Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First win of the season 15:49 - Sep 1 with 5703 viewsjudgejonevs

Why the fck do we have to look for negatives or pick holes in players. We won ffs. Doesn't matter how weak they were I couldn't give a fck you play what's in front of you just to remind you WE WON TODAY.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

First win of the season on 19:49 - Sep 1 with 1271 viewsDewi1jack

Judge, you're right on the money again.
We won. We had in the region of 60% possession AWAY from home, more shots (I think) than WBA, less bookings! our first points of the new season.
Possibly a back up striker in tomorrow ( or here already, waiting for the offices to open?)
Through to the EL group stages.
And still the odd person whining.
Just wait and see how we're doing after the 1st 10 league games, then give us your obviously well balanced argument on how certain players are sh1te, we're going down, because we lost to Man U and Spurs in our first 2 games, or ML should be sacked, because he keeps picking players you don't rate.
To the whingers. You're entitled to your opinion and it's good to have a different opinion and be able to argue your point rationally. Just don't be blind to only your opinion. You may be wrong and look a total muppet.
Keep smiling, enjoy the season and sing your hearts out supporting the boys.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

First win of the season on 20:06 - Sep 1 with 1248 viewsJackoBoostardo

First win of the season on 17:24 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

And again I'm not berating the overall performance today it's great to win especially away from home I'm talking about a 12m player that of what I've seen so far is very disappointing

I'm amazed that you can just assume a player who has never played in the Premier League before, or experience the way we play, can instantly fit in to our style.

Give him a chance to warm up a little will you!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

First win of the season on 20:10 - Sep 1 with 1239 viewstownhill_boi

IMO we were up against the shittest team in the league today, we really need a good stiker in coz bony looks sluggish, we'l be lucky if he scores ten prem goals this season
First win of the season on 20:36 - Sep 1 with 1211 viewsblaine_scfc

First win of the season on 20:10 - Sep 1 by townhill_boi

IMO we were up against the shittest team in the league today, we really need a good stiker in coz bony looks sluggish, we'l be lucky if he scores ten prem goals this season

I'll be very surprised if WBA are even close to being relegated, never mind being worst side in the league!
First win of the season on 23:42 - Sep 1 with 1145 viewsborinifanclub

West brom were not crap.... we were brilliant and made them look second rate...try to appreciate the good we do...onwards and upwards

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

First win of the season on 23:54 - Sep 1 with 1130 viewsSpratty

First win of the season on 16:16 - Sep 1 by orion3016

Great performance 🔥

Agree excellent team performance

Well done fantastic, really coming together - looked class. So delighted
First win of the season on 00:00 - Sep 2 with 1126 viewsDavillin

To answer your question about why [SOME OF US] "have to look for negatives or pick holes in players," it's for the same reason that some of us "have to look for negatives or pick holes in posters who don't agree with us."

Not very uplifting, is it?

On the other hand, as someone posted above, this is a football message board where the main activity is for people to express opinions. And "opinions" includes those that don't agree with others.

As long as they don't get personal and insulting to other posters.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

First win of the season on 00:42 - Sep 2 with 1117 viewsSwansNZ

First win of the season on 17:24 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

And again I'm not berating the overall performance today it's great to win especially away from home I'm talking about a 12m player that of what I've seen so far is very disappointing

Correct me if I’m wrong, but that was the first PL game Bony has started. He’s already scored a PL goal, and whilst he might not be up to speed yet, I’m sure he will be, before long.

I’m not sure what you expect, just because he cost 12 million, 30+ PL goals? If he can score 15 goals this season, you’d have to be more than satisfied with that, and anything over 15 would be a huge bonus.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024