Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one gone then 13:44 - Oct 17 with 14998 viewsperchrockjack

Just had a post from a guy who was in JA -a regular guy- buty one utterly pissssed off with those on here who are always right, up their own harris
and cant ever be wrong about anything whatsoever. The arbitors of what is correct, fact, stupid, nonsense.
Its not a good show really is it.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Another one gone then on 13:46 - Oct 17 with 7967 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who's that then Richie?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Another one gone then on 14:00 - Oct 17 with 7912 viewsperchrockjack

Not sure if I should give his name as I m not comfortable with several people on here.
It really is getting tohe stage when the majority on here who are good people should really not tolerate open abuse; its not banter either in many cases nor is it a matter to man up.
Jeez, as Ive said before those who are always right should get together with others who are so inclined and strat a site of their own.

I wish I could start one up myself-one for the clueless, nonsensical ,hypocritical drama queens.

Lets face it, the terms and conditions of this site have been ritually abused and stuff has been posted that should not be.

Another one gone then on 14:11 - Oct 17 with 7852 views_

Another one gone then on 14:00 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

Not sure if I should give his name as I m not comfortable with several people on here.
It really is getting tohe stage when the majority on here who are good people should really not tolerate open abuse; its not banter either in many cases nor is it a matter to man up.
Jeez, as Ive said before those who are always right should get together with others who are so inclined and strat a site of their own.

I wish I could start one up myself-one for the clueless, nonsensical ,hypocritical drama queens.

Lets face it, the terms and conditions of this site have been ritually abused and stuff has been posted that should not be.

Aaaarrggh!!!!

Not ANOTHER post in the same old vein as 99% of your others....?!?!

Eff off is it, Rich. Sort your head out FFS.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Another one gone then on 14:12 - Oct 17 with 7842 viewsperchrockjack

I rest my case now its up to you.

Another one gone then on 14:13 - Oct 17 with 7834 views_

Another one gone then on 14:12 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

I rest my case now its up to you.

I wish you would...

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Another one gone then on 14:36 - Oct 17 with 7746 viewsEuropaJack

so someone has left because they couldnt handle a debate? pussy.

Blog: Diplomatic - But Time To Bin International Friendlies

Another one gone then on 14:37 - Oct 17 with 7742 viewsEuropaJack

Another one gone then on 14:00 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

So basically they havent the balls to just say theyre leaving or actually have their name given out? forgive us if we think you're making it up!

Blog: Diplomatic - But Time To Bin International Friendlies

Another one gone then on 14:44 - Oct 17 with 7718 viewsDOOM

Why do people feel the need to announce they are quitting a forum? Its not as if youre getting a divorce. Talk about precious
Login to get fewer ads

Another one gone then on 14:50 - Oct 17 with 7695 viewsAndy1300

so what pushed them over the edge then?

Number 1 team in Wales

Another one gone then on 14:53 - Oct 17 with 7678 viewsCasual_Jack

Loads of bell ends on this site, makes our supports look embarrassing

Topics like shall we meet and parties new songs and isit a concern when our players cross themselves

Every lad I speak to hate this forum and find it cringeworthy especially grown men who argue and whinge every thread

Swansea City Casual.....VYC

Another one gone then on 14:54 - Oct 17 with 7667 viewsAndy1300

Another one gone then on 14:53 - Oct 17 by Casual_Jack

Topics like shall we meet and parties new songs and isit a concern when our players cross themselves

Every lad I speak to hate this forum and find it cringeworthy especially grown men who argue and whinge every thread

so whats your view then?

Number 1 team in Wales

Another one gone then on 15:04 - Oct 17 with 7627 viewsDarran

Another one gone then on 14:53 - Oct 17 by Casual_Jack

So you don't want Swansea City fans drumming up new songs for Swansea City fans on a Swansea City forum?
What do you want to talk about?

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Another one gone then on 15:09 - Oct 17 with 7611 viewsCasual_Jack

Another one gone then on 15:04 - Oct 17 by Darran

So you don't want Swansea City fans drumming up new songs for Swansea City fans on a Swansea City forum?
What do you want to talk about?

This post has been edited by an administrator

You seem to fckn butt in on everyone of my threads when I was chilled out jack and aquascutum jack...

Asking shall we meet and practise new songs is fckn pathetic for grown men to write about ...

Songs get made up on the terraces , the reason we sing better away is because you get the die hards travelling not the beauty's that complain when you stand up ....

Since we've gone up our atmosphere has been lost...

Swansea City Casual.....VYC

Another one gone then on 15:14 - Oct 17 with 7600 viewsDull1Thomas

Another one gone then on 15:09 - Oct 17 by Casual_Jack

You seem to fckn butt in on everyone of my threads when I was chilled out jack and aquascutum jack...

Asking shall we meet and practise new songs is fckn pathetic for grown men to write about ...

Songs get made up on the terraces , the reason we sing better away is because you get the die hards travelling not the beauty's that complain when you stand up ....

Only one given up? JA was even worse than this site. There are many who don't post on here any more because there's a good chance anything they write will result in personal abuse.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Another one gone then on 15:16 - Oct 17 with 7577 viewsDarran

Oh I do apologise I didn't see the post where people wanted to meet up and practice singing,too funny.

Good to see you my friend.

Another one gone then on 15:17 - Oct 17 with 7567 viewsDarran

Another one gone then on 15:16 - Oct 17 by Darran

Oh I do apologise I didn't see the post where people wanted to meet up and practice singing,too funny.

Good to see you my friend.

I know who's left and I'm disappointed,no idea why he sent Scouce a PM to tell him though.
He was a good poster.

Another one gone then on 15:26 - Oct 17 with 7540 viewsFieryJack

This is all true. But, then again, most home crowds in the Premiership are pretty dull compared to what they were in the past.

Newcastle, for example, was a seething mass of noise and intimidation in the 70's. Today it's nowt - unless they're playing Sunderland.

It's the ex-big, hungry teams in the Championship where a lot of the atmosphere is. Going away with Leeds fans is going to be more of a buzz than being a home fan at any Premiership club.
Another one gone then on 16:15 - Oct 17 with 7430 viewsAndy1300

Another one gone then on 15:26 - Oct 17 by FieryJack

This is all true. But, then again, most home crowds in the Premiership are pretty dull compared to what they were in the past.

Newcastle, for example, was a seething mass of noise and intimidation in the 70's. Today it's nowt - unless they're playing Sunderland.

It's the ex-big, hungry teams in the Championship where a lot of the atmosphere is. Going away with Leeds fans is going to be more of a buzz than being a home fan at any Premiership club.

a lot of fans are unable to go to away games for various reasons....

mine being cost also the main reason being that i have to work 2 out of 3 weekends

Number 1 team in Wales

Another one gone then on 16:17 - Oct 17 with 7425 viewsperchrockjack

He was p;ssed off with geeting shite for no other reason than his view was different.
Precious?
BANTER.
Nowt to do with it.

Still, people dont get it. Maybe they don't want to.

BTW IT WASNT A REASON FOR CONCERN. Tongue in cheek like .

Another one gone then on 16:19 - Oct 17 with 7410 views_

Another one gone then on 15:17 - Oct 17 by Darran

I know who's left and I'm disappointed,no idea why he sent Scouce a PM to tell him though.
He was a good poster.

Disappointed are you? Bless...

Now you know how we all feel when you butt in on every facking thread.

And that T2C t wat has effed off as well, he's sold me his username for a scum ticket. He told me all about you so I don't think I'll be hanging around much longer either.

ps - hope the chap that's left is Yankee Dav ;-) if I see another bar chart or graph I'm going to burn my lap top...

(just kidding) ish

Another one gone then on 16:33 - Oct 17 with 7372 viewsDOOM

Another one gone then on 16:17 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

He was p;ssed off with geeting shite for no other reason than his view was different.
Precious?
BANTER.
Nowt to do with it.

Still, people dont get it. Maybe they don't want to.

BTW IT WASNT A REASON FOR CONCERN. Tongue in cheek like .

Not sure if I get it or not. Not sure if I care really. Your mate wants to realise its the internet, not real life. Throwing a strop because somebody he probably doesn't know said a nasty comment that he didnt like. Well boo fckin hoo. Tell him to dry his eyes and strap a pair on
Another one gone then on 16:38 - Oct 17 with 7342 viewsDarran

Another one gone then on 16:33 - Oct 17 by DOOM

Not sure if I get it or not. Not sure if I care really. Your mate wants to realise its the internet, not real life. Throwing a strop because somebody he probably doesn't know said a nasty comment that he didnt like. Well boo fckin hoo. Tell him to dry his eyes and strap a pair on

DOOM backwards is MOOD,just saying.

Another one gone then on 16:47 - Oct 17 with 7305 viewsUxbridge

Another thread of people criticising other people for criticising other people.

This place needs a Swans game urgently. Always bad during an International break but lately it's worse than mumsnet (well, I'm assuming here, Baker would probably know) for bitchyness.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Another one gone then on 16:55 - Oct 17 with 7273 views_

Another one gone then on 16:47 - Oct 17 by Uxbridge

Another thread of people criticising other people for criticising other people.

This place needs a Swans game urgently. Always bad during an International break but lately it's worse than mumsnet (well, I'm assuming here, Baker would probably know) for bitchyness.

We could also do with making the place one single forum or two tops.

Football and Not football.

Its dead on here.

Another one gone then on 16:56 - Oct 17 with 7263 viewsDaryllTheJack

What has become of this forum?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024