Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baroness Warsi resigns 10:55 - Aug 5 with 3076 viewsDarran

I would.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/aug/05/lady-warsi-resigns-government-ga

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Baroness Warsi resigns on 10:59 - Aug 5 with 2403 viewswaynekerr55

This decades Robin Cook. None of them give a f*ck

Ironic that the US are negotiating peace yet still supplying the Israeli's with weapons...!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Baroness Warsi resigns on 12:31 - Aug 5 with 2335 viewsjohnlangy

Baroness Warsi resigns on 10:59 - Aug 5 by waynekerr55

This decades Robin Cook. None of them give a f*ck

Ironic that the US are negotiating peace yet still supplying the Israeli's with weapons...!

Probably weapons as well but I remember a number of years ago reading that their foreign aid budget includes $3 billion to Israel which, at the time was aproximately their entire defence budget (Israel being one of the richest countries in the world).

Threatening to stop that support would probably bring Israel to the negotiating table very quickly but the US won't do that because the Jewish lobby in their government is too strong.

People complain about Russia vetoing various UN resolutions against countries they support but the US has, as far as I can remember, vetoed every resolution where the UN have targeted Israel (their Internationally illegal settlements on Palestinian land for example, International law that they have completely ignored for decades).

John
Baroness Warsi resigns on 14:28 - Aug 5 with 2266 viewswaynekerr55

Baroness Warsi resigns on 12:31 - Aug 5 by johnlangy

Probably weapons as well but I remember a number of years ago reading that their foreign aid budget includes $3 billion to Israel which, at the time was aproximately their entire defence budget (Israel being one of the richest countries in the world).

Threatening to stop that support would probably bring Israel to the negotiating table very quickly but the US won't do that because the Jewish lobby in their government is too strong.

People complain about Russia vetoing various UN resolutions against countries they support but the US has, as far as I can remember, vetoed every resolution where the UN have targeted Israel (their Internationally illegal settlements on Palestinian land for example, International law that they have completely ignored for decades).

John

The irony is after the horrendous persecution the Jewish suffered during WW2 they are on the slippery path to doing the very thing that they suffered from all those years ago

Baroness Warsi resigns on 14:54 - Aug 5 with 2242 viewsperchrockjack

Well, Hamas and Muslim brotherhood have avowed to wipe away Israel and Jews. Do some research into Hamas supporters.

It's no wonder Israel is so keen to destroy them.

It's also sickening to see Hamas and their ideals given tacit support. No? Well have a look at their credo.no ceasefire, np peace, no jews

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Baroness Warsi resigns on 15:17 - Aug 5 with 2223 viewswaynekerr55

Baroness Warsi resigns on 14:54 - Aug 5 by perchrockjack

Well, Hamas and Muslim brotherhood have avowed to wipe away Israel and Jews. Do some research into Hamas supporters.

It's no wonder Israel is so keen to destroy them.

It's also sickening to see Hamas and their ideals given tacit support. No? Well have a look at their credo.no ceasefire, np peace, no jews

Wasn't that circa 1988?

They are both as bad as each other IMO.

Baroness Warsi resigns on 18:25 - Aug 5 with 2143 viewsperchrockjack

It was my sage friend.
Never seen so much can't in my life on this.Israel,like it or not ,is a
Democracy. All the Arab States around are basket cases.
Now seems Arabs squabbling in Libya.

Yet, Galloway and his acolytes can only see the side they want to see.

Hamas simply has to smashed.

They and their cohorts have and will kill us. We are infidels and we must die.

Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:18 - Aug 5 with 2100 viewswaynekerr55

Baroness Warsi resigns on 18:25 - Aug 5 by perchrockjack

It was my sage friend.
Never seen so much can't in my life on this.Israel,like it or not ,is a
Democracy. All the Arab States around are basket cases.
Now seems Arabs squabbling in Libya.

Yet, Galloway and his acolytes can only see the side they want to see.

Hamas simply has to smashed.

They and their cohorts have and will kill us. We are infidels and we must die.

To be honest I don't trust either side. Bunch of corrupt bstards the lot of them

Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:24 - Aug 5 with 2088 viewsperchrockjack

That s air comment but I understand Israel being paranoid. Hamas pure evil

Login to get fewer ads

Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:25 - Aug 5 with 2085 viewsexiledclaseboy

Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:24 - Aug 5 by perchrockjack

That s air comment but I understand Israel being paranoid. Hamas pure evil

Hamas yes. The 1500 people indiscriminately killed by Israel, including scores of children, no.

Poll: Tory leader

Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:27 - Aug 5 with 2078 viewsMolliemick

Baroness Warsi resigns on 15:17 - Aug 5 by waynekerr55

Wasn't that circa 1988?

They are both as bad as each other IMO.

When someone knows little about a subject, and fails to improve upon their ignorance, the opinion expressed is valueless.
Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:29 - Aug 5 with 2072 viewswaynekerr55

Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:25 - Aug 5 by exiledclaseboy

Hamas yes. The 1500 people indiscriminately killed by Israel, including scores of children, no.

Some of the pictures of decapitated children are vile.

Attacks on UN schools are unacceptable - If they want to go in send special forces in, rather than peppering them with bombs

Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:30 - Aug 5 with 2067 viewswaynekerr55

Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:27 - Aug 5 by Molliemick

When someone knows little about a subject, and fails to improve upon their ignorance, the opinion expressed is valueless.

Is that a thinly veiled dig?

Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:31 - Aug 5 with 2063 viewsperchrockjack

Tis a shame all round, but trust Hamas
?

It's also the case deaths are celebrated by them .,whereas Israel is more coy.

Hamas need to state they will quit firing rockets at Israeli civilians. Reason why they ve killed relatively few in comparison is down to ability not intent.

I tell you Andrew, if Hamas wins we will all suffer.

Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:39 - Aug 5 with 2050 viewsexiledclaseboy

Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:31 - Aug 5 by perchrockjack

Tis a shame all round, but trust Hamas
?

It's also the case deaths are celebrated by them .,whereas Israel is more coy.

Hamas need to state they will quit firing rockets at Israeli civilians. Reason why they ve killed relatively few in comparison is down to ability not intent.

I tell you Andrew, if Hamas wins we will all suffer.

How on earth can "Hamas" win, Perch? They're firing cack-handed rockets at nowhere in particular towards an Israel which is (thankfully) protected by state of the art defences funded by western governments. Israel in turn, the much vaunted civilized middle east democracy, has sent its professional soldiers rampaging through a 40 mile long, six mile wide strip of land, killing indiscriminately, bombing schools and hospitals. Perpetrating a massacre. The people of Gaza have nowhere to go, nowhere to run to. They are in effect Israel's prisoners and have been for years.

Despite our disagreements on here, I imagine you to be a fair-minded man. As such, how you can justify Israel's actions in this past month or so as proportionate is beyond my comprehension. You've watched the indiscriminate killing of children, pensioners and women an all you can say is "It's a shame all round" Astonishing.

Each to their own though.

Poll: Tory leader

Baroness Warsi resigns on 20:01 - Aug 5 with 2011 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks and that s a fair post. Hamas is part of Muslim brotherhood which is committed to wiping out Jews and Israelis. They won't Back down, they won't relent. Why build
D tunnels? Hamas, sadly have and always will use kids and women as human shield.

From 1920-1939the world did nothing to stop Jews being expelled ,loaded into trucks and gassed. British and yanks know of this but did nothing.

Jews were given a homeland by us.

It's prob
Ably one of the reasons.

Amazing indeed

Baroness Warsi resigns on 23:25 - Aug 5 with 1941 viewsMolliemick

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/04-some-are-calling-this-the-most-import
Baroness Warsi resigns on 23:44 - Aug 5 with 1929 viewsMolliemick

Baroness Warsi resigns on 23:25 - Aug 5 by Molliemick

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/04-some-are-calling-this-the-most-import

Link did not work
Google:- The blaze Israel video and then click on link
Baroness Warsi resigns on 23:48 - Aug 5 with 1925 viewsHighjack

Although I admire her stance for essentially giving up her career in support of her beliefs, it's frustrating that she was in a position where she could actually influence foreign policy and stand up for what she believed in. If she'd stayed where she was and kicked up a fuss it would have been very embarrassing for Cameron to sack her. Now she'll just be replaced by a yes man (or woman) and nothing more will be said about it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Baroness Warsi resigns on 00:04 - Aug 6 with 1916 viewsepaul

Baroness Warsi resigns on 12:31 - Aug 5 by johnlangy

John

Whilst this lotaround there's going to be no change to the amount of blood money this govt gives to Israel

http://www2.cfoi.co.uk/ConservativesontheMiddleEast/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Baroness Warsi resigns on 00:06 - Aug 6 with 1915 viewsepaul

Whilst it's good to see her take this stance, shame she hasn't done it on any of the policies this vile govt has introduced hammerring the poor and unemployed and the working person for that matter

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Baroness Warsi resigns on 00:09 - Aug 6 with 1912 viewsHighjack

I'm a working person and I'm doing just fine.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Baroness Warsi resigns on 00:26 - Aug 6 with 1906 viewsLeonisGod

Baroness Warsi resigns on 19:25 - Aug 5 by exiledclaseboy

Indeed. It would have be like the Westminster govt ordering the bombing of the whole of Ireland because they harboured the IRA. Totally disproportionate response. Hamas are a vile organisation, but Israel's response is OTT and Israel could have prevented Hamas being elected had the been willing to talk.
Baroness Warsi resigns on 06:53 - Aug 6 with 1856 viewsLohengrin

Oi vey!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Baroness Warsi resigns on 06:54 - Aug 6 with 1855 viewsLohengrin

Baroness Warsi resigns on 00:06 - Aug 6 by epaul

Whilst it's good to see her take this stance, shame she hasn't done it on any of the policies this vile govt has introduced hammerring the poor and unemployed and the working person for that matter

Clement Attlee voted for The Means Test.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Baroness Warsi resigns on 10:26 - Aug 6 with 1799 viewsperchrockjack

well bankers and politicians do work as does our Queen. Its why working man/women/person is a phrase never to be used in the cold light of day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024