weren’t so keen on chasing us…lol

A lot of these tales get distorted by your lot, from Ninian Park 93, race day at Newbury, Limousines in Cardiff, and in fact any event that is considered some form of ‘victory’

Odd eh ? 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Have you ever on 21:15 - Mar 17 with 638 viewsRhonddaSwans

Have you ever on 19:00 - Mar 17 by KeithHaynes

A lot of these tales get distorted by your lot, from Ninian Park 93, race day at Newbury, Limousines in Cardiff, and in fact any event that is considered some form of ‘victory’

Odd eh ? 😉

They get all their storytelling off a Turkish hooligan 😂

Bet anus loves errol they can swap recipes for kebab from the old country .
While celebrating turkeys latest international win.
[Post edited 17 Mar 21:24]

Have you ever on 09:47 - Mar 18 with 498 viewscontroversial_jack

I was talking to a mate on sat who was there. They weren't kids, they were the P Talbot lot - the only ones who stayed after the game btw. They were trying to attack a small group of jacks in the Swansea jack. the guys locked themselves in and phoned one of the the more respected guys drinking in the Queens.They then organised a group to go and chase these guys into the sea. They then had their comeuppance, with no resistance offered at all, straight into the briney. What an embarrassment for them

When you say you were there, you were actually heading home in the safety of big numbers and the police
Have you ever on 10:11 - Mar 18 with 479 viewsChippy69

I was there too. fe cking hell you lot can lie, say it enough times and you'll believe it
As to walking around Swansea the only time you walked was back on the train, the rest of the time you were jogging
Dick
[Post edited 18 Mar 15:44]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Have you ever on 10:53 - Mar 18 with 445 views1983

18/ 19 yr old are adults are they not? And I know a few who were on the beach that night and they were that age and up to early 20's so hardly any age difference all the people on the beach that night were there because they wanted to be there, the cardiff fans could have gone home quietly just like the rest of you but they decided to stay and got caught with their pants down as they say and 60 jacks you say lol ! I remember for years you lot denied it ever happened ? Oh well all in the past now but the story lives on with me me living in England and coming across supporters of other clubs they say they even do it to cardiff fans aswell and they go bonkers, it's even on Wikipedia 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024