Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tarra boys 00:08 - Oct 27 with 10709 viewsshimmie

My inclination to post on this forum has decreased significantly over the last few months, it's now pretty much at zero.
The constant trolling by dwight is the main contributing factor. It's so incredibly boring and has completely sucked the life out of this forum. Which I've been a part of since 2003. It's just to much. He adds nothing. Utterly pathetic.
Anyway, up the jacks. We've got a good man in charge and it's going to be another exciting season. I'm going for 9th and a decent run in the FA Cup. STID
Tarra boys on 00:31 - Oct 27 with 5497 viewsParlay

Not been the same since the switch for me. I am posting more and more though even though im enjoying it less. Its quite odd. There are some obvious trolls as you say which does bring the site down a bit and such negativity around its bizarre. There are some good posters around though and when people aren't arguing with him T2C for example always brings up excellent points as does ECB when he posts. You just have to sift through a lot of rubbish for the good stuff.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Tarra boys on 00:59 - Oct 27 with 5462 viewsdgt73

Dwight's a big baby and a fcuking troll.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Tarra boys on 02:34 - Oct 27 with 5395 viewsJack123

Why doesn't the admin just ban dwight? I post now and again, and always look in, but something needs to be done..

libera nos a malo

Tarra boys on 06:40 - Oct 27 with 5322 viewsQuakerJack

Tarra boys on 02:34 - Oct 27 by Jack123

Why doesn't the admin just ban dwight? I post now and again, and always look in, but something needs to be done..

He'll only come back as Andy Cole.

Trolling must be a tough one on forums, he'd probably claim his posts to be genuine and what he feels right now about the team and monk. If he starts abusing people then that's straight forward. It's all this free speech crap...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Tarra boys on 07:53 - Oct 27 with 5225 viewsApeShit

Dwight is definitely past his sell by date.
Tarra boys on 08:26 - Oct 27 with 5161 viewspencoedjack

Agree with OP very rarely post these days due to the constant WUM & trolling.
Tarra boys on 09:35 - Oct 27 with 5048 viewsperchrockjack

He might be annoying but he s hardly dangerous and seeing the stuff last night between parlay and hendre voelan ,it makes you wonder if people s judgement is warped when it comes to wanting someone banned.

If people kept to topic, things are fine,, people are now keeping to topic but its not as good as before. IT MIGHT SHOW WHY SOME WERE POSTING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tarra boys on 09:50 - Oct 27 with 5006 views_

Tarra boys on 09:35 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

He might be annoying but he s hardly dangerous and seeing the stuff last night between parlay and hendre voelan ,it makes you wonder if people s judgement is warped when it comes to wanting someone banned.

If people kept to topic, things are fine,, people are now keeping to topic but its not as good as before. IT MIGHT SHOW WHY SOME WERE POSTING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I would hate to be the wife or partner of someone who starts posting on here as soon as they wake up and make this message board the most important thing in their life.

That is just very sad and an extremely selfish thing to do... But there you go, that's some people for you.

Shim, i agree. The likes of Dwight and Jackfath have been allowed to get away with this sort of crap for as long as they've wanted. In fact they were encouraged by our ex mod. Give this board a bit of breathing vspace and itwill come good again. There's been some superb threads on here of late and they haven't included all the likely suspects who have have ruined the place. Perch, Jackfath, Darran etc.... Talking about the club or the game is not really their thing, they're only interested in winding people up or generally talking shit. And like I said, you'd think some would have more important matters to attend to.

Stick on I am the Resurrection and stay around Luke...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Tarra boys on 10:04 - Oct 27 with 4970 viewsoldcob

I wouldn't quit the board just because of DYSS. He's anti Swans board, team and supporters, although he'll probably deny this and ask for proof, as if anyone would waste that much time on him. Quitting just because of him means he wins.
Tarra boys on 10:14 - Oct 27 with 4940 viewsLeonisGod

Tarra boys on 09:35 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Veering off topic isn't a problem imo, as threads can go in all sorts of interesting directions. It's the personal stuff that's out of hand (that thread you mention was an embarrassment and has no place on here - I think we'd all agree on that).
Tarra boys on 10:56 - Oct 27 with 4865 viewsDaithejack

I feel the same way mate, been on planet Swans for a long time now but hardly post anymore, its not so much the trolling but the negativity thats getting on my t#ts. I couldn't believe some of the posts on here after the Leicester game which was probably one of the most comfortable victories your going to get in the premiere league yet on here it was if we had drawn 0-0 with a lower league side in the cup. I've had a season ticket since the mid 70s and this is without doubt the best time ever to be a Swans fan and I think the current squad is the best we have ever had. Theres a few people on here who should try and start enjoying it a bit more because god help them if we start falling back down the leagues again, they'll be jumping of the Landor bridge. Thats if they really are Swans fans that is.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Tarra boys on 11:50 - Oct 27 with 4774 viewspencoedjack

Tarra boys on 10:56 - Oct 27 by Daithejack

I feel the same way mate, been on planet Swans for a long time now but hardly post anymore, its not so much the trolling but the negativity thats getting on my t#ts. I couldn't believe some of the posts on here after the Leicester game which was probably one of the most comfortable victories your going to get in the premiere league yet on here it was if we had drawn 0-0 with a lower league side in the cup. I've had a season ticket since the mid 70s and this is without doubt the best time ever to be a Swans fan and I think the current squad is the best we have ever had. Theres a few people on here who should try and start enjoying it a bit more because god help them if we start falling back down the leagues again, they'll be jumping of the Landor bridge. Thats if they really are Swans fans that is.

Agree mate .... Although I imagine most of the ones who post the negative stuff have not been on the Swans roller coaster for many years
Tarra boys on 12:07 - Oct 27 with 4738 viewsHighjack

Think the board has gone too "serious" in recent years. It used to be so much fun on here. Most threads are like reading a transcript of pundits sitting in a studio analysing the stats etc.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tarra boys on 12:09 - Oct 27 with 4727 viewsDarran

Tarra boys on 11:50 - Oct 27 by pencoedjack

Agree mate .... Although I imagine most of the ones who post the negative stuff have not been on the Swans roller coaster for many years

Well the most negative c*nts on here recently claim to have been watching the Swans for many years and they're the ones killing this forum.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tarra boys on 12:14 - Oct 27 with 4708 viewsItchySphincter

I don't really understand why Dwight is bullied for sometimes having an alternative point of view but I would argue that the forum has become very sanitised and mildly boring recently. As typified by this type of unnecessary and insincere farewell thread and my reply within it.

Moan.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tarra boys on 12:43 - Oct 27 with 4624 viewsC_jack

nothing is killing this place more than attention seeking threads such as this, ironically.

there wouldn't be a forum at all without two different opinions, I think some would rather that than have their idea of rosy utopia disturbed. Negative or positive, There will always be something posted by somebody that you don't agree with, get the f**k over it.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 12:43]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Tarra boys on 12:55 - Oct 27 with 4581 viewsParlay

Tarra boys on 12:43 - Oct 27 by C_jack

nothing is killing this place more than attention seeking threads such as this, ironically.

there wouldn't be a forum at all without two different opinions, I think some would rather that than have their idea of rosy utopia disturbed. Negative or positive, There will always be something posted by somebody that you don't agree with, get the f**k over it.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 12:43]

Not really. Genuine opinions with valid arguments then fair enough, its good to debate. What is being discussed here is obvious obtuse rubbish where the negative opinion is taken in even the most positive of situations just for a reaction. For example, Shelvey scores a hattrick and someone saying he is a liability because he picked up a yellow card for celebrating and then questioning Monks ability to control players.

Forum celebrity

Tarra boys on 13:04 - Oct 27 with 4554 viewsskippyjack

It's not about the negative posts.. it's about the topic being side tracked into personal abuse.. it never used to be quite like this on the old PS.. it was always on topic.. but it never got personal...

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Tarra boys on 13:16 - Oct 27 with 4516 viewsC_jack

Tarra boys on 12:55 - Oct 27 by Parlay

Not really. Genuine opinions with valid arguments then fair enough, its good to debate. What is being discussed here is obvious obtuse rubbish where the negative opinion is taken in even the most positive of situations just for a reaction. For example, Shelvey scores a hattrick and someone saying he is a liability because he picked up a yellow card for celebrating and then questioning Monks ability to control players.

so you can have some of your opinion, as long as it toes the party line? Why should a lack of discipline by receiving an avoidable yellow card not be discussed as much as a hat trick? hypothetically, of course.

I have no doubt many on this forum are critical by nature, that's how you get anywhere in life, by striving to improve. That inevitably comes out when you want your team to succeed. The only obtuse rubbish I see is the negative stuff that people can't say this or that, because it's not the popular opinion.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 13:18]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Tarra boys on 13:22 - Oct 27 with 4495 viewsParlay

Tarra boys on 13:16 - Oct 27 by C_jack

so you can have some of your opinion, as long as it toes the party line? Why should a lack of discipline by receiving an avoidable yellow card not be discussed as much as a hat trick? hypothetically, of course.

I have no doubt many on this forum are critical by nature, that's how you get anywhere in life, by striving to improve. That inevitably comes out when you want your team to succeed. The only obtuse rubbish I see is the negative stuff that people can't say this or that, because it's not the popular opinion.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 13:18]

Not at all. Ive not asked anyone to toe the party line at all. I often don't myself. Im not quite sure how to reply to why an avoidable yellow card shouldn't be discussed INSTEAD (key word there) of a match winning hat-trick contribution. Id imagine its pretty self explanatory. The intention is clearly one to provoke a reaction rather to genuinely express a concern.

Criticism is fine in the right balance. If you are experiencing your best ever period then you would expect the balance of posts to reflect that, however with these posters mentioned here it is not a normal balance because of course the intentions are not genuine.

You are talking to someone somewhat famed on here for often not having the "popular" opinion so you are preaching to the converted on that front. But i always give praise when due and dont say things just to get peoples backs up in an obvious positive situation. We had Dwight talking about the budget of the Swans movie in relation to 30 year old movie Rocky 1 yesterday and how there may have been an element of fraud within our board as a result. Is that his genuine opinion do you think.. No chance.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 13:25]

Forum celebrity

Tarra boys on 13:26 - Oct 27 with 4473 views_

Tarra boys on 12:09 - Oct 27 by Darran

Well the most negative c*nts on here recently claim to have been watching the Swans for many years and they're the ones killing this forum.

Ahh well end of peace and good posts....

He's back and straight in with the C bomb.

It was good while it lasted...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Tarra boys on 13:29 - Oct 27 with 4465 viewsjacksfullaces

Tarra boys on 10:04 - Oct 27 by oldcob

I wouldn't quit the board just because of DYSS. He's anti Swans board, team and supporters, although he'll probably deny this and ask for proof, as if anyone would waste that much time on him. Quitting just because of him means he wins.

maybe he could redeem himself by talking about all the times over the years he has enjoyed watching the swans. Be really interested to hear about when he has exactly been satisfied with performances of this club he claims to follow. tell us about the great time he's had following them over the years. Surely he can't have been constantly unhappy for the whole of his history of supporting the swans. Get him to tell us about the good times Phil :)

as for all the 'characters' who need this message board to post inanities (if they are indeed all different people) live and let live and stick them on ignore
Tarra boys on 13:59 - Oct 27 with 4388 viewsLord_Bony

Tarra boys on 13:29 - Oct 27 by jacksfullaces

maybe he could redeem himself by talking about all the times over the years he has enjoyed watching the swans. Be really interested to hear about when he has exactly been satisfied with performances of this club he claims to follow. tell us about the great time he's had following them over the years. Surely he can't have been constantly unhappy for the whole of his history of supporting the swans. Get him to tell us about the good times Phil :)

as for all the 'characters' who need this message board to post inanities (if they are indeed all different people) live and let live and stick them on ignore

I feel we re not quite there yet. But given a few more years in this Premier League he may become a little more satisfied with our club.

I do hope we can please one day.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Tarra boys on 14:26 - Oct 27 with 4325 viewsperchrockjack

and why have yet another go chrissy.

Personal/

Yeah

Its abuse that s killed this board, people who cant respect others opinions.

My post obviously hit a nerve so quit it before we re all red carded there s a good chap

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tarra boys on 14:30 - Oct 27 with 4307 viewswhiterock

Dwight's just pleased that he got a £5 ticket tomorrow night
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024