By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
I have been on a double decker bus with Rod and Jane - what a claim to fame. Freddy would have been on that bus that lovely evening but he was feeling unwell (Jane is married to freddy)
Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
I have been on a double decker bus with Rod and Jane - what a claim to fame. Freddy would have been on that bus that lovely evening but he was feeling unwell (Jane is married to freddy)
I have been on a double decker bus with Rod and Jane - what a claim to fame. Freddy would have been on that bus that lovely evening but he was feeling unwell (Jane is married to freddy)
There was always a rumour about the 3 of them😏
You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game