Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 17339 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:15 - May 22 with 851 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:15 - May 22 by trampie

Top politicians in the USA and here in Blighty are starting to sit very uneasily due to their backing of Israel and what Israel has done, will they go to jail ?, i doubt it as past history says they are above the law but there is more lawyer scrutiny in this conflict of top politicians and their actions than ever before as far as I can tell.
I've already seen a senator and top English politician on social media vids crying that the justices are on their case, not just Israeli politicians cases but Yanks and English politicians as well.
[Post edited 22 May 19:16]

What are you waffling on about.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:39 - May 22 with 798 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:15 - May 22 by trampie

Top politicians in the USA and here in Blighty are starting to sit very uneasily due to their backing of Israel and what Israel has done, will they go to jail ?, i doubt it as past history says they are above the law but there is more lawyer scrutiny in this conflict of top politicians and their actions than ever before as far as I can tell.
I've already seen a senator and top English politician on social media vids crying that the justices are on their case, not just Israeli politicians cases but Yanks and English politicians as well.
[Post edited 22 May 19:16]

Ireland, Spain and Norway are going to recognise the state of Palestine. An arrest warrant for Benny Yahoo for war crimes. The world is slowly turning against these demons
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:03 - May 22 with 774 viewstrampie

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:15 - May 22 by DaPs166

What are you waffling on about.

Haven't you seen the news the last few months, 35,000 dead mostly women and children, if our leaders knew what was going on and they only had to switch the tv on to know what was happening and we still sold arms and gave support then it's aiding and abetting war crimes, that is the accusation.
Powerful people never get done, but there are lawyers building cases, I will be surprised if powerful people get done, the game is rigged that they get away with it, but things are going further than i have expected.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:26 - May 22 with 770 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:20 - May 22 by onehunglow

Would you concede many Muslims are Christianaphobes .
In fact ,anyone who they see as I fideistic,ie,not respecting Allah and his teachings

Definitely not.
I have Muslim friends and family and not one of them dislikes Christians. They just believe a different thing mun. They are nice people.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:28 - May 22 with 770 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:15 - May 22 by DaPs166

So your empty platitude is all you gleaned from my post?

Not the fact that Pakistani Muslims and Muslims in general will have a huge bias toward Palestinians and more importantly against Jews.

Less than 200 Jews live in Paktistan, which has a population of over 200 million. Who’s scared of who?

Added to that, the head of the ICC and his family are a bunch of wrong uns. No legitimacy whatsoever.
[Post edited 22 May 10:19]

Any links about them being “wrong uns”?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:59 - May 22 with 723 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:03 - May 22 by trampie

Haven't you seen the news the last few months, 35,000 dead mostly women and children, if our leaders knew what was going on and they only had to switch the tv on to know what was happening and we still sold arms and gave support then it's aiding and abetting war crimes, that is the accusation.
Powerful people never get done, but there are lawyers building cases, I will be surprised if powerful people get done, the game is rigged that they get away with it, but things are going further than i have expected.

“35,000 dead mostly women and children”

These are Hamas’ own figures.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-69014893.amp

So now the UN have changed from taking figures from one Hamas agency to another. You couldn’t make it up. They’ve revised down the amount of women and children killed by almost 20%. This is proof that the figures are all made up.

If you believe those figures, no terrorists have died at all. Absolutely amazing.

I have a bridge to sell you
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:05 - May 22 with 720 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:28 - May 22 by jackrmee

Any links about them being “wrong uns”?

You must be living in cloud cuckoo land if you didn’t hear about this;

https://news.sky.com/story/imran-ahmad-khan-mp-resigns-after-being-found-guilty-
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 06:23 - May 23 with 663 viewstrampie

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:59 - May 22 by DaPs166

So now the UN have changed from taking figures from one Hamas agency to another. You couldn’t make it up. They’ve revised down the amount of women and children killed by almost 20%. This is proof that the figures are all made up.

If you believe those figures, no terrorists have died at all. Absolutely amazing.

It is widely thought the actual figures are an awful lot higher due bodies buried in rubble and people turned to dust in the bombings .
If you want to sell a bridge try selling it to the Yanks would be my suggestion.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:59 - May 23 with 633 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:05 - May 22 by DaPs166

You must be living in cloud cuckoo land if you didn’t hear about this;

https://news.sky.com/story/imran-ahmad-khan-mp-resigns-after-being-found-guilty-

Never heard of him.
So that’s the brother of the head of the ICC?

And the rest of the dodgy family you mentioned?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:01 - May 23 with 633 viewsjackrmee

Doesn’t matter the actual numbers, it’s still criminal, apartheid and genocidal.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:33 - May 23 with 590 viewsonehunglow

The number are disputed too by holocaust deniers

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:42 - May 23 with 590 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:51 - May 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

If you read around the Arab press there is little support for Hamas as they are seen as a threat to Arab states looking to modernise. Egypt is attracting money to develop coastal resorts from Arab states for example and is dependent on income from shipping that Hamas and it's Iranian allies are keen to disrupt.
Egypt already has a huge problem with Islamic extremists in the Sinai and will not take in people from Gaza.

That couldn't be further from the truth. The press doesn't represent the people they represent the press. The populations of many muslim countries are seething at what's going on, even the more moderate ones such as Turkey and Jordan.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:46 - May 23 with 560 viewsonehunglow

These the Muslims seen on the streets preaching death to infidels then.
They were doing that before Hamas slaughter
The Quoran is quite clear on how infidels should be treated .
Sadly ,Jews have their own Book of BS to adhere too and the reason why they see this part of the world as “ promised” to them .

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:39 - May 23 with 517 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:46 - May 23 by onehunglow

Sadly ,Jews have their own Book of BS to adhere too and the reason why they see this part of the world as “ promised” to them .

This conflict has nothing to do with religion, so why bring it up?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:05 - May 23 with 484 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:39 - May 23 by controversial_jack

This conflict has nothing to do with religion, so why bring it up?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/22/why-hamas-murderous-attack-on-isra
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:18 - May 23 with 455 viewstrampie

What a load of biased nonsense that article is.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:56 - May 23 with 433 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:18 - May 23 by trampie

What a load of biased nonsense that article is.

It’s just yiu disagree
You see a bias against what your believe

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:30 - May 23 with 417 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:46 - May 23 by onehunglow

What you’re talking about is Wahhabism, not Islam.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:32 - May 23 with 414 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:56 - May 23 by onehunglow

It’s just yiu disagree
You see a bias against what your believe

No mate, i disagree too. It’s a terrible article.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:15 - May 24 with 332 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:30 - May 23 by jackrmee

And Wahhabism is a part of Islam. In fact it's a movement inside the Sunni sect and primarily followed is Saudi and Qatar.

Historically Islam has sought to undermine other religions and take over as much by stealth as by force. Jave you ever hear of the janissaries?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissary

They'd take a region by force but allow other religions to remain but take the oldest son into the janissaries. They slowly but surely bred out other religions. There are people who believe this stealth takeover is still happening today.

From the Qu'ran,

(9:5) And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful.

Extrenist Islamists use this verse to justify Jihad and Islamophobes use it to attack Muslims.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:23 - May 24 with 301 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:32 - May 23 by jackrmee

No mate, i disagree too. It’s a terrible article.

Fair comment

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:28 - May 24 with 300 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:30 - May 23 by jackrmee

All religions believe they are right,the only ones
It’s what to do with in believers .
Welsh missionaries,filled with the Holy Spirit went off to many dark places to convert the savages from what they believed in.
Because it was wrong
Muslims believe Jews are wrong and Christians mainly as they don’t believe Jesus was the son of God.
Now, that’s a starting point

Muslims can’t even agree as to how Mohammed passed down Gods laws . It’s why Sunnis are hated by Shia.

And on and on it goes

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:49 - May 24 with 287 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:28 - May 24 by onehunglow

All religions believe they are right,the only ones
It’s what to do with in believers .
Welsh missionaries,filled with the Holy Spirit went off to many dark places to convert the savages from what they believed in.
Because it was wrong
Muslims believe Jews are wrong and Christians mainly as they don’t believe Jesus was the son of God.
Now, that’s a starting point

Muslims can’t even agree as to how Mohammed passed down Gods laws . It’s why Sunnis are hated by Shia.

And on and on it goes

and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.........

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:08 - May 24 with 263 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The pro Palestinian protestors in Oxford are happy to display Nazi symbols, we have a growing problem in this country.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/swastikas-found-in-oxford-college-as-princi

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:21 - May 24 with 233 viewstrampie

Your words don't tie in with the article, I wonder who put the graffiti on the bog doors ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024