Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attackers - 2 days to go. 10:18 - Sep 1 with 3662 viewsjoswan17

Getting somewhat concerned. Thought Laudrup wanted all business done with a fortnight to spare. Guess he's waiting for the merry-go-round at the big clubs to see who'd be available?

Perhaps considering we're playing West Brom today they've agreed to sell Odemwingie to us after the game so he doesn't come back to haunt them - much like we did with Graham and Sunderland in January. Not sure how I feel about Odemwingie to be honest, being 32 years of age!

Cardiff City fans seem to think they've got him though:

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122201

If it isn't Odemwingie who could it be?

Can't see it being Lukaku.

Wouldn't mind it being Guidetti or that Croation rumoured earlier in the week.

One more signing, I'd have thought. Probably tomorrow.

Happy Jim White Day Eve. Ties at the ready.

There once was an ugly duckling...

Attackers - 2 days to go. on 10:43 - Sep 1 with 3621 viewsJokeren1943

Guidetti any day
Attackers - 2 days to go. on 11:43 - Sep 1 with 3485 viewsjasonbromham

Borini? Moses has gone to Liverpool which means the chances of home getting any game time now are slim.
Attackers - 2 days to go. on 11:47 - Sep 1 with 3466 viewsjoswan17

Borini would be an interesting one, a popular one amongst Jacks too, I'm sure. Preferably I'd like to see us sign Vazquez for £2.5m AND a loaned attacker. Can't have too many options.

There once was an ugly duckling...

Attackers - 2 days to go. on 12:51 - Sep 1 with 3330 viewscontroversial_jack

I've heard Demba Ba being mentioned, apparently from the training field.
Attackers - 2 days to go. on 13:01 - Sep 1 with 3273 viewswr72

Can you imagine an injury to Bony and we haven't got anyone in.Doesn't bare thinking about.Is it just me or is there an air of doom over the club at the moment? No,just me then!!
Attackers - 2 days to go. on 13:04 - Sep 1 with 3252 viewsDull1Thomas

Younis Hamza
Njongo Prisa

Both outstanding players - Younis in particular would complement Bony and provide an attacking plan B

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Attackers - 2 days to go. on 13:16 - Sep 1 with 3209 views2face

Attackers - 2 days to go. on 12:51 - Sep 1 by controversial_jack

I've heard Demba Ba being mentioned, apparently from the training field.

That does infact make sense. Eto'o just arived at Chelsea. Ba fits the profile of a pacey forward that ML has been talking about as an alternative to Bony. Chelsea wouldn't mind loaning him to us since we're not a direct competitor.
Attackers - 2 days to go. on 13:24 - Sep 1 with 3193 viewsmonmouth

£3m loan fee, full wages and polish the bench for the majority of the time? The most unlikely load of bollux so far. Not that I'm saying it can't happen....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Attackers - 2 days to go. on 14:21 - Sep 1 with 3120 viewsLaudrupFan

Attackers - 2 days to go. on 13:24 - Sep 1 by monmouth

£3m loan fee, full wages and polish the bench for the majority of the time? The most unlikely load of bollux so far. Not that I'm saying it can't happen....

I'm not saying it's realistic, but the type of attacker Laudrup is looking for can also play winger. Ba could play on the wing with Bony on top. He wouldn't have to "polish" the bench.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Attackers - 2 days to go. on 14:25 - Sep 1 with 3101 viewsjasonbromham

Attackers - 2 days to go. on 14:21 - Sep 1 by LaudrupFan

I'm not saying it's realistic, but the type of attacker Laudrup is looking for can also play winger. Ba could play on the wing with Bony on top. He wouldn't have to "polish" the bench.

Ba on the wing? haha!
Attackers - 2 days to go. on 14:29 - Sep 1 with 3069 viewsJokeren1943

Attackers - 2 days to go. on 14:21 - Sep 1 by LaudrupFan

Ba is a great player but his wages i waay to high.
Attackers - 2 days to go. on 15:41 - Sep 1 with 2960 viewsGeoffThom

I've said in a previous thread I'm worried ,and now we could be in the panic situation of another shecter
Attackers - 2 days to go. on 15:56 - Sep 1 with 2910 viewsJonnyTheJack

Laudrup has said 1 striker will come in. Think it will be Vasquez.
Attackers - 2 days to go. on 17:52 - Sep 1 with 2826 viewswr72

Swansea manager Michael Laudrup:

"A very, very important win. An away win, a clean sheet and the way we did it was perfect. After two very difficult games it was so important to get something.

"In the second half we have really dominated the game. I think we could have scored a couple more goals. We had some great chances.

"I was thinking 'are they going to equalise?' but fortunately they didn't and we won the game with a very good performance.

"One striker I think will come in, no-one out. I think it will be finished tomorrow."
Attackers - 2 days to go. on 18:27 - Sep 1 with 2763 viewsLiam12345

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2402089/Video-Manchester-City-

well he could use them moves to get past defenders
[Post edited 1 Sep 2013 18:27]

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024