Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup 08:00 - Sep 20 with 34009 viewssj_jack

I wonder if he fancies sticking around a bit longer?
Laudrup on 08:22 - Sep 20 with 21204 viewsJokeren1943

This match really showed the continental clubs how good a manager Laudrup really is.

Only the sky is the limit for that guy now.
Laudrup on 08:28 - Sep 20 with 21178 views2face

Laudrup on 08:22 - Sep 20 by Jokeren1943

This match really showed the continental clubs how good a manager Laudrup really is.

Only the sky is the limit for that guy now.

He still needs support from the club. Something he didn't get at Getafe, Spartak and Mallorca.
Laudrup on 10:31 - Sep 20 with 20984 viewsDafyddHuw

Last night's match has put Laudrup the manager more in the European spotlight than anything else he's done for us. We'll be hard pushed to hang on now after this season.

Get the chequebook out Huw - give him anything he wants. You know it makes sense.

Think what would keep him is the fact that it's now his squad playing the way he wants, but he thinks he ain't finished with the mission yet.
Laudrup on 10:34 - Sep 20 with 20960 viewsmacthejack

Laudrup on 08:28 - Sep 20 by 2face

He still needs support from the club. Something he didn't get at Getafe, Spartak and Mallorca.

But he would surely get that support at Real or Barca.
Laudrup on 10:36 - Sep 20 with 20945 viewsSnowgoon

I think he'll be gone. Hope not. But I think he'll go

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

Laudrup on 11:52 - Sep 20 with 20799 viewstomdickharry

Laudrup on 10:36 - Sep 20 by Snowgoon

I think he'll be gone. Hope not. But I think he'll go

To Valencia,what a challenge
Laudrup on 14:15 - Sep 20 with 20574 viewsduckling

Laudrup on 10:34 - Sep 20 by macthejack

Not as much as many would think.
He'd get support, but he wouldn't get as free roam as he'd like, he'd also be a lot more under pressure for results( Real and Barca are teams that get critisim from time to time even after 3-0 victories)
There's far to much politics and money in those Clubs.

I think Laudrup got the seat that He'd like, I do wonder though if he'll take up the Challenge of the danish national team eventually.
He might try a bigger club at some point(though I don't think it'll be that much for the money or fame as many others are drawn to)
Laudrup on 14:20 - Sep 20 with 20548 viewsscottishjack

Let's enjoy the fact that for the time being he is our manager, and I strongly believe he'll be here till the end of this season regardless of interest elsewhere.

When the Summer comes, then I'll worry about it...
Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup on 14:23 - Sep 20 with 20527 viewsLaudrup

Laudrup on 10:34 - Sep 20 by macthejack

Those clubs are run by often crazy presidents who promises to bring in specific players and/or managers in their election campaign regardless of what the manager thinks of certain players.

Actually one Barca president candidate's campaign several years ago was to bring in Laudrup as manger if he got elected.

There's a lot of policts going on in these clubs. And besides a powerful club president he would have to deal with an opinionated and high profile sports director like Zidane at Madrid too.
And the sports press is crazy in Spain too with 20 pages about Madrid and Barca every single day.

The patience with a manager is very short in those clubs, especially Madrid.

In general the manager has a lot more power at the British Isles than in mainland Europe even though some British clubs has introduced European style sports directors.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2013 14:50]

I hate signatures

Laudrup on 15:39 - Sep 20 with 20320 viewsGowerjack

He'll be gone in the summer.

We will pocket a cheque for £10 million.

HJ will already be planning his replacement.

This message board will go into meltdown.

FACT.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Laudrup on 15:42 - Sep 20 with 20304 viewsSnowgoon

Laudrup on 15:39 - Sep 20 by Gowerjack

FACT.

This forum will be absolute comedy gold when he goes. Overreactions taken to the next level

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

Laudrup on 16:10 - Sep 20 with 20245 viewsLilleFlue

I think this season and no more will be perfect for both Swansea and Michael . I'm not sure Laudrup loves being a manager like Brendan Rodgers or Mourinho , AVB for example.-
also Laudrup can be a bit boring
Laudrup on 16:33 - Sep 20 with 20151 viewsslate_dk

Laudrup on 16:10 - Sep 20 by LilleFlue

I think this season and no more will be perfect for both Swansea and Michael . I'm not sure Laudrup loves being a manager like Brendan Rodgers or Mourinho , AVB for example.-

So what you are saying is that he will be off loaded to Arsenal or Tottenham?
Laudrup on 17:16 - Sep 20 with 20064 viewsPureRockFury

Laudrup on 16:10 - Sep 20 by LilleFlue

Yeah, bored rigid here...

Even the bad times were good.

Laudrup on 17:43 - Sep 20 with 19998 viewsnickyfran75

na, he'll be gone sooner rather than later. Good luck to him too.
Laudrup on 17:45 - Sep 20 with 19989 viewsmonmouth

Laudrup on 15:39 - Sep 20 by Gowerjack

FACT.

Absolutely this. Apart from we've got his replacement.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Laudrup on 19:48 - Sep 20 with 19834 viewsJackhero

OK, now here is a big IF.

IF we go on and win the Europa League and qualify for the Champions League.......do you think Mr Laudrup would stay then?

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Laudrup on 19:58 - Sep 20 with 19797 viewsmawdlamjack

I might seem retarded but I think ml will stay as long as he sees a possibility of improving our lot. the challenge for him is to progress the club, that's a lot less pressure than he'll get anywhere else in world football.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Laudrup on 20:06 - Sep 20 with 19776 viewsSwanfan1

does that count from this year ?

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Laudrup on 20:09 - Sep 20 with 19767 viewsPhil_S

Laudrup on 08:28 - Sep 20 by 2face

Cos he's not getting any at the moment??
Laudrup on 20:12 - Sep 20 with 19744 viewsSwanfan1

Laudrup on 19:58 - Sep 20 by mawdlamjack

I might seem retarded but I think ml will stay as long as he sees a possibility of improving our lot. the challenge for him is to progress the club, that's a lot less pressure than he'll get anywhere else in world football.

this...

first time ML have been backed this well, and got everything on his terms, never happened to him before.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Laudrup on 20:13 - Sep 20 with 19727 viewsexiledclaseboy

"He's a bit boring" is absolutely the most bonkers reason for Laudrup potentially leaving that is possible to conceive.

Poll: Tory leader

Laudrup on 20:20 - Sep 20 with 19695 viewsOldjack

Be happy in your work , i think Mike is very happy putting the Swans on the world map ,creating a very good team ,monies are not a problem for him , i'd not be surprised he stays on for a few more years yet

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Laudrup on 20:33 - Sep 20 with 19659 viewsPureRockFury

Laudrup on 20:13 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

"He's a bit boring" is absolutely the most bonkers reason for Laudrup potentially leaving that is possible to conceive.

I can just picture the scene:

May 2014, LIberty Stadium, Huw Jenkins and Martin Morgan are in discussion.

Huw Jenkins is gazing with pride at the Europa League cup in the trophy cabinet, his eyes fill with tears of pride, then suddenly his face hardens, the colour drains, and he turns to Martin Morgan

HJ: "Martin, I'm sorry, but...it's about Michael, I just....It's just that....I know we won the Europa League and finished 6th in the Premiership....but....his dinner party conversation, it's just....not what we've come to expect from foreign managers operating at this level...we..*sigh*

MM: "I know Huw, I know....this can't go on...."

Even the bad times were good.

Laudrup on 23:26 - Sep 20 with 19433 viewsDanishDuck

If Laudrup enjoys life and football in Wales i can see him stick around until the right offer comes...
Good luck with football and keeping him there.. I really cheer u on from Denmark :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024