Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
German swans fans 11:39 - May 17 with 2427 viewsdgt73

Attending today's match along with over a 100 Dutch jacks.....the appeal of the Swans is growing every season.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

German swans fans on 16:07 - May 17 with 2198 viewsjackportis

How did they get hands on 100 tickets?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

German swans fans on 16:47 - May 17 with 2089 viewsLohengrin

German swans fans on 16:07 - May 17 by jackportis

I'd imagine they stumped up in advance, and after taking all the trouble to travel all this way who would begrudge them?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

German swans fans on 16:49 - May 17 with 2076 viewsTreforys_Jack

Plenty of tickets for sale on the ticket forum for every game.
German swans fans on 16:49 - May 17 with 2069 viewsLeonisGod

German swans fans on 16:07 - May 17 by jackportis

Been fairly easy to get tickets all season to be fair. Plenty make general sale and I guess a big group would be able to talk directly to the club through a booking agent.
German swans fans on 17:06 - May 17 with 2010 viewsjackportis

Bug ger me I am gonna get myself a bad hair cut stop smiling and try that next year.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

German swans fans on 17:11 - May 17 with 1981 viewsJackfath

A shame "the fans" didnt know they were there today. They could have given them a standing ovation too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

German swans fans on 17:44 - May 17 with 1888 viewsLeonisGod

German swans fans on 17:11 - May 17 by Jackfath

A shame "the fans" didnt know they were there today. They could have given them a standing ovation too.

I thought you gave them a traditional welcome before the match - isn't that you in the middle?

German swans fans on 20:58 - May 17 with 1651 viewsGundog

Great to see as far as I am concerned, the Swans are a credit to the Premier League.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Login to get fewer ads

German swans fans on 21:01 - May 17 with 1629 viewsScoobyWho

German swans fans on 16:49 - May 17 by LeonisGod

Been fairly easy to get tickets all season to be fair. Plenty make general sale and I guess a big group would be able to talk directly to the club through a booking agent.

If your quick enough your right, always a decent window to do so, yes we sell out every home game, but always an opportunity to get tickets.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

German swans fans on 03:52 - May 18 with 1353 viewsGlyn1

German swans fans on 21:01 - May 17 by ScoobyWho

If your quick enough your right, always a decent window to do so, yes we sell out every home game, but always an opportunity to get tickets.

Only if you're a member of the Jack Army or a season ticket holder. We've got to try and encourage families and teenagers to come along - go to Chelsea and it's full of senile delinquents who should know better, the young fans have been priced out of there.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024