Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 08:01 - Apr 5 with 2424 viewslovejuicejack

Warra player, superb, silky, assured. Player of the season for me.
Ki on 08:05 - Apr 5 with 2411 viewsjackportis

Bony. All those goals and a lot of money made.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Ki on 08:07 - Apr 5 with 2403 viewsDr_Winston

I'd go for Ki.

Liked the anticipation to follow up Shelvey's shot. Good smarts.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 10:02 - Apr 5 with 2261 viewsGreatBritton

Always unruffled, always anticipating, always positive. Exact opposite of me, that's why I like Ki
Ki on 10:06 - Apr 5 with 2244 viewsItchySphincter

Ki has delivered this season. Manned up and lived up to his potential.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 10:11 - Apr 5 with 2217 viewsbuilthjack

Ki all day long. Fantastic season. Well done to Monk for bringing him back and giving him a new contract.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ki on 10:12 - Apr 5 with 2213 viewsmonmouth

Fab and Ki joint. Fab has made us 10 times more solid in defence simply by being there.

While I think of it, I'd like to see Leon get a sentimental few mins before the end of the season at the Lib.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ki on 10:24 - Apr 5 with 2174 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ki on 10:12 - Apr 5 by monmouth

Fab and Ki joint. Fab has made us 10 times more solid in defence simply by being there.

While I think of it, I'd like to see Leon get a sentimental few mins before the end of the season at the Lib.

Add Cork to that and it becomes a great defensive unit. Cork and Ki together must make one of the best CDM partnerships in the PL.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ki on 11:02 - Apr 5 with 2116 viewsJohnw102

Ki and Fab are very poor players and bad influence in the dressing room.

T^his post is for the benefit of any big club thinking of signing them.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 13:18 - Apr 5 with 1987 viewsScoobyWho

Ki on 10:11 - Apr 5 by builthjack

Ki all day long. Fantastic season. Well done to Monk for bringing him back and giving him a new contract.

I think GM had the faith based in HJ's reluctance to accept Laudrups dislike for the player. Ki cost a lot of money at the time, and clearly was a board signing, Ki is the reason IMO Laudrup was sacked, or at least a big part of it.

Many have said Ki has been the business since day 1, some disagreed, he is a pearl in the club's armoury, a dream of a player. And for me he has been since he first stroked a ball across the liberty pitch.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ki on 13:23 - Apr 5 with 1975 viewsjojaca

Ki on 11:02 - Apr 5 by Johnw102

Ki and Fab are very poor players and bad influence in the dressing room.

T^his post is for the benefit of any big club thinking of signing them.

We should be alright this summer. We have not got any players in our squad who would improve a top 4 side. We have above average premiership players with no superstar after the sale of Bony!. I would love to see Michu back next season, a right winger and back up left back and back up young and upcoming striker.

Even when you know, you never know?

Ki on 14:18 - Apr 5 with 1929 viewsStarsky

Ki on 08:05 - Apr 5 by jackportis

Bony. All those goals and a lot of money made.

Don't be silly.

It's player of the season... Not half a season

It's just the internet, init.

Ki on 15:00 - Apr 5 with 1879 viewsIslander

We now have an enviable Spine with Ki firmly embedded at the core:

Fab - Ash - Ki - ......(ano?)
Ki on 15:05 - Apr 5 with 1869 viewsjackrabbit

Ki on 13:23 - Apr 5 by jojaca

We should be alright this summer. We have not got any players in our squad who would improve a top 4 side. We have above average premiership players with no superstar after the sale of Bony!. I would love to see Michu back next season, a right winger and back up left back and back up young and upcoming striker.

MICHU is still a Swan is he not? If so, then the club should make overtures to him to come back and help a successful club become even more successful. Have him attend one of the remaining home games, and also, that scene of one of his finest moments, the Emirates Stadium. Get Garry and the players to welcome him as a long lost brother. Make him feel wanted. With Gomis there , he wouldn't need to start every game and could be used more sparingly bearing in mind his ankle problems.

Then, if we don't get the necessary positive reaction, he's a lost cause - let him go.
I've got a hunch though that it wouldn't come to that.

Before any of that though, the huge question to be asked would be - is his ankle good enough to allow him to perform anywhere near his previous high level?
Ki on 15:09 - Apr 5 with 1864 viewsItchySphincter

Mollycoddle him sort of thing is it?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 15:54 - Apr 5 with 1797 viewsDafyddHuw

Ki on 15:05 - Apr 5 by jackrabbit

MICHU is still a Swan is he not? If so, then the club should make overtures to him to come back and help a successful club become even more successful. Have him attend one of the remaining home games, and also, that scene of one of his finest moments, the Emirates Stadium. Get Garry and the players to welcome him as a long lost brother. Make him feel wanted. With Gomis there , he wouldn't need to start every game and could be used more sparingly bearing in mind his ankle problems.

Then, if we don't get the necessary positive reaction, he's a lost cause - let him go.
I've got a hunch though that it wouldn't come to that.

Before any of that though, the huge question to be asked would be - is his ankle good enough to allow him to perform anywhere near his previous high level?

Dunno where you've been mate, but Michu will probably never play serious-level football again because he's never going to get over his injuries. Very sad. Same with Ferrie.
Ki on 15:59 - Apr 5 with 1790 viewsperchrockjack

Most consistent for sure

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ki on 16:00 - Apr 5 with 1791 viewsStarsky

Ki on 15:54 - Apr 5 by DafyddHuw

Dunno where you've been mate, but Michu will probably never play serious-level football again because he's never going to get over his injuries. Very sad. Same with Ferrie.

Didn't realise you'd seen the latest report from his recent operation.

Thanks for letting us know.

It's just the internet, init.

Ki on 16:30 - Apr 5 with 1759 viewsJethroJack

Ki on 15:09 - Apr 5 by ItchySphincter

Mollycoddle him sort of thing is it?

You're a mollycoddling nincompoop....that's what you are
Ki on 20:12 - Apr 5 with 1600 viewsScoobyWho

Ki on 15:54 - Apr 5 by DafyddHuw

Some would say his foot is better, its his head that still hurts.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ki on 22:26 - Apr 5 with 1508 viewsdameedna

Fabianksi
Ki on 22:37 - Apr 5 with 1485 viewsEdmundo

What a player since he's come back......cheers Sunderland 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Ki on 10:13 - Apr 6 with 1324 viewsClinton

Ki on 22:26 - Apr 5 by dameedna

Fabianksi

This. Vital saves, defence much more solid under the high ball. Take a bow Fab.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024