Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a bunch of loosers. 00:26 - Dec 10 with 4541 viewsIce_Tea

In case you lot haven't noticed, Swansea City are tenth in the best league in the world. But all a lot of you can do is criticise. You've become arrogant and believe we should be doing so much better. This season, we have played more competitive games than any other PL team.

You're all entitled to your views, but I think you've forgotten where we've come from. Get real, we are living the PL dream.
What a bunch of loosers. on 00:27 - Dec 10 with 3859 viewsItchySphincter

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:28 - Dec 10 with 3851 viewsLiam12345

how can you not be upset and moany about being beten by hull who we chould be taking advantage of and beating.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:30 - Dec 10 with 3844 viewsItchySphincter

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:28 - Dec 10 by Liam12345

how can you not be upset and moany about being beten by hull who we chould be taking advantage of and beating.

Nice try but, go to bed. They didn't 'bet' us and you 'chould' know that.

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:32 - Dec 10 with 3839 viewsLiam12345

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:30 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

Nice try but, go to bed. They didn't 'bet' us and you 'chould' know that.

just as bad as being beaten..

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:32 - Dec 10 with 3839 viewsIce_Tea

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:27 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Touched a nerve?
What a bunch of loosers. on 00:34 - Dec 10 with 3834 viewsItchySphincter

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:32 - Dec 10 by Ice_Tea

Touched a nerve?

Unfortunately not.

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:35 - Dec 10 with 3830 viewsJackTheLad

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:28 - Dec 10 by Liam12345

We lost did we

The negativity from supporters recently is appalling, the booing at half time highlighted this for me. Our first season in the prem we would of been singing our hearts out tonight, even last season we would have been, driving our players on to push for the win..... Tonight, felt like 95% of the crowd were on the players backs before they could even take a first touch. All I can say to these 'supporters' is wake the fu*k up and have a little think what motivates players best - encouragement and positivity.... leave the negativity at home or go follow Cardiff.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 0:37]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:37 - Dec 10 with 3821 viewsLiam12345

may i ask would you still be saying this if we lost 5 -0 against a team like crystal palace at home. you probably will.

Login to get fewer ads

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:56 - Dec 10 with 3787 viewskopperburgjack

Tenth or not we still played shite. We have to be beating teams like hull, especially as we were home

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

What a bunch of loosers. on 01:03 - Dec 10 with 3774 viewsIce_Tea

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:37 - Dec 10 by Liam12345

may i ask would you still be saying this if we lost 5 -0 against a team like crystal palace at home. you probably will.

I assume your comment is aimed at me. If it were May 2014 and we were tenth in the league, yes.

This is a right looser forum, where most people are only happy when they are back biting and abusing others. They remind me of the keyboard warriors who inhabit AA's Red Tits board. Its no wonder MM's lot call this "Planet Swamp".

Good night.
What a bunch of loosers. on 01:08 - Dec 10 with 3768 viewsJack123

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:56 - Dec 10 by kopperburgjack

Tenth or not we still played shite. We have to be beating teams like hull, especially as we were home

Here Here! Poor tonight..

Disappointing,..

libera nos a malo

What a bunch of loosers. on 03:21 - Dec 10 with 3701 viewsGroo

What a loser, spelling loser wrong.

Unless he meant something was loose!

Groo does what Groo does best

What a bunch of loosers. (n/t) on 08:40 - Dec 10 with 3568 views1jack

What a bunch of loosers. on 03:21 - Dec 10 by Groo

What a bunch of loosers. on 08:40 - Dec 10 with 3567 views1jack

What a bunch of loosers. on 03:21 - Dec 10 by Groo

What a bunch of loosers. on 08:45 - Dec 10 with 3548 viewsZut_Alors

Are you suggesting we all tighten up?.
What a bunch of loosers. on 08:53 - Dec 10 with 3519 viewsPrivate_Partz

What a bunch of loosers. on 08:45 - Dec 10 by Zut_Alors

Are you suggesting we all tighten up?.

I tend to agree with the OP but I would not call those criticising 'losers'. I think it is managing expectations. Those who have supported the club for ten years or less have known nothing but success. Hence they feel we should be consistently beating teams like Hull. There is very thin line between success and failure for those outside the top 6 in this league.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What a bunch of loosers. on 08:56 - Dec 10 with 3511 viewslovejuicejack

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:35 - Dec 10 by JackTheLad

We lost did we

The negativity from supporters recently is appalling, the booing at half time highlighted this for me. Our first season in the prem we would of been singing our hearts out tonight, even last season we would have been, driving our players on to push for the win..... Tonight, felt like 95% of the crowd were on the players backs before they could even take a first touch. All I can say to these 'supporters' is wake the fu*k up and have a little think what motivates players best - encouragement and positivity.... leave the negativity at home or go follow Cardiff.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 0:37]

The negativity from the players is appalling .... tonight was terrible all over the pitch.
What a bunch of loosers. on 10:31 - Dec 10 with 3437 viewsJackTheLad

What a bunch of loosers. on 08:56 - Dec 10 by lovejuicejack

The negativity from the players is appalling .... tonight was terrible all over the pitch.

Not suprised! Seems every player who gets given the ball is petrified to let the fans down because the majority of them are screaming insults or getting on their backs.

The Liberty was once an intimidating place to come to for away teams, now its an absolute f*cking joy for them and an absolute f*cking nightmare for our own players. Supporters need to get a grip and SUPPORT the team.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

What a bunch of loosers. on 10:35 - Dec 10 with 3428 viewsperchrockjack

Im just relieved we ve got an opinion.

And where is the grammar police

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What a bunch of loosers. on 10:56 - Dec 10 with 3395 viewsCoot

What a bunch of loosers. on 01:03 - Dec 10 by Ice_Tea

I assume your comment is aimed at me. If it were May 2014 and we were tenth in the league, yes.

This is a right looser forum, where most people are only happy when they are back biting and abusing others. They remind me of the keyboard warriors who inhabit AA's Red Tits board. Its no wonder MM's lot call this "Planet Swamp".

Good night.

"This is a right looser forum,"

Bunch of slags...
What a bunch of loosers. on 10:58 - Dec 10 with 3386 viewslovejuicejack

What a bunch of loosers. on 10:31 - Dec 10 by JackTheLad

Not suprised! Seems every player who gets given the ball is petrified to let the fans down because the majority of them are screaming insults or getting on their backs.

The Liberty was once an intimidating place to come to for away teams, now its an absolute f*cking joy for them and an absolute f*cking nightmare for our own players. Supporters need to get a grip and SUPPORT the team.

Fair comment that
What a bunch of loosers. on 13:03 - Dec 10 with 3294 viewsmonmouth

What a bunch of loosers. on 10:31 - Dec 10 by JackTheLad

I'm torn here:

1. This is a common fallacy. If they hear anything but the general roar they are not concentrating hard enough. But yes, only hearing the oppo singing and the general groans have an impact on morale, which is then a vicious circle.

2. I'm seriously thinking about not going any more, and not because the on pitch events seem to have become a bit often lacklustre. It is no longer much of a pleasure to listen to all the moaning if we are not smashing teams for the whole game. It really got me down last night: all the things mentioned in other threads just made it a pretty dispiriting experience amongst the 4 hour round trip. Most of our support (not just many) seem to be absolute w***ers and I'm starting to wonder whether they deserve us to win. If we hadn't scored right on half time against the Toon I just know it would have been moan moan fecking moan all around me.

Can't see it doing anything but getting worse. The sense of entitlement is beyond belief.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What a bunch of loosers. on 13:14 - Dec 10 with 3268 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

What a bunch of loosers. on 13:03 - Dec 10 by monmouth

I'm torn here:

1. This is a common fallacy. If they hear anything but the general roar they are not concentrating hard enough. But yes, only hearing the oppo singing and the general groans have an impact on morale, which is then a vicious circle.

2. I'm seriously thinking about not going any more, and not because the on pitch events seem to have become a bit often lacklustre. It is no longer much of a pleasure to listen to all the moaning if we are not smashing teams for the whole game. It really got me down last night: all the things mentioned in other threads just made it a pretty dispiriting experience amongst the 4 hour round trip. Most of our support (not just many) seem to be absolute w***ers and I'm starting to wonder whether they deserve us to win. If we hadn't scored right on half time against the Toon I just know it would have been moan moan fecking moan all around me.

Can't see it doing anything but getting worse. The sense of entitlement is beyond belief.

Re: point 2. I completely concur, these thoughts were going through my head this morning.

I honestly don't enjoy going to the Liberty much these days; It is, as you say, more often than not a dispiriting experience. On the whole, the people in the stadium do appear to be.....a massive bunch of c*nts, simple as. I don't enjoy sitting amongst so many idiots, all the shuffling and groaning and verbal berating of the players (ours, not the oppositions...).

It's an old cliche, but it's 100% true: I much prefer going to away games, as more often than not everyone bonds together and gets behind the team, there's not as much 'here we are now, entertain us' expectation; If I had the resources I'd just get an away season ticket and rarely bother with the 'Theatre of Groans' down Landore.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

What a bunch of loosers. on 13:22 - Dec 10 with 3244 viewsmonmouth

What a bunch of loosers. on 13:14 - Dec 10 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Re: point 2. I completely concur, these thoughts were going through my head this morning.

I honestly don't enjoy going to the Liberty much these days; It is, as you say, more often than not a dispiriting experience. On the whole, the people in the stadium do appear to be.....a massive bunch of c*nts, simple as. I don't enjoy sitting amongst so many idiots, all the shuffling and groaning and verbal berating of the players (ours, not the oppositions...).

It's an old cliche, but it's 100% true: I much prefer going to away games, as more often than not everyone bonds together and gets behind the team, there's not as much 'here we are now, entertain us' expectation; If I had the resources I'd just get an away season ticket and rarely bother with the 'Theatre of Groans' down Landore.

That's a great idea. I think I might try and do that next season, whatever division we are in. It's then a day out too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What a bunch of loosers. on 21:04 - Dec 10 with 3065 viewsjackrabbit

What a bunch of loosers. on 00:27 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"And where is the grammar police
- See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/96339/what-a-bunch-of-lo

'Allo, 'allo, 'allo wot 'ave 'ere?
Using the 3rd person singular instead of the plural?..."And where ARE the grammar police?"

Then we 'ave the use of a preposition 'of' instead of a verb 'have', viz. 'would of' instead of 'would have' which I may say is rampant on these pages.

Then an 'orrible misspelling of 'loser' as 'looser'. No,no, no just not good enough...blow into this bag please Sir... Then I'll ask you to accompany me to the station. Thank you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024