Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's sickening... 19:44 - Mar 23 with 5675 viewsSullutaCreturned

...no, it really is, ovr one fifth of th UK workforce are not looking for work!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68639144
It's sickening... on 08:56 - Apr 11 with 331 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 08:48 - Apr 11 by Gwyn737

I know it’s an official term, I’m just pointing out how it’s being used for by conspiracy theorists.

For Covid for to have been a money making hoax, it’s would need a complete hush job from all governments (left, right, democratic, rogue, communist, capitalist), all ‘legacy’ media and their journalists no mater what political affiliation, 99.99% of the medical community (whether they stand to benefit or not, pretty much the entire scientific and pretty much all of the worlds university sectors.

Millions and millions of people involved with the only real dissenters being the likes of former comedians and shock jocks with Channels selling tshirts.

How did they do it? How did they get someone like Chris Whitty to lie? How has the lab work at Oxford fixed?

So you wouldn’t call that CDC redacting of the whole research paper into myocarditis “a cover up”?
CDC are meant to help people.
CDC aren’t just one person. It would take a conspiracy of people.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It's sickening... on 09:01 - Apr 11 with 327 viewsWhiterockin

It's sickening... on 23:56 - Apr 10 by controversial_jack

Drivers have stopped driving at 30

IMO the drivers who caused most of the accidents never did drive at 30.
It's sickening... on 09:05 - Apr 11 with 319 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 22:44 - Apr 10 by jackrmee

Ignore Brand if you must.
This is what I mean. He is simply talking facts here. Probably a little annoyingly, but facts none the less.

No he's not. He's misrepresenting something that has already been misrepresented.

Take this back to the first point, a so called redacted 148 page "study".

Yes a document has been redacted. That's the truth. What is in that document is what has been misrepresented as a covering up of the impacts of myocarditis after vaccination. Sen Shamp, McCulloch and subseqently Brand claim it's a cover up of a study with the insinutaion it demonstrated harm.

Of course the actual document has been redacted so we don't know what it specifically contained, but neither do the three people I mention.

The document was released as part of an FOI request, the guy who requested it from the epoch times, has said he requested aspects of the CDC MOVING survey. It's redacted becasue it is internal communications within the CDC. It is not a study or part of a study - its the comms about that study.

The actual peer reviewed studies he was sent by the CDC and have been published world wide show a far smaller occurence of myocarditis after vaccination than infection.

These people are lying to you. They're lying to you beacuse it's what they're subscribers want to be told. They're subscribers pay them. It's self perpetuating.

Stick with the original science.
It's sickening... on 09:07 - Apr 11 with 306 viewsGwyn737

It's sickening... on 08:56 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

So you wouldn’t call that CDC redacting of the whole research paper into myocarditis “a cover up”?
CDC are meant to help people.
CDC aren’t just one person. It would take a conspiracy of people.

That’s the CDC. I’m sure mistakes were made.

What about the other millions of people.

Who got to Chris Whitty?
It's sickening... on 09:10 - Apr 11 with 304 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 08:09 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

It’s not a dream term. It’s the official term used by professionals regarding the next pandemic. As they “know” there definitely will be one.

I know there'll be one. There will be one. It's a certainty.

SARS, MERS, Spanish flu, the plague, HIV Ebola etc. They've happened through history. The next one is around the corner
It's sickening... on 09:14 - Apr 11 with 299 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 09:07 - Apr 11 by Gwyn737

That’s the CDC. I’m sure mistakes were made.

What about the other millions of people.

Who got to Chris Whitty?

This is what makes any conspiracy so silly. It would need to involve probably over a 100 million peole world wide.

I personally know in the region of 20 medical professionals and a similar number of academic research scientists. Nobody got to them, they don't see a conspiracy.
It's sickening... on 09:14 - Apr 11 with 299 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 09:05 - Apr 11 by Scotia

No he's not. He's misrepresenting something that has already been misrepresented.

Take this back to the first point, a so called redacted 148 page "study".

Yes a document has been redacted. That's the truth. What is in that document is what has been misrepresented as a covering up of the impacts of myocarditis after vaccination. Sen Shamp, McCulloch and subseqently Brand claim it's a cover up of a study with the insinutaion it demonstrated harm.

Of course the actual document has been redacted so we don't know what it specifically contained, but neither do the three people I mention.

The document was released as part of an FOI request, the guy who requested it from the epoch times, has said he requested aspects of the CDC MOVING survey. It's redacted becasue it is internal communications within the CDC. It is not a study or part of a study - its the comms about that study.

The actual peer reviewed studies he was sent by the CDC and have been published world wide show a far smaller occurence of myocarditis after vaccination than infection.

These people are lying to you. They're lying to you beacuse it's what they're subscribers want to be told. They're subscribers pay them. It's self perpetuating.

Stick with the original science.

Ok I believe you 🙄

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It's sickening... on 09:21 - Apr 11 with 287 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 08:12 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

I can’t debate with you sorry, you are too far gone.
You should get a job for the government mate, you’d fit right in

Genuinely I'm not too far gone. I just look in to things for myself.

I'm a scientist and read papers and studies sent to me every day. They're all inherently biased beacuse the people who write them are paid to portray one particular thing, they can't falsify real life but they try to. It always wins out.
Login to get fewer ads

It's sickening... on 09:30 - Apr 11 with 277 viewsGwyn737

It's sickening... on 09:14 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

Ok I believe you 🙄

It’ not a case of ‘believing’ it.

What Scotia has posted are facts.

You dismissed them out of hand.
[Post edited 11 Apr 10:02]
It's sickening... on 09:31 - Apr 11 with 275 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 09:21 - Apr 11 by Scotia

Genuinely I'm not too far gone. I just look in to things for myself.

I'm a scientist and read papers and studies sent to me every day. They're all inherently biased beacuse the people who write them are paid to portray one particular thing, they can't falsify real life but they try to. It always wins out.

Exactly.
And the MSM report on the ones they’ve paid for and hide the ones they don’t want us to see

It's sickening... on 10:04 - Apr 11 with 260 viewsGwyn737

It's sickening... on 09:31 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

Exactly.
And the MSM report on the ones they’ve paid for and hide the ones they don’t want us to see

The MSM pay for the reports they use? The entire MSM buy the same ones? All the time?

Blimey.

Edit. Oh, I see. The scientists are paid. So there’s not such thing as science then. Just people who write reports to order. And only from one side in regards to Covid.
[Post edited 11 Apr 10:09]
It's sickening... on 10:08 - Apr 11 with 255 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 09:31 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

Exactly.

They don't hide things - but they're usually not newsworthy, just like this redeacted document. It's not of interest unless you make up stuff about it. Just look at it - it's 148 blank pages. Fair play to Brand for managing to make a Vlog about it, it's literally making money (for him) out of nothing.

All the "science" is published in specific journals, just like Swans specific news is on here. Only the groundbreaking stuff makes it through to large scale media, as is the case with groundbreaking news about the Swans. It's not hidden.

Most people are no longer interested in covid but the groundwork behind the scenes is still happeing to minimise the next pandemic. That doesn't make the media.

Most people aren't interested in the Swans (even in Swansea) that's why we're not in the media outside the headlines. If we won the Champions League we would be.
It's sickening. on 10:11 - Apr 11 with 252 viewsGwyn737

It's sickening... on 10:08 - Apr 11 by Scotia

They don't hide things - but they're usually not newsworthy, just like this redeacted document. It's not of interest unless you make up stuff about it. Just look at it - it's 148 blank pages. Fair play to Brand for managing to make a Vlog about it, it's literally making money (for him) out of nothing.

All the "science" is published in specific journals, just like Swans specific news is on here. Only the groundbreaking stuff makes it through to large scale media, as is the case with groundbreaking news about the Swans. It's not hidden.

Most people are no longer interested in covid but the groundwork behind the scenes is still happeing to minimise the next pandemic. That doesn't make the media.

Most people aren't interested in the Swans (even in Swansea) that's why we're not in the media outside the headlines. If we won the Champions League we would be.

Matt le Tissier is much more fun than Brand. This week he was on about the government controlling the weather during lockdowns.
It's sickening... on 10:23 - Apr 11 with 245 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 08:53 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

Hidden in plain sight, exactly.

Why is something that’s clearly out there and available to anyone, then completely ignored by MSM?

You really think it’s because they’ve got bad reporters?
You do realise you’re saying that Brand is a better reporter than MSM in that case?

Or do you think they don’t say it because they are owned by the people who don’t want us to know about it?

You found them from a Google search, because I had told you about them because brand had told me.

This is the whole point.
If Brand and his ilk weren’t there, the MSM will hide it and it will take people who Google and try to find the truth.
Those people who use it to gain a following deserve that following and the money it brings. Thank god for them people.

I said bad reporting, this can happen because owners of media act in self interest. it's why so many news media aren't 100% trustworthy, still more trustworthy than Barnd in mst cases though. Take RussiaToday or RT, not at all trustworthy in my opinion.

Again, those links show it was reported, take snopes,

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/snopes-bias-credibility/

infinitely more trustworthy than Brand. Just because I wasn't looking for something it doesnt mean a thing, if I had been looking I would easily have found it, as is the case with Brand. He is looking for things to sensationalise. If there was no money in it, Brand wouldn't be doing it.

Brand isnt a better reporter at all because he claims this stuff is hidden when it clearly isn't. How is something hidden when it was livestreamed?
It's sickening... on 10:31 - Apr 11 with 240 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 08:06 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

But you have helped me make my point…

Even the most biased, independent, media source, can also be honest, truthful and act with integrity. As we witness here daily.

IMHO, the independent media sources I use have integrity, which is more I can say for their MSM counterparts

Throughout his life Russell Brand has more than shown he is lacking in integrity. How he treats people, what he's said and done, mainly to women, he's a bad egg.

The BBC isn't perfect but it has tonnes more integrity than Brand.

Even when you look on this forum, Keith does his best but maybe he would admit to being wrong here and there. He posts things I disagree with, that's because you don't have to agree, you read all the info and form your own opinion.

Brand has spent over a decade telling people not to trust the MSM and it seems you have done as he wishes, his next wish is for people to believe what he says, again you comply. It's not the government controlling you there, its Brand.
It's sickening... on 11:15 - Apr 11 with 227 viewsonehunglow

It's sickening... on 10:31 - Apr 11 by SullutaCreturned

Throughout his life Russell Brand has more than shown he is lacking in integrity. How he treats people, what he's said and done, mainly to women, he's a bad egg.

The BBC isn't perfect but it has tonnes more integrity than Brand.

Even when you look on this forum, Keith does his best but maybe he would admit to being wrong here and there. He posts things I disagree with, that's because you don't have to agree, you read all the info and form your own opinion.

Brand has spent over a decade telling people not to trust the MSM and it seems you have done as he wishes, his next wish is for people to believe what he says, again you comply. It's not the government controlling you there, its Brand.

Brilliant posting
Brand is dangerous especially to the impressionable

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It's sickening. on 15:25 - Apr 11 with 173 viewsScotia

It's sickening. on 10:11 - Apr 11 by Gwyn737

Matt le Tissier is much more fun than Brand. This week he was on about the government controlling the weather during lockdowns.

Matt Le Tissier is a long way down every conspiracy rabbit hole you can think of. He's up there with David Cotterill.

I follow one of his fellow theorists on social media calle AJ Roberts. They meet up in the "conspiracy cafe" - that must be an interesting conversation.

They did say something major was going to happen on April 8th, some sort of great awakening / revolution / collapse of banks / Royal death or something. I'm sure one day they'll be correct.
It's sickening. on 15:33 - Apr 11 with 171 viewsGwyn737

It's sickening. on 15:25 - Apr 11 by Scotia

Matt Le Tissier is a long way down every conspiracy rabbit hole you can think of. He's up there with David Cotterill.

I follow one of his fellow theorists on social media calle AJ Roberts. They meet up in the "conspiracy cafe" - that must be an interesting conversation.

They did say something major was going to happen on April 8th, some sort of great awakening / revolution / collapse of banks / Royal death or something. I'm sure one day they'll be correct.

Just like disease x.

It’ll be true one day then the tin foil hat lot will say that’s proof.
It's sickening. on 17:54 - Apr 11 with 149 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening. on 15:25 - Apr 11 by Scotia

There was something doing the rounds about the "rapture" happening on the 8th, I think they meant the second coming, the end of the world stuff.

Did it happen, I must have missed it if it did.
It's sickening... on 18:00 - Apr 11 with 139 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 09:01 - Apr 11 by Whiterockin

IMO the drivers who caused most of the accidents never did drive at 30.

Some travel down my road (which is 20) at dangerous speeds, it looks more like 50 plus to me, then they don't give way at the roundabout and we often hears horns blaring. There have been many near misses and one day there will be a nasty accident.

That will be very sickening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024