Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People with head and neck tattoos 12:25 - Jun 13 with 4918 viewsDarran

Look hideous.
That is all.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

People with head and neck tattoos on 12:31 - Jun 13 with 3276 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed and beyond hideous on young women.

All

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

People with head and neck tattoos on 12:33 - Jun 13 with 3275 viewsbuilthjack

They look ridiculous

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

People with head and neck tattoos on 12:38 - Jun 13 with 3262 viewsCountyJim

Live and let live I say

But it dont look good does it
People with head and neck tattoos on 12:57 - Jun 13 with 3227 viewsCooperman

There was a guy on the Jeremy Kyle show this morning who had a female face, and quite a large one at that, on the side of his neck, and a cross on the opposite cheek. Utterly ridiculous.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

People with head and neck tattoos on 12:59 - Jun 13 with 3227 viewsWingstandwood

I am 50 and if someone had told me twenty or so years ago that the females of today would be tattooed in the numbers that they are now I would have called you crazy. Some girls are absolutely covered.

There will be a thing if this tattoo craze goes completely out of fashion and becomes ridiculously outdated like for example 1980's big hair and shoulder pads did? They might end up sometime in the future looking like they've just stepped out of a time-machine and arrived looking decades out of date?

Argus!

People with head and neck tattoos on 13:36 - Jun 13 with 3191 viewsperchrockjack

I told its art.

I say it looks disgusting an as big a turn off as it possible.

Beckham seems to be the catalyst for this craze and looking at the number of footballers with ink from wrist to shoulder ,it seems Im right.

One doesnt have to disfigure the body to be individual or unique. We re all unique.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

People with head and neck tattoos on 13:39 - Jun 13 with 3184 viewsMervyn

for crying out loud you even see quite elderly grandmothers with tattoos
People with head and neck tattoos on 13:42 - Jun 13 with 3170 viewsNeath_Jack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

People with head and neck tattoos on 13:43 - Jun 13 with 3164 viewsSwanjack10

Tattoos are very sexy on women , only a few on sensitive parts of the body.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

People with head and neck tattoos on 19:16 - Jun 13 with 3056 viewsjackportis

With date of birth of kids is even worse. And names such a Tyler, Connery, Jayden.. Total chavs full stop.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

People with head and neck tattoos on 19:58 - Jun 13 with 3014 viewsLeonisGod

People with head and neck tattoos on 12:59 - Jun 13 by Wingstandwood

I am 50 and if someone had told me twenty or so years ago that the females of today would be tattooed in the numbers that they are now I would have called you crazy. Some girls are absolutely covered.

There will be a thing if this tattoo craze goes completely out of fashion and becomes ridiculously outdated like for example 1980's big hair and shoulder pads did? They might end up sometime in the future looking like they've just stepped out of a time-machine and arrived looking decades out of date?

It will go out of fashion for sure. Remember about 25-30 yrs ago there was a phase when people were trying to get them removed. What goes around comes around.
People with head and neck tattoos on 20:05 - Jun 13 with 3008 viewsNeath_Jack

People with head and neck tattoos on 19:58 - Jun 13 by LeonisGod

It will go out of fashion for sure. Remember about 25-30 yrs ago there was a phase when people were trying to get them removed. What goes around comes around.

Yes, because tattoo's are a recent occurrence.

The only difference today than that of years ago, are they are more socially acceptable now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:20 - Jun 13 with 2984 viewsLeonisGod

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:05 - Jun 13 by Neath_Jack

The only difference today than that of years ago, are they are more socially acceptable now.

And then in 10 yrs time they won't be in vogue and everyone will be trying to get rid of them. These things always go in cycles.
People with head and neck tattoos on 20:22 - Jun 13 with 2980 viewsFlashberryjack

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:05 - Jun 13 by Neath_Jack

Yes they are more socially accepted now.......but they're still bloody awful, especially the ones with a quarter of their bodies covered in tattoo's, got to be something lacking upstairs.

What about the ring in the nose that looks like a lump of snot or those "hole in the ear" plugs, for f*ck sake.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:27 - Jun 13 with 2973 viewsNeath_Jack

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:22 - Jun 13 by Flashberryjack

Yes they are more socially accepted now.......but they're still bloody awful, especially the ones with a quarter of their bodies covered in tattoo's, got to be something lacking upstairs.

What about the ring in the nose that looks like a lump of snot or those "hole in the ear" plugs, for f*ck sake.

You are quite correct, anyone with a quarter of their body covered in tattoo's must be a bit thick. They are now doing away with IQ tests and basing intelligence on how someone looks.

Nearly as bad as those male woofters who have earrings eh.

This country has gone to the dogs, Enoch was right etc.

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:40 - Jun 13 with 2954 viewsFlashberryjack

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:27 - Jun 13 by Neath_Jack

You are quite correct, anyone with a quarter of their body covered in tattoo's must be a bit thick. They are now doing away with IQ tests and basing intelligence on how someone looks.

What are you on about.....if you or anyone else like's to have tattoo's plastered all over their bodies, then feel free to fill yer boots, it's up to you or them, just as it's up to me whether I like them or not, and I don't, which is why I don't have any.

Silly question I know, but what the hell does Enoch Powell have to do with liking or disliking tattoo's ?

Hello

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:49 - Jun 13 with 2942 viewsNeath_Jack

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:40 - Jun 13 by Flashberryjack

What are you on about.....if you or anyone else like's to have tattoo's plastered all over their bodies, then feel free to fill yer boots, it's up to you or them, just as it's up to me whether I like them or not, and I don't, which is why I don't have any.

Silly question I know, but what the hell does Enoch Powell have to do with liking or disliking tattoo's ?

Its not a question of you or I liking them or not, more to do with the fact you are suggesting they are a bit thick, judgmental don't you think?

The bit of Enoch was just in keeping with the rest of the nonsense being posted in this thread. Why didn't you comment on the bit about woofters by the way?

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:53 - Jun 13 with 2936 viewsDarran

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:27 - Jun 13 by Neath_Jack

I used to have a earring.

People with head and neck tattoos on 21:00 - Jun 13 with 2924 viewsNeath_Jack

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:53 - Jun 13 by Darran

I used to have a earring.

All the cool cats did Dar.

People with head and neck tattoos on 21:15 - Jun 13 with 2905 viewsFlashberryjack

People with head and neck tattoos on 20:49 - Jun 13 by Neath_Jack

Its not a question of you or I liking them or not, more to do with the fact you are suggesting they are a bit thick, judgmental don't you think?

The bit of Enoch was just in keeping with the rest of the nonsense being posted in this thread. Why didn't you comment on the bit about woofters by the way?

It's a part of life mate, everyone is judgmental, whether we do it subconsciously or not.
I happen to think that covering vast areas of your body in ink that will remain there for the rest of your life, shows a lack in good judgment, therefore my first impressions of that person would be just that, in life you only have one chance to make a good first impression.

I wish I had a £ for everyone that I've met who regrets having had a tattoo.

Hello

People with head and neck tattoos on 21:20 - Jun 13 with 2895 viewsDarran

People with head and neck tattoos on 21:00 - Jun 13 by Neath_Jack

All the cool cats did Dar.

Seriously though I haven't had one for about ten years and the hole still hasn't closed up someone bought Amy a pair recently and I thought I'd try one to make her smile and it went straight in.

People with head and neck tattoos on 21:21 - Jun 13 with 2893 viewsJackhero

glass houses darran, glass houses

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

People with head and neck tattoos on 21:46 - Jun 13 with 2866 viewsDarran

People with head and neck tattoos on 21:21 - Jun 13 by Jackhero

glass houses darran, glass houses

What?

People with head and neck tattoos on 23:17 - Jun 13 with 2783 viewsSwanzay

People with head and neck tattoos on 21:46 - Jun 13 by Darran

What?

So you judge people by appearance, who are you to judge exactly?
People with head and neck tattoos on 23:28 - Jun 13 with 2777 viewsDarran

People with head and neck tattoos on 23:17 - Jun 13 by Swanzay

So you judge people by appearance, who are you to judge exactly?

You really are f*cking thick aren't you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024