Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. 15:52 - May 26 with 772 viewsSwans9

I have liked all our managers the stick of Cooperball or Martin who did the double double and the double over Bristol shows me that not all fans have a clue how good managers the swans have had over the years.
Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 16:28 - May 26 with 727 viewsWhiterockin

Since relegation.

Potter would have taken us up if he stayed another season. But I don't blame him for taking the Brighton offer.

Cooper decent manager but boring to watch, I can't forgive him for the play off final. We didn't try.

Martin could have been excellent but just too stubborn.

Duff just clueless.

Williams good signs but too early to judge.

Owners see Duff.

All purely my opinions.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 17:18 - May 26 with 663 viewsSwans9

What team comes down from the prem and finishes 10. So I think potter was well over rated. The point is the owners never backed the managers.
Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 17:19 - May 26 with 660 viewsWhiterockin

Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 17:18 - May 26 by Swans9

What team comes down from the prem and finishes 10. So I think potter was well over rated. The point is the owners never backed the managers.

Some come down and go out the bottom.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 17:24 - May 26 with 641 viewsReslovenSwan1

Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 16:28 - May 26 by Whiterockin

Since relegation.

Potter would have taken us up if he stayed another season. But I don't blame him for taking the Brighton offer.

Cooper decent manager but boring to watch, I can't forgive him for the play off final. We didn't try.

Martin could have been excellent but just too stubborn.

Duff just clueless.

Williams good signs but too early to judge.

Owners see Duff.

All purely my opinions.

The owners are trying to rectify mistakes of the past and have their own people in the building. They were persuaded by the locals to sign Clucas Borja Bony Sanchez fat Franck and Eder. Potters signings wets just as bad.

Cooper left no legacy. He only sign Kris Peterson and then did not pick him. Martin was better apart from the Fish.

The club recruitment was pretty decent with big profits on Piroe and Obafemi. Cooper had a superstar but did not see the potential. That was his job. Whittaker was just horrible from the club managers from Cooper to Duff.

Managers always need an excuse.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 17:28 - May 26 with 621 viewsSwans9

None since the swans came down. You can't be critical of the owners on here they love club. Stid
[Post edited 26 May 17:39]
Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 20:11 - May 26 with 495 viewsdobjack2

Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 17:18 - May 26 by Swans9

One that has a fire sale of its best players.
Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 21:00 - May 26 with 432 viewsKeithHaynes

Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 17:28 - May 26 by Swans9

None since the swans came down. You can't be critical of the owners on here they love club. Stid
[Post edited 26 May 17:39]

You should read our articles. 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 21:03 - May 26 with 421 viewsKeithHaynes

Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 17:24 - May 26 by ReslovenSwan1

The owners are trying to rectify mistakes of the past and have their own people in the building. They were persuaded by the locals to sign Clucas Borja Bony Sanchez fat Franck and Eder. Potters signings wets just as bad.

Cooper left no legacy. He only sign Kris Peterson and then did not pick him. Martin was better apart from the Fish.

The club recruitment was pretty decent with big profits on Piroe and Obafemi. Cooper had a superstar but did not see the potential. That was his job. Whittaker was just horrible from the club managers from Cooper to Duff.

Managers always need an excuse.

I don’t think Cooper or Martin have anything to prove.

They’ve proved it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 21:19 - May 26 with 394 viewsReslovenSwan1

Crazy the stick our managers have had on here and some stick up for the owners. on 21:03 - May 26 by KeithHaynes

I don’t think Cooper or Martin have anything to prove.

They’ve proved it.

Southampton were always favourites to go up. Out performed by an extraordinary Ipswich team. I though Leeds would beat them to be honest. Big sales now at Leeds perhaps.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024