Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 13817 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:22 - May 17 with 352 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:32 - May 17 by jackrmee

They are building illegal settlements in the West Bank. Annexing areas which are for Palestinians. Have been doing it for half a century. Against international humanitarian law.

Correct! They are not nice settler families like the Waltons either, they are paramiltary thugs and scum who use violence and intimidation sanctioned by the govt
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:21 - May 17 with 309 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The brave Israeli soldiers have just found the remains of 3 innocent hostages murdered by the brutish Hamas scum on October 7th in one of their tunnels. RIP.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:39 - May 17 with 276 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:21 - May 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The brave Israeli soldiers have just found the remains of 3 innocent hostages murdered by the brutish Hamas scum on October 7th in one of their tunnels. RIP.

Not to mention the 7 mass graves of Palestinians killed by the brave Israeli soldiers
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:25 - May 17 with 266 viewsKeithHaynes

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:22 - May 17 by controversial_jack

Correct! They are not nice settler families like the Waltons either, they are paramiltary thugs and scum who use violence and intimidation sanctioned by the govt

I’ve forgotten who we are talking about now …

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:56 - May 17 with 236 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:25 - May 17 by KeithHaynes

I’ve forgotten who we are talking about now …

Israeli settlers in the west bank
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:04 - May 17 with 241 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:22 - May 17 by DaPs166

Name on area

Have a gander at these mate.
BBC and DDN.

There’s no Hamas control in West Bank. This has been going on for decades before October 7th .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001ytzd/the-other-war

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:07 - May 17 with 237 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:29 - May 17 by onehunglow

Why are they doing this there.?

Trying to drive all Palestinians is the most likely answer.
Edit: drive out all Palestinians
[Post edited 17 May 22:08]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:08 - May 17 with 210 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:07 - May 17 by jackrmee

Trying to drive all Palestinians is the most likely answer.
Edit: drive out all Palestinians
[Post edited 17 May 22:08]

Yes, the ultimate aim is ethnic cleansing.They would like Palestinians be be driven into the Sinai. It's not going to happen though, they will not defeat Hamas.
Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:14 - May 17 with 215 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:08 - May 17 by controversial_jack

Yes, the ultimate aim is ethnic cleansing.They would like Palestinians be be driven into the Sinai. It's not going to happen though, they will not defeat Hamas.

I think, as time goes on, more and more countries will turn against Israel for all their barbarism.
Hamas knew this and were expecting the retaliation after 7th October. It was their plan. And it may have worked. Finally people can see and are learning what Israel has been doing for so long.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:19 - May 17 with 206 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:04 - May 17 by jackrmee

Have a gander at these mate.
BBC and DDN.

There’s no Hamas control in West Bank. This has been going on for decades before October 7th .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001ytzd/the-other-war

The Palestinian authority are in control in the West Bank, fully in area A and shared with Israel in area B.

Hamas are also present in the West Bank, but not in control there.

I’m not interested in watching far left communist ‘news’.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:24 - May 17 with 210 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:19 - May 17 by DaPs166

The Palestinian authority are in control in the West Bank, fully in area A and shared with Israel in area B.

There should be no Israel in the West Bank.
And definitely not different laws and military rule for Palestinians living there. It’s meant to be their land for a potential 2 state solution. Israel have their own land.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:25 - May 17 with 209 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:19 - May 17 by DaPs166

Ps. Is BBC far left communist?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:28 - May 17 with 197 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:08 - May 17 by controversial_jack

The population growth rate in ‘Palestine’ is among the highest in the world: 3.4 percent in the West Bank and 4.0 percent in Gaza.

The current population of Palestine in 2024 is 5,494,963, a 2.3% increase from 2023.
The population of Palestine in 2023 was 5,371,230, a 2.31% increase from 2022.
The population of Palestine in 2022 was 5,250,072, a 2.27% increase from 2021.
The population of Palestine in 2021 was 5,133,392, a 2.27% increase from 2020.

https://www.macrotrends.net/global-metrics/countries/HRV/palestine/population#go

The worst genocide and attempt at ethnic cleansing ever or a lie made up by the far left and Islamists to smear Jews? Let the evidence and your brain figure that one out.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:30 - May 17 with 200 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:28 - May 17 by DaPs166

The population growth rate in ‘Palestine’ is among the highest in the world: 3.4 percent in the West Bank and 4.0 percent in Gaza.

The current population of Palestine in 2024 is 5,494,963, a 2.3% increase from 2023.
The population of Palestine in 2023 was 5,371,230, a 2.31% increase from 2022.
The population of Palestine in 2022 was 5,250,072, a 2.27% increase from 2021.
The population of Palestine in 2021 was 5,133,392, a 2.27% increase from 2020.

https://www.macrotrends.net/global-metrics/countries/HRV/palestine/population#go

The worst genocide and attempt at ethnic cleansing ever or a lie made up by the far left and Islamists to smear Jews? Let the evidence and your brain figure that one out.

Yeah the extra population in Palestine are Jewish. Proved my point 👍

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:32 - May 17 with 193 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:24 - May 17 by jackrmee

There should be no Israel in the West Bank.
And definitely not different laws and military rule for Palestinians living there. It’s meant to be their land for a potential 2 state solution. Israel have their own land.

The current state of affairs are what were agreed upon by Israel and the Palestinians in the Oslo 2 accords.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_II_Accord

There are no Jews living in Gaza and if there is an official state of Palestine there’ll be none in the West Bank either. Funny how Israel is over 20% Arab Muslim, yet no Islamic country want any Jews living in theirs.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:32 - May 17 with 191 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:25 - May 17 by jackrmee

Ps. Is BBC far left communist?

No, the DDN video you shared is.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:34 - May 17 with 196 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:32 - May 17 by DaPs166

The current state of affairs are what were agreed upon by Israel and the Palestinians in the Oslo 2 accords.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_II_Accord

There are no Jews living in Gaza and if there is an official state of Palestine there’ll be none in the West Bank either. Funny how Israel is over 20% Arab Muslim, yet no Islamic country want any Jews living in theirs.

They are not living alongside the Arabs in the West Bank, they are bulldozing their fking homes and burning their olive groves. Driving families out woth guns and building towns and settlements mun. Are you mental?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:34 - May 17 with 189 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:30 - May 17 by jackrmee

Yeah the extra population in Palestine are Jewish. Proved my point 👍

wtf are you waffling on about? I don’t understand why people with no skin in the game on a subject are so partisan and are so completely oblivious to facts and logic.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:35 - May 17 with 195 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:32 - May 17 by DaPs166

No, the DDN video you shared is.

Did you watch the bbc one mate? It’s unsurprising, but shocking tbh

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:36 - May 17 with 189 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:34 - May 17 by DaPs166

wtf are you waffling on about? I don’t understand why people with no skin in the game on a subject are so partisan and are so completely oblivious to facts and logic.

Exactly what I thought 🤷‍♂️

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:49 - May 17 with 168 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:14 - May 17 by jackrmee

I think, as time goes on, more and more countries will turn against Israel for all their barbarism.
Hamas knew this and were expecting the retaliation after 7th October. It was their plan. And it may have worked. Finally people can see and are learning what Israel has been doing for so long.

It seems to be working. The IDF cannot really get at Hamas as they are mostly underground and the IDF are not trained or have the ability to do so.

Hamas are picking off a few soldiers here a few tanks here and so on.It's death by a thousands cuts for the IDF.

As you stated, more countries are turning against them and their economy cannot maintain this state of attrition
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:55 - May 17 with 166 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:36 - May 17 by jackrmee

Exactly what I thought 🤷‍♂️

You’ve stated there’s a genocide and ethnic cleansing going on. You don’t care about the facts at all.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:58 - May 17 with 163 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:49 - May 17 by controversial_jack

It seems to be working. The IDF cannot really get at Hamas as they are mostly underground and the IDF are not trained or have the ability to do so.

Hamas are picking off a few soldiers here a few tanks here and so on.It's death by a thousands cuts for the IDF.

As you stated, more countries are turning against them and their economy cannot maintain this state of attrition

The IDF are well trained on clearing out tunnels. The only thing is, is that it’s either not worth it, or takes far too long with too many casualties.

What countries are turning against Israel apart from the usual suspects?

Their economy is perfectly fine 😂. It only went down due to the start of the war. It’s just rebounded by more than 14%.

You really do just make it up as you go along. Embarrassing.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israels-economy-rebounds-wake-gaza-war
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:04 - May 18 with 167 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:55 - May 17 by DaPs166

You’ve stated there’s a genocide and ethnic cleansing going on. You don’t care about the facts at all.

I didn’t actually state that.
But if you want to put those words in my mouth, I agree totally.
I’ve called it an apartheid yes. And yes it is.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:10 - May 18 with 158 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:04 - May 18 by jackrmee

I didn’t actually state that.
But if you want to put those words in my mouth, I agree totally.
I’ve called it an apartheid yes. And yes it is.

Hence why I said I don’t understand why people with no skin in the game completely ignore facts and logic.

You don’t understand what apartheid is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024