Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs 21:59 - Aug 26 with 2074 viewsSkewenMitch

But of course according to the experts they are class we are not
Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 22:05 - Aug 26 with 2051 viewsJackoBoostardo

It's all doom and gloom I tells ya!

Next thing someone will tell me a team will lose a few games a season!!! The scandal!!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 22:08 - Aug 26 with 2033 viewsSkewenMitch

Wellbeck scored 2 at the Liberty was that the same player tonight? He was poor to say the least.
Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 22:19 - Aug 26 with 1981 viewsmax936

The game was crap, why didn't Mourinho bring on Mata ffs nearly always makes somin happen, also where was Luis he quickens Chelsea's play and makes them far more entertaining.

Just how the fuk Atkinson booked De Bryne only he knows, ffs

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 22:27 - Aug 26 with 1944 viewsskippyjack

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 22:08 - Aug 26 by SkewenMitch

Wellbeck scored 2 at the Liberty was that the same player tonight? He was poor to say the least.

Van Persie scored 2 at the Liberty was that the same player tonight? he was poor to say the least.

Chelsea didn't give Utd a sniff.. Spurs deserved to be 3 up at half time.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 22:27 - Aug 26 with 1942 viewsbermudajack

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 22:19 - Aug 26 by max936

The game was crap, why didn't Mourinho bring on Mata ffs nearly always makes somin happen, also where was Luis he quickens Chelsea's play and makes them far more entertaining.

Just how the fuk Atkinson booked De Bryne only he knows, ffs

I don't think you can compare our display and Chelsea's display,

Chelsea went there to get a good point and got it...

We were lucky not to be 3 down at half time... Up until they scored we were very poor!

Chelsea gave them no room to create in the final third.

Think Mata is off myself...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 22:56 - Aug 26 with 1892 viewsLiam12345

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 22:08 - Aug 26 by SkewenMitch

welbeck is always poor just he knew he had to prove himself against us and both teams where shit wish they played like that against us otherwise the tables would have been turned after 20 mins

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 23:04 - Aug 26 with 1860 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Chelsea didn't defend like we did against RVP and Welbeck.

Chelsea defended well.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 23:17 - Aug 26 with 1829 viewsjacknblue

only that they scored nil.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 23:22 - Aug 26 with 1811 viewsSkewenMitch

Spurs Scored a penalty. Vorm made a couple of saves but that's what he is there for.
Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 23:23 - Aug 26 with 1802 viewsDarran

People that moan about the away set up need to get hold of a copy of Chelsea away in the COC semi final,probably the most negative performance since we've been in the Prem and we won 2-0.

When you watched that go and watch Chelsea beating Barcelona in the CL semi final.

Both teams went in to lift their respective cups.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 23:24 - Aug 26 with 1802 viewsmax936

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 22:27 - Aug 26 by bermudajack

I don't think you can compare our display and Chelsea's display,

Chelsea went there to get a good point and got it...

We were lucky not to be 3 down at half time... Up until they scored we were very poor!

Chelsea gave them no room to create in the final third.

Think Mata is off myself...

I'm not comparing our game to anything, I was just commenting on tonights game, I've seen very little of our game yesterday to be honest, If you mean our game against Utd I thought we competed well until their quick 2 goals to be honest, we were however, defensively poor throughout

I hate M U and not fussed on Persie either arrogant big headed tw@t.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 23:24 - Aug 26 with 1802 viewsepaul

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 23:22 - Aug 26 by SkewenMitch

Spurs Scored a penalty. Vorm made a couple of saves but that's what he is there for.

Which as Shearer showed wasn't a pen so we wuz fukin robbed

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tonight Chelsea played like we did at Spurs on 23:29 - Aug 26 with 1784 viewsSkewenMitch

Exactly
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024