Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's sickening... 19:44 - Mar 23 with 5408 viewsSullutaCreturned

...no, it really is, ovr one fifth of th UK workforce are not looking for work!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68639144
It's sickening... on 23:26 - Mar 28 with 888 viewscontroversial_jack

It's sickening... on 22:15 - Mar 28 by SullutaCreturned

You know, people often say they will do something and never do but then someone else does it knowing there is already a suspect!

In any case, there still has to be proof.

Try explaining that to a police officer or prosecutor. I didn't really do, but i said i would do it It''s not going to go well for you
It's sickening... on 22:01 - Mar 29 with 820 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 22:15 - Mar 28 by SullutaCreturned

You know, people often say they will do something and never do but then someone else does it knowing there is already a suspect!

In any case, there still has to be proof.

There doesn’t have to be proof, for something to be true

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It's sickening... on 14:00 - Mar 30 with 758 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 22:01 - Mar 29 by jackrmee

There does in a court of law. Look it up.
It's sickening... on 14:04 - Mar 30 with 756 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 23:26 - Mar 28 by controversial_jack

Try explaining that to a police officer or prosecutor. I didn't really do, but i said i would do it It''s not going to go well for you

Utter nonsense, just ask a police officer or prosecutor...the police can know you did something but they still have to prove it, they have to provide evidence.

Standing up in court and saying "I have no proof your honour BUt I know for a 100% fact he did it" isn't getting anyone convicted.

Oh where is sirjohnalot when you need him!

Saying you will do something makes you a suspect, it doesn't prove guilt. What if you were 150 miles away with dozens of witnesses, such as being at WBA watching the Swans?
It's sickening... on 14:52 - Mar 30 with 741 viewsLuther27

It's sickening... on 10:17 - Mar 26 by controversial_jack

i'm not so sure of that. Inflation is caused by too much money circulating in the economy - an inflated money supply, hence the term.High consumer prices as well as energy would force consumers to pay the high prices and therefore put more money into the economy.

If consumers stop spending, then prices will drop. Energy prices are another matter

Energy….record profits…Supermarkets…record profits….Banking….record profits. Three industries that the consumer have very little choice over. Water Utilities is another where there is no consumer choice. Fuel….another ripping for the consumer according to the RAC
There is no competition amongst those mentioned….there is no choice anymore. What there is appears to be a cartel in every essential that us, as consumers, need as a basic human right.
It's sickening... on 15:07 - Mar 30 with 719 viewsonehunglow

It's sickening... on 22:01 - Mar 29 by jackrmee

And being found not guilty does not mean one is innocent

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It's sickening... on 15:15 - Mar 30 with 711 viewscontroversial_jack

It's sickening... on 14:52 - Mar 30 by Luther27

Energy….record profits…Supermarkets…record profits….Banking….record profits. Three industries that the consumer have very little choice over. Water Utilities is another where there is no consumer choice. Fuel….another ripping for the consumer according to the RAC
There is no competition amongst those mentioned….there is no choice anymore. What there is appears to be a cartel in every essential that us, as consumers, need as a basic human right.

That's what privatisation brings, monopolies and cartels not competition
It's sickening... on 19:25 - Mar 30 with 675 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 15:15 - Mar 30 by controversial_jack

That's what privatisation brings, monopolies and cartels not competition

I agree with this. It is strange (well not really) that so many compnaies seem to be charging the same prices.

Take phone companies, why is it a standard that prices on contracts rise by RPI plus 3.9% for nearly all of them? If that isn't collusion then what is?

The CEO's or their reps probably have regular secret meetings and agree the prices. Some have been caught at it.

Then they have the cheek to tell us that their record profits are not down to record prices!
Login to get fewer ads

It's sickening... on 23:49 - Mar 30 with 631 viewscontroversial_jack

It's sickening... on 14:04 - Mar 30 by SullutaCreturned

Utter nonsense, just ask a police officer or prosecutor...the police can know you did something but they still have to prove it, they have to provide evidence.

Standing up in court and saying "I have no proof your honour BUt I know for a 100% fact he did it" isn't getting anyone convicted.

Oh where is sirjohnalot when you need him!

Saying you will do something makes you a suspect, it doesn't prove guilt. What if you were 150 miles away with dozens of witnesses, such as being at WBA watching the Swans?

No, it fits the criteria of 'motive, means and opportunity. They had the motive, as Biden has acknowledged, they had the means, as it happened , and the opportunity - that would be more difficult to prove, but beyond reasonable doubt is guilty

If you say you are going to do something and it happend, then you have totally incriminated yourself.

While not exactly a confession it shows intent. That's more than enough for any conviction, especially with the lack of any other suspect
It's sickening... on 00:16 - Mar 31 with 618 viewsmajorraglan

It's sickening... on 23:49 - Mar 30 by controversial_jack

No, it fits the criteria of 'motive, means and opportunity. They had the motive, as Biden has acknowledged, they had the means, as it happened , and the opportunity - that would be more difficult to prove, but beyond reasonable doubt is guilty

If you say you are going to do something and it happend, then you have totally incriminated yourself.

While not exactly a confession it shows intent. That's more than enough for any conviction, especially with the lack of any other suspect

In England and Wales to prove an offence in a Criminal proceedings the balance of proof is beyond reasonable doubt, so in other words the prosecution have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone actually committed the offence.

If someone has the motive, has the means and the opportunity to do something it may be incriminating or it may be circumstantial but it certainly doesn’t mean they committed the act. Intent is not enough for conviction, there needs to be an actus reus.
It's sickening... on 00:39 - Mar 31 with 612 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 14:00 - Mar 30 by SullutaCreturned

There does in a court of law. Look it up.

But alas, we are not judges…

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It's sickening... on 00:41 - Mar 31 with 612 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 15:07 - Mar 30 by onehunglow

And being found not guilty does not mean one is innocent

Precisely

It's sickening... on 09:25 - Mar 31 with 572 viewsonehunglow

It's sickening... on 00:41 - Mar 31 by jackrmee

Precisely

Ask any barrister ; it is a lottery.
It’s why jurors are challenged.
Nothing but a ruse to get as many police sceptics on the Jury

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It's sickening... on 11:20 - Mar 31 with 555 viewscontroversial_jack

It's sickening... on 00:16 - Mar 31 by majorraglan

In England and Wales to prove an offence in a Criminal proceedings the balance of proof is beyond reasonable doubt, so in other words the prosecution have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone actually committed the offence.

If someone has the motive, has the means and the opportunity to do something it may be incriminating or it may be circumstantial but it certainly doesn’t mean they committed the act. Intent is not enough for conviction, there needs to be an actus reus.

We are not going to get a confession, the yanks are not going to come out and say they did it, but they said they would definitely do it, and it happened. That would be enough for any juror or judge to convict. There's a lack of any other evidence of any suspect, so the finger would be pointed at the yanks.Saying you commit a particular crime and then it happens is more than enough proof. It wasn't the smartest thing for Biden to say either
It's sickening... on 11:49 - Mar 31 with 532 viewsWhiterockin

It's sickening... on 11:20 - Mar 31 by controversial_jack

We are not going to get a confession, the yanks are not going to come out and say they did it, but they said they would definitely do it, and it happened. That would be enough for any juror or judge to convict. There's a lack of any other evidence of any suspect, so the finger would be pointed at the yanks.Saying you commit a particular crime and then it happens is more than enough proof. It wasn't the smartest thing for Biden to say either

I wouldn't like to be on a jury with you.
It's sickening... on 11:52 - Mar 31 with 531 viewsmajorraglan

Under the circumstances you’ve described, that wouldn’t meet the threshold to even get the case in to a British criminal court yet alone convict. See the bit about actus reus.
It's sickening... on 14:41 - Mar 31 with 506 viewscontroversial_jack

It's sickening... on 11:52 - Mar 31 by majorraglan

Under the circumstances you’ve described, that wouldn’t meet the threshold to even get the case in to a British criminal court yet alone convict. See the bit about actus reus.

Yes it would. The Dutch convicted those Russians for shooting down that airliner with little evidence

We aren't talking about court cases as the yanks are not members of the international justice system.

They blew up the pipeline as Biden promised he would
It's sickening... on 19:57 - Mar 31 with 462 viewsSullutaCreturned

You're talking rubbish. If you said you did it after the event then that is a confession and that is evidence.

If you say you are going to do something and it happens but then you deny doing it, they need proof. No court can convict you without proof, unless it's Russian or Chinese anyway. But in the USa and UK there needs to be proof.

if your version was right then why has the international court not raised charges?

Simply put, it's because you are wrong.

Ask an actual lawyer. Actually, in the USA and UK they can even know 100% you are guilty but if they have'nt followed due process properly you can still get off.

I'm not suprised you say these things though, it's CONTRUVERSHALL INNIT!
It's sickening... on 21:32 - Mar 31 with 440 viewsmajorraglan

It's sickening... on 14:41 - Mar 31 by controversial_jack

Yes it would. The Dutch convicted those Russians for shooting down that airliner with little evidence

We aren't talking about court cases as the yanks are not members of the international justice system.

Your talking rubbish, I’ve already explained why, mens rea simply isn’t enough there has to be an actus reus.
It's sickening... on 22:19 - Mar 31 with 418 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 09:42 - Apr 1 with 359 viewsSullutaCreturned

What f-wittery is this, first you claim saying you are going to do something is enough for a conviction, then you say we're not talking about court cases?

You're talking about the court of public opinion then. Well, your own opinion because I dont know what the general public opinion is.

So without any material evidence you'd convict the USA but then with a lot of evidence you'd let the Russians off?

PS, when you claimed "no ither suspects" that wasn't true either,

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/who-blew-up-the-nord-stream-pipeline-sus

They have the means, a very big motive and opportunity.

Maybe the USA did it but until there is proof....
It's sickening... on 11:24 - Apr 1 with 319 viewscontroversial_jack

It's sickening... on 09:42 - Apr 1 by SullutaCreturned

What f-wittery is this, first you claim saying you are going to do something is enough for a conviction, then you say we're not talking about court cases?

You're talking about the court of public opinion then. Well, your own opinion because I dont know what the general public opinion is.

So without any material evidence you'd convict the USA but then with a lot of evidence you'd let the Russians off?

PS, when you claimed "no ither suspects" that wasn't true either,

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/who-blew-up-the-nord-stream-pipeline-sus

They have the means, a very big motive and opportunity.

Maybe the USA did it but until there is proof....

Of course there's evidence, they said they would do it. can't get more solid than that
It's sickening... on 18:31 - Apr 2 with 244 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 11:24 - Apr 1 by controversial_jack

Of course there's evidence, they said they would do it. can't get more solid than that

I refer you to my first line.

If you must try and troll then at least be clever about it....oh, hang on....i'll try again.

All but a few see you for who and what you are.
It's sickening... on 21:31 - Apr 2 with 206 viewsmajorraglan

It's sickening... on 11:24 - Apr 1 by controversial_jack

As has been pointed out to you, that is not evidence. I’m not sure if you’re being a WUM or whether you genuinely don’t understand what you’ve been told. I hope you aren’t /weren’t a lawyer.
It's sickening... on 21:40 - Apr 2 with 193 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 18:31 - Apr 2 by SullutaCreturned

I refer you to my first line.

If you must try and troll then at least be clever about it....oh, hang on....i'll try again.

All but a few see you for who and what you are.

What is he?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024