Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Merseyside Policeman 12:54 - Mar 21 with 1098 viewsDarran

It must be devastating to see the c*nt that murdered the father of your kids get 20 years and know he'll probably be put before your kids are adults.
Shocking stuff.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/mar/21/teenager-clayton-williams-ran-ove

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Merseyside Policeman on 13:11 - Mar 21 with 1077 viewsraynor94

An absolute waste of space, a coward who has shown known remorse, not popular but I'd still have the death penalty for scum like this!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Merseyside Policeman on 13:15 - Mar 21 with 1066 viewsDarran

The Merseyside Policeman on 13:11 - Mar 21 by raynor94

An absolute waste of space, a coward who has shown known remorse, not popular but I'd still have the death penalty for scum like this!

I couldn't agree more Rayns.

The Merseyside Policeman on 16:55 - Mar 21 with 967 viewsWingstandwood

I hope the lowlife filth gets Karma of the worst possible kind!

Argus!

The Merseyside Policeman on 17:10 - Mar 21 with 948 viewsHighjack

How is it possible for a person to have 33 previous convictions and still be allowed to walk the streets freely in the first place.

America have it right with the three strikes thing imo.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Merseyside Policeman on 22:56 - Mar 21 with 805 viewsmorningstar

The Merseyside Policeman on 17:10 - Mar 21 by Highjack

How is it possible for a person to have 33 previous convictions and still be allowed to walk the streets freely in the first place.

America have it right with the three strikes thing imo.

Really? You think someone should get 25 years to life for shoplifting because it's their third 'strike'? Because that is what it means!

You commit a crime and should be sentenced for the crime you commit. I'd say the sentence was correct no matter what we personally feel about it.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2016 22:58]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Merseyside Policeman on 23:10 - Mar 21 with 780 viewsDarran

The Merseyside Policeman on 22:56 - Mar 21 by morningstar

Really? You think someone should get 25 years to life for shoplifting because it's their third 'strike'? Because that is what it means!

You commit a crime and should be sentenced for the crime you commit. I'd say the sentence was correct no matter what we personally feel about it.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2016 22:58]

The sentence isn't right because he'll be out in half of it,it couldn't be more wrong.

The Merseyside Policeman on 23:27 - Mar 21 with 765 viewspikeypaul

I agree with most people I talk to the sentence should be served in full,you should have time added for bad behaviour not taken off for good behaviour.

Was 20 years the max the judge could give? He'll be out in ten not careing a flying fox about the guy he smashed into or the family he's ruined.

It puts into perspective how trivial football really is and what a load of shite bill shankly talked about it being more important than death.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Merseyside Policeman on 00:10 - Mar 22 with 743 viewsLoyal

It's hard to hate the police when they die on our streets keeping these vvankers In check.
RIP what a devastating thing to happen to his young family.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Merseyside Policeman on 17:48 - Mar 22 with 604 viewsmorningstar

The Merseyside Policeman on 23:10 - Mar 21 by Darran

The sentence isn't right because he'll be out in half of it,it couldn't be more wrong.

As I said Dar, despite what we may personally feel about him. If the prosecution accept that he didn't mean to kill him then the sentence is correct. People who have commited manslaughter have served much much less, and I think the circumstances behind it reflect the longer sentence. Let's not forget people who committed murder have served less than ten years. Obviously he is a piece of scum, as well as taking a life he has destroyed many more. But the sentence is correct for what he's been found guilty of, and the circumstances behind it.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024