Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread 15:52 - Nov 7 with 26905 viewsorion3016

@SwansOfficial: #SWANS: Vorm, Tiendalli, Amat, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, De Guzman, Pozuelo, Dyer, Lamah, Bony.

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:47 - Nov 7 with 1970 viewsJackanapes

Much better. Lamah is a curious player. Im sure he more than one knee on each leg.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:47 - Nov 7 with 1968 viewsDr_Winston

Several orders of magnitude better than anything we've managed lately. A few nervy moments that can probably be put down to unfamiliarity but otherwise we're doing well.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:48 - Nov 7 with 1946 viewsKingBony

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:39 - Nov 7 by Zut_Alors

Don't know about anyone else, but this is the most enjoyable swans game i've watched in ages. They look dangerous, but we do too. We also look exciting going forward. Poz is a little genius, looking forward to seeing him develop with us. Lamah looking good, but worry about him defensively.

Spot on in the enjoyment stakes.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:49 - Nov 7 with 1925 viewsMagic_Michu

Lamah looks a thousand times better than Routledge and Pozeulo looks far more dangerous and creative than Michu.

Enjoying this!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:49 - Nov 7 with 1917 viewshooplehead

play lamah in the league

he's one of those very talented wingers that disappear a lot but do some really good stuff now and again

the team has a much better balance about it tonight
that was a thoroughly enjoyable half and the ref deserves a bit of credit too
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:50 - Nov 7 with 1926 viewsPlasticman

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:48 - Nov 7 by KingBony

Spot on in the enjoyment stakes.

yeah good game.

The russians are decent too, which makes it all the more entertaining. I just hope we can keep the clean sheet and win this one. Looking good so far.

Plastic since 2012

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:51 - Nov 7 with 1916 viewssketty_jack

Poz is finding so much space! Bony looks like he could thrive in front of him. Lamah looks dangerous going forward, and its great to have ben back bombing forward too. Amat, for me, is giving laudrup a headache as to who should be alongside ash. Only minor negatives for me so far are tiendalli and canas.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:53 - Nov 7 with 1879 viewsBLAZE

Ferdinand. What a knobead
Login to get fewer ads

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:55 - Nov 7 with 1841 viewsPureRockFury

Lamah has been a breath of fresh air: Powerful, direct running, always looking to attack. It's like a revelation seeing a wide-player doing that rather than metronomincally stopping and playing the ball back inside whenever they get to the defensive line. OK, so he's sh*t defensively, I don't care, he's not there to defend, he's there to attack, and he's doing it very well.

Pozuelo has also been superb, everything we hoped for from him in this position - lively, skilful, creative.

Thoroughly enjoyed that 45 mins.

Even the bad times were good.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:56 - Nov 7 with 1831 viewsshandyjack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:53 - Nov 7 by BLAZE

what has he said wrong?

Poll: Expectation for the season

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:56 - Nov 7 with 1820 viewsOldjack

looking very sharp this evening i must say

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:56 - Nov 7 with 1818 viewsItchySphincter

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:53 - Nov 7 by BLAZE

What did he say?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:58 - Nov 7 with 1788 viewshooplehead

is this one of them twitty comments?
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:58 - Nov 7 with 1766 viewswr72

He said something about Lamah defending.That's all i can think of.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:59 - Nov 7 with 1757 viewsDull1Thomas

Problem with Lamah is he doesn't track back effectively - may be unfamiliar with Davies.

Sensible all round, making Kuban chase shadows but that's what happened at the Lib.

Still squeaky bum time for me.

So far so great.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:59 - Nov 7 with 1751 viewsBLAZE

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:56 - Nov 7 by shandyjack

what has he said wrong?

Well Bony has been useless outside the box for a start, or words to that effect. He hasn't.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:01 - Nov 7 with 1704 viewsorion3016

Same again please

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:01 - Nov 7 with 1703 viewsDull1Thomas

Tempting to bring on Talyor for Lamah and go 5 across the back with davies between Ash and Talyor.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:01 - Nov 7 with 1698 viewsZut_Alors

Need a solid start here. They've gotta go for the win, so we can try and catch them on the break. Fancy Dyer for a goal tonight.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:04 - Nov 7 with 1675 viewsorion3016

Brilliant block by amat
Tiendalli hasn't been booked yet!!

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:04 - Nov 7 with 1672 viewsItchySphincter

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 17:59 - Nov 7 by BLAZE

Well Bony has been useless outside the box for a start, or words to that effect. He hasn't.

Didn't hear Sir Les as I had to go and bollock the kids for winding the missus up but Bony has been excellent all round.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:07 - Nov 7 with 1630 viewsDr_Winston

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:04 - Nov 7 by ItchySphincter

Didn't hear Sir Les as I had to go and bollock the kids for winding the missus up but Bony has been excellent all round.

Went down a bit easily then.

Poz has been outstanding. Imagine how well he'd do with some consistent games under his belt.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:07 - Nov 7 with 1621 viewswr72

I think Ben Davies will captain us one day not too long in the distant future.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:10 - Nov 7 with 1586 viewsorion3016

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:07 - Nov 7 by wr72

I think Ben Davies will captain us one day not too long in the distant future.

He could become a legend for us although he may also be destined for even bigger things

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:12 - Nov 7 with 1548 viewsorion3016

Normal service resumed for tiendalli

Be over there now after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024