Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium 10:11 - Mar 23 with 1628 viewsguthrieintherain

We have a fantastic record at Lego land.
Not got the stats but I think it's pretty good.

Beating the likes of Belgium,Ukraine and Crotia.

But there is an arguement that they should give the Millenium another go in the future.

Maybe for the World Cup qualifiers 75000 would then be able to attend as opposed to 33000 now.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 20:18 - Mar 23 with 490 viewsbennytheblue

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 17:47 - Mar 23 by onehunglow

An iconic great world stadium and we play at a league ground out if choice,the home of Cardiff city .
Only us

The atmosphere was terrible at the ms….only time I remember a decent one was when we beat west Germany in 1990 was it? Novelty back then as we were both shocking in division 4 so seemed like a big deal. Probably just be full of kids with horns
Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 20:24 - Mar 23 with 482 viewsbuilthjack

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 18:26 - Mar 23 by onehunglow

Why don’t they give Swansea meaningful games ?

Because the capacity is too small.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 20:39 - Mar 23 with 458 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 20:18 - Mar 23 by bennytheblue

The atmosphere was terrible at the ms….only time I remember a decent one was when we beat west Germany in 1990 was it? Novelty back then as we were both shocking in division 4 so seemed like a big deal. Probably just be full of kids with horns

Italy in 2002 was better than the Germany one.
Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 20:48 - Mar 23 with 451 viewsWhiterockin

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 19:45 - Mar 23 by jack247

Yes, but that wouldn’t happen. Even 50,000 people in the Principality and it’s going to feel hollow. Take the advantage away from us.

If the demand was there to fill it, it would be a no brainer.

At one point Wales was the most supported international team in Europe. The home attendance was beaten by nobody.
Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 21:17 - Mar 23 with 425 viewsjack247

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 20:48 - Mar 23 by Whiterockin

At one point Wales was the most supported international team in Europe. The home attendance was beaten by nobody.

Because we had the biggest stadium and nearly filled it once. Up there with Mark Gower once being the best passer in Europe.

Let’s not even pretend we’ve ever had a bigger fanbase than the likes of England, France, Germany.

If we’re qualifying for tournaments, I couldn’t care less where we play. We hadn’t managed it in my lifetime until 2016.
Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 06:21 - Mar 24 with 340 viewsjackal

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 14:30 - Mar 23 by onehunglow

Glad to help.
It were Italy wasn’t it or some greasy foreign mob

Yes it was Italy. I was there.

"Greasy foreign mob"?!

You really are an offensive person.
Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 07:06 - Mar 24 with 334 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 17:40 - Mar 23 by guthrieintherain

Think it was Germany not that it got us anywhere just another failiure.

76 Yuguslavia cheating Ref
78 Jocks cheating Jordan
82 Iceland and the floodlights
86 cheating jocks again and the tragedy of Jock Stein
94 Romania Paul Bodin and tragedy again with that poor soul losing his life
Then Russia and the drug scandal.

So much pain thats why 2016 20 and 22 were so special.
[Post edited 23 Mar 17:41]

Remember Iceland well. Mike England the manager was urged to pick a team to boost out goal average. His side included 5 forwards, 3 midfield players and only two defenders. This of course turned out to be a blunder as the score ended 1-1.
Had we won we would have qualified for the World Cup.

First rule of FOOTBALL pick a balanced team to win first.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 07:31 - Mar 24 with 329 viewstheloneranger

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 07:06 - Mar 24 by felixstowe_jack

Remember Iceland well. Mike England the manager was urged to pick a team to boost out goal average. His side included 5 forwards, 3 midfield players and only two defenders. This of course turned out to be a blunder as the score ended 1-1.
Had we won we would have qualified for the World Cup.

First rule of FOOTBALL pick a balanced team to win first.

The score was 2-2.

Robbie and Curtis both scored.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 09:09 - Mar 24 with 293 viewsonehunglow

Should Wales play at the Millenium Stadium on 06:21 - Mar 24 by jackal

Yes it was Italy. I was there.

"Greasy foreign mob"?!

You really are an offensive person.

My fault.
Should have utilised inverted commas for my attempt at humour

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024