Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Spain....thread...if interested. 17:52 - Sep 26 with 10269 viewsqpr_1968

1-0 england

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:04 - Sep 26 with 6275 viewsQPR_Hibs

Nope

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

1
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:13 - Sep 26 with 6226 viewsaston_hoop

Trafford ahead of Pickford in goal is an interesting choice. I guess Pickford had a pretty average world cup and if you don't try Trafford in these kind of games, you might not find out until it's too late!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

1
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:38 - Sep 26 with 6133 viewsderbyhoop

When the alternative is Strictly, I'll be watching ITV,

I"d hope England can win but far from confident

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:51 - Sep 26 with 6097 viewsTimNiceBut

Well that didn't take long 🙄

Tim Nice But ...

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:53 - Sep 26 with 6092 viewsted_hendrix

Oh dear.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:56 - Sep 26 with 6074 viewsMalintabuk

Guéhi probably wondering if he is going to be playing Woking next year
1
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 19:57 - Sep 26 with 6066 viewsMalintabuk

Saved by the off side.. this is going to be a long night.. Spain are on another level at the moment
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:01 - Sep 26 with 6044 viewsNoDiddley

Not a bit interested since Tommy Tuchel threw the last game 😡
1
Login to get fewer ads

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:16 - Sep 26 with 5993 viewseastside_r

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:01 - Sep 26 by NoDiddley

Not a bit interested since Tommy Tuchel threw the last game 😡


Baffled that he’s still in the job.
2
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:25 - Sep 26 with 5947 viewsCamberleyR

Great finish by Gordon.

Poll: How many more points will we get this season?

2
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:26 - Sep 26 with 5937 viewsdigswellhoop

tho 1 1 we look very poor
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:26 - Sep 26 with 5940 viewsted_hendrix

Excellent goal.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:27 - Sep 26 with 5936 viewsMalintabuk

Took it really well... deserved that we have played well... but Spain look so dangerous
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:28 - Sep 26 with 5921 viewsconnell10

2-1 yesssss

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:28 - Sep 26 with 5923 viewsMalintabuk

Get iiinnnn Our old mate OG
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:29 - Sep 26 with 5914 viewsdigswellhoop

ok what do I know
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:30 - Sep 26 with 5910 viewsMalintabuk

What is a real p!sser this should have been the WC final... it is a great game
5
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:30 - Sep 26 with 5908 viewsconnell10

They don't like it up em

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:31 - Sep 26 with 5902 viewsqpr_1968

looked as if we were finished after 5 minutes....
great come back....good game so far...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

2
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:31 - Sep 26 with 5898 viewsconnell10

Really good game

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:31 - Sep 26 with 5892 viewsted_hendrix

Cucurella LOL minge

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

3
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:33 - Sep 26 with 5880 viewsJuzzie

I was at Twickers for the ladies rugby and now watching another great game (on TV).
England done really well to overturn an early set back but it’s such an open game either team could win it. How football should be. No parking the bus. No slowing the game down to a snails pace just two teams wanting to win.
[Post edited 26 Sep 20:34]
1
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:35 - Sep 26 with 5861 viewsToast_R

Needs to be more England games at Wembley on a Saturday night. The difference in atmosphere is plain tonsee.
All those boring mid week and Friday night games totally kill the vibe.

This has been a very good watch.
2
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:36 - Sep 26 with 5850 viewsqpr_1968

i know its only 45 minutes, whats everyones thoughts on trafford....
i like him...at the moment.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:37 - Sep 26 with 5845 viewsconnell10

England need to keep up the high press, teams like Spain hate being pressured. One things for sure I think there's more goals in this game.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026