Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More from the BBC 12:05 - Jun 7 with 2526 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3628876/BBC-mocked-article-offensive-Eng

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

More from the BBC on 13:33 - Jun 7 with 2343 viewsswan65split

they wont be happy unless we carry a mat.
More from the BBC on 14:11 - Jun 7 with 2258 viewsJethroJack

I'm not a "fan" of the Knight Templars, but this PC is bullshit.
One minute we're being told not to change our lifestyles because of the terrorists, then its suggested that a costume worn to a football match could upset Muslims. 99% of the Muslim community couldn't give a rats arse, so why cow-tow to the 1% of scumbag nutters.
More from the BBC on 14:51 - Jun 7 with 2198 viewsGowerjack

Tut tut....

More half arsed knee jerk reactions.

Actually go to the site and have a look at what Auntie really said.

NB Prolonged exposure to the Daily Mail will rot your brain.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

More from the BBC on 15:46 - Jun 7 with 2082 viewsHeadmaster

More from the BBC on 14:11 - Jun 7 by JethroJack

I'm not a "fan" of the Knight Templars, but this PC is bullshit.
One minute we're being told not to change our lifestyles because of the terrorists, then its suggested that a costume worn to a football match could upset Muslims. 99% of the Muslim community couldn't give a rats arse, so why cow-tow to the 1% of scumbag nutters.

Indeed.

The Daily Fail and the British Brainwashing Corporation both suck. This is the state of the British media, and the American media is just as bad. It's all juvenile drivel.
More from the BBC on 16:02 - Jun 7 with 2047 viewsyescomeon

St Georges cross is 100% associated with far right nationalism. But at a football tournament its totally different. I took that article with a pinch of salt as there was half naked women all down the side. That whole paper is nothing but clickbait.

Upthecity!

More from the BBC on 17:35 - Jun 7 with 1941 viewsdonkeylabour

More from the BBC on 16:02 - Jun 7 by yescomeon

St Georges cross is 100% associated with far right nationalism. But at a football tournament its totally different. I took that article with a pinch of salt as there was half naked women all down the side. That whole paper is nothing but clickbait.

The flag of England is associated with Far right?

That's like saying the tricolour of France is linked with Le Pen.

Why are we so pathetic when it comes to history? We love seeing other Nations celebrating their culture but want to erode ours inch by inch. It's like self hate.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

More from the BBC on 21:00 - Jun 7 with 1795 viewsyescomeon

More from the BBC on 17:35 - Jun 7 by donkeylabour

Why are we so pathetic when it comes to history? We love seeing other Nations celebrating their culture but want to erode ours inch by inch. It's like self hate.

If I see a house with a st George's cross hanging out the window I can make a guess from experience the kind of person that lives there. As I aluded to in my original post but probably didn't make clear, it's all about context.

Upthecity!

More from the BBC on 21:02 - Jun 7 with 1788 viewsChrisSCFC

More from the BBC on 21:00 - Jun 7 by yescomeon

If I see a house with a st George's cross hanging out the window I can make a guess from experience the kind of person that lives there. As I aluded to in my original post but probably didn't make clear, it's all about context.

Would you make the same assumption about a Welsh flag, in Wales?
Login to get fewer ads

More from the BBC on 21:07 - Jun 7 with 1770 viewsLeonisGod

Another 'outrage' link. You're turning into the Peter Hitchens of PS.
More from the BBC on 21:34 - Jun 7 with 1730 viewstrampie

More from the BBC on 17:35 - Jun 7 by donkeylabour

Both St Georges flag and the Union flag are seen as offensive by some people, have you ever heard the term the 'butchers apron' and both are associated with right wing racist groups.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

More from the BBC on 21:36 - Jun 7 with 1719 viewsGowerjack

More from the BBC on 21:34 - Jun 7 by trampie

Both St Georges flag and the Union flag are seen as offensive by some people, have you ever heard the term the 'butchers apron' and both are associated with right wing racist groups.

Good.

A flag thread.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

More from the BBC on 22:52 - Jun 7 with 1655 viewsSwanseaTID

"Could be offensive".

Seriously, who has ever taken offence to a bunch of p*ssed up English fans dressed as knights? Stop looking for problems that aren't there, you can't take offence on behalf of another.

Nonsense.
More from the BBC on 22:57 - Jun 7 with 1644 viewsbuilthjack

let them dress up and enjoy themselves for goodness sake.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

More from the BBC on 01:01 - Jun 8 with 1572 viewsyescomeon

More from the BBC on 21:02 - Jun 7 by ChrisSCFC

Would you make the same assumption about a Welsh flag, in Wales?

No but if it was the Welsh tricolor, the white eagle or even the banner of Owain glyndwr I might make the same assumption.

Upthecity!

More from the BBC on 01:27 - Jun 8 with 1559 viewsLoyal

More from the BBC on 21:34 - Jun 7 by trampie

Love your country.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

More from the BBC on 03:21 - Jun 8 with 1524 viewsWanderer

The fellow in "Indiana Jones & the last crusade" must be gutted he can't go to France!
More from the BBC on 05:44 - Jun 8 with 1491 viewstrampie

More from the BBC on 01:01 - Jun 8 by yescomeon

No but if it was the Welsh tricolor, the white eagle or even the banner of Owain glyndwr I might make the same assumption.

A lot of small countries flags are associated with freedom, fighting for rights etc, a lot of big countries flags are associated with oppression and imperialism, I would say the Welsh flags you mention are all seen positively including St David's flag, the only one I would think, oh aye, in this day and age is the white eagle.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

More from the BBC on 08:02 - Jun 8 with 1411 viewsyescomeon

More from the BBC on 05:44 - Jun 8 by trampie

A lot of small countries flags are associated with freedom, fighting for rights etc, a lot of big countries flags are associated with oppression and imperialism, I would say the Welsh flags you mention are all seen positively including St David's flag, the only one I would think, oh aye, in this day and age is the white eagle.

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

Upthecity!

More from the BBC on 20:20 - Jun 8 with 1260 viewstrampie

More from the BBC on 08:02 - Jun 8 by yescomeon

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

Some groups fight for their country, people, family, friends, way of life, culture, freedom etc other groups fight for money, land and possessions, often there are certain flags associated with the different groups.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024