Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shout out to Merthyr Town 19:49 - Apr 27 with 3733 viewsSgorioFruit

last game of season today,

They won 7-1

Sadly, after all their efforts they finished just one point outside of the play off places.

The league above them is the conference south (or national league south)

They also had the leagues top goal scorer this season. he scored 5 goals today fair play

Currently sit 3 promotions away from league 2

Stranger things have happened.

Up the Martyrs
[Post edited 27 Apr 19:50]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 20:23 - May 13 with 1120 viewsmax936

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 09:50 - May 3 by blaenaugwentjack

It has been built in stages, the Dowlais top to Hirwaun section is the last section to be completed, and I agree it's a nightmare to navigate.

Its the Hirwaun to Dowlais top, I'm on about its a massive stretch of road and they're doing the whole stretch at once, they could have done in sections surely Hirwaun to Baverstocks and moved on from there. etc,
[Post edited 13 May 20:27]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 20:18 - May 22 with 1011 viewstrampie

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 17:55 - May 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Wrexham as ex FA cup QF have a much bigger EFL history than Merthyr. If their target is the EPL then good on them. They probably need a major financial backer and these are in short supply in Wales.

I just think they are more suited to the LoW where they would be big hitters. For the last decade or two they have been getting nowhere.

All kicking off in Tydfil now, due to war crimes and genocide, interesting how it will pan out, are they fan owned ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 21:28 - May 22 with 977 viewsRichardO

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 20:23 - May 13 by max936

Its the Hirwaun to Dowlais top, I'm on about its a massive stretch of road and they're doing the whole stretch at once, they could have done in sections surely Hirwaun to Baverstocks and moved on from there. etc,
[Post edited 13 May 20:27]

20mph speed limit once finished?
Shout out to Merthyr Town on 22:28 - May 22 with 940 viewstrampie

Apt time tonight to remember Merthyr beat Atalanta in the Cup Winners Cup at Penydarren Park.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 15:43 - May 23 with 868 viewsSullutaCreturned

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 20:18 - May 22 by trampie

All kicking off in Tydfil now, due to war crimes and genocide, interesting how it will pan out, are they fan owned ?

War crimes and genocide in Merthyr? What?
Shout out to Merthyr Town on 16:44 - May 23 with 829 viewstrampie

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 15:43 - May 23 by SullutaCreturned

War crimes and genocide in Merthyr? What?

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 18:17 - May 23 with 781 viewsSullutaCreturned

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 16:44 - May 23 by trampie

Oh well.

As it goes I don't really give much of a a monkey's. Merthyr aren't my team and just because they're Welsh some people think I should care.

I don't.
Shout out to Merthyr Town on 18:24 - May 23 with 769 viewstrampie

I wonder how much the sponsorship deal is worth.....hmm

Login to get fewer ads

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 20:14 - May 23 with 726 viewstrampie

People are pulling out of appearing at the Hay Festival now because of a sponsors links to Israel, with a well known Welsh woman in the news giving her reasons

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 13:42 - May 24 with 653 viewsRhonddaSwans

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 18:24 - May 23 by trampie

I wonder how much the sponsorship deal is worth.....hmm

They have been sponsoring Merthyr for years anyway.
These pro Palestinian protesters cry about everything.
I hear pro Palestine and I just switch off.
Thinking of the millions they cost the economy per year.
Poor business owners in London.

I love the way these twitter warriors think threating Merthyr with not going to watch , after not bloody even stepping foot in wales is a joke.

But enough on politics from me this is the football board.

Good luck for next season Merthyr!

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner πŸ† Predictions

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 16:00 - May 24 with 620 viewstrampie

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 13:42 - May 24 by RhonddaSwans

They have been sponsoring Merthyr for years anyway.
These pro Palestinian protesters cry about everything.
I hear pro Palestine and I just switch off.
Thinking of the millions they cost the economy per year.
Poor business owners in London.

I love the way these twitter warriors think threating Merthyr with not going to watch , after not bloody even stepping foot in wales is a joke.

But enough on politics from me this is the football board.

Good luck for next season Merthyr!

You should hear the other side moaning butt, #1 in the World for it without a shadow of a doubt.

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 21:34 - May 24 with 563 viewsReslovenSwan1

General Dynamics make nasty kit for UK army and other armies in NATO and some outside. It will be used to stop Putin in his tracks and some less worthy causes.

The Palestine issue is unfair to the people of Palestine and action is needed. By democracies. This means people like you and me.

"The people" are putting a lot of pressure on their representatives to come to a just solution. People like Kier Starmer who one would think has his heart in the right place on this issue.

It is not a matter for General Dynamics or Merthyr Town Football club. South Welsh people seem prone self harm economically speaking, There are good reason why we are poorer than most regions of Europe and it is nothing to do with infrastructure.

This is a matter for political people to solve not third party commercial organisations. The option for the support of Palestinian people rests with the Labour Party and Kier Starmer who presumably will be the next Prime Minster. That is where the "heat" belongs.
[Post edited 24 May 21:35]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 22:59 - May 24 with 524 viewstrampie

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 21:34 - May 24 by ReslovenSwan1

General Dynamics make nasty kit for UK army and other armies in NATO and some outside. It will be used to stop Putin in his tracks and some less worthy causes.

The Palestine issue is unfair to the people of Palestine and action is needed. By democracies. This means people like you and me.

"The people" are putting a lot of pressure on their representatives to come to a just solution. People like Kier Starmer who one would think has his heart in the right place on this issue.

It is not a matter for General Dynamics or Merthyr Town Football club. South Welsh people seem prone self harm economically speaking, There are good reason why we are poorer than most regions of Europe and it is nothing to do with infrastructure.

This is a matter for political people to solve not third party commercial organisations. The option for the support of Palestinian people rests with the Labour Party and Kier Starmer who presumably will be the next Prime Minster. That is where the "heat" belongs.
[Post edited 24 May 21:35]

Starmer is compromised, he is on the wrong side.

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 13:31 - May 25 with 457 viewsReslovenSwan1

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 22:59 - May 24 by trampie

Starmer is compromised, he is on the wrong side.

"The people" can give their verdict very soon. He will be severely grilled for sure. The land grabbers are grouped Putin and Netinyahu. The " geopolitical groups are Israel and US and Russia and Palestine.

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 17:06 - May 25 with 429 viewsSgorioFruit

C'mon Merthyr, climb those leagues

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 17:28 - May 25 with 401 viewstrampie

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 13:31 - May 25 by ReslovenSwan1

"The people" can give their verdict very soon. He will be severely grilled for sure. The land grabbers are grouped Putin and Netinyahu. The " geopolitical groups are Israel and US and Russia and Palestine.

He never called for a ceasefire when it became apparent that it was a genocide, many people think its because he is compromised, check out his wife and childrens religion.

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 18:53 - May 25 with 351 viewsReslovenSwan1

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 17:28 - May 25 by trampie

He never called for a ceasefire when it became apparent that it was a genocide, many people think its because he is compromised, check out his wife and childrens religion.

The way I see it being Jewish or being married to a Jewish person is not being compromised over the State of Israel. The formation of a peace loving Palestinian state is in the best interests of everyone.

There is nothing in Starmer's life that compel him not to forward a UK government policy to lead to the formation of a Palestine state in Gaza and West Bank. Jew Muslims Hindus live in peace in North London so can do the same in Palestine.

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 19:40 - May 25 with 332 viewstrampie

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 18:53 - May 25 by ReslovenSwan1

The way I see it being Jewish or being married to a Jewish person is not being compromised over the State of Israel. The formation of a peace loving Palestinian state is in the best interests of everyone.

There is nothing in Starmer's life that compel him not to forward a UK government policy to lead to the formation of a Palestine state in Gaza and West Bank. Jew Muslims Hindus live in peace in North London so can do the same in Palestine.

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 19:46 - May 25 with 321 viewsReslovenSwan1

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 19:40 - May 25 by trampie

"The people" want action on this even if their representatives are reluctant.

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 20:46 - May 25 with 275 viewstrampie

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 19:46 - May 25 by ReslovenSwan1

"The people" want action on this even if their representatives are reluctant.

Starmer is a wrong un, he's a Tory, who changes his mind like the wind, he represents the elites.
He is a very dangerous person.

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 14:05 - May 26 with 199 viewsSkewenMitch

Shout out to Merthyr Town on 14:08 - May 26 with 198 viewsSkewenMitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024