Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From Skippyjack 14:10 - Jun 9 with 1017 viewsmarchamjack

Had the pleasure of meeting Slippy jack senior on the Portsmouth quayside earlier. He told me you are nothing like your Internet personal. You are a good bloke ;)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

From Skippyjack on 14:37 - Jun 9 with 997 viewsJackfath

Did you meet him twice?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

From Skippyjack on 14:45 - Jun 9 with 983 viewsDarran

So in other words he posts bullshit on this forum on purpose to spoil it for everyone else?

Mods you know what to do.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

From Skippyjack on 15:50 - Jun 9 with 946 viewsWarwickHunt

Were any of the ships listing?
From Skippyjack on 16:13 - Jun 9 with 918 viewsepaul

Took the missus to Pompey fir the day last week, shower all my old haunts etc when I was a jolly jack tar. Went looking for the old "Royal Naval school of dancing" the ex and current serving mate lots will know where I mean, only to find out it had burnt down in 2011, ah the sticky floor, plastic glasses and the tree in the middle which everyone p*ssed, sadly no more, a sad day

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

From Skippyjack on 17:29 - Jun 9 with 871 viewsTreforys_Jack

From Skippyjack on 14:45 - Jun 9 by Darran

So in other words he posts bullshit on this forum on purpose to spoil it for everyone else?

Mods you know what to do.

Funnily enough I met someone last week who knows a very well known poster on here, he said and I quote "he is a really good guy, he is only on PS because he loves to wind people up".
From Skippyjack on 17:49 - Jun 9 with 850 viewsDarran

From Skippyjack on 17:29 - Jun 9 by Treforys_Jack

Funnily enough I met someone last week who knows a very well known poster on here, he said and I quote "he is a really good guy, he is only on PS because he loves to wind people up".

Who's that then?

From Skippyjack on 20:28 - Jun 9 with 762 viewsTreforys_Jack

From Skippyjack on 17:49 - Jun 9 by Darran

Who's that then?

Hmmm I wonder. Not you obviously as you are a past winner of planet Swans poster of the year. So who goes out of their way to wind people up, who is so transparently obviously on regular fishing trips and still people bite. But like I say I'm reliably informed he is a smashing chap.
From Skippyjack on 20:29 - Jun 9 with 761 viewsskippyjack

To tell you the truth.. I'm a bit of an a*sehole, but realise I'm an a*sehole.. While you've got people who are genuine a*seholes, and think their a*sehole is where their head belongs.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

From Skippyjack on 20:32 - Jun 9 with 750 viewsDarran

From Skippyjack on 20:28 - Jun 9 by Treforys_Jack

Hmmm I wonder. Not you obviously as you are a past winner of planet Swans poster of the year. So who goes out of their way to wind people up, who is so transparently obviously on regular fishing trips and still people bite. But like I say I'm reliably informed he is a smashing chap.

Whoever told you that doesn't know me very well I'm the same in real life.

From Skippyjack on 20:34 - Jun 9 with 745 viewsTreforys_Jack

From Skippyjack on 20:32 - Jun 9 by Darran

Whoever told you that doesn't know me very well I'm the same in real life.

Perhaps I wasn't clear, not you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024