Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
please no jokes, ive had permission to confirm 11:22 - Jul 8 with 986 viewsSwanjack10

That Mr Agazzi has past away , he was a good figure of the community and very well liked by everyone, thoughts are with all his family, RIP, life is horrible at times , this world we rent is going absolutely mental.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

please no jokes, ive had permission to confirm on 11:28 - Jul 8 with 961 viewsItchySphincter

Do do we know yet what caused it? The accident I mean.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2016 11:28]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

please no jokes, ive had permission to confirm on 14:29 - Jul 8 with 828 viewsWxmJax

Sad indeed, sounded like a lovely man.

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/heartbreaking-tribute-as-ice-cream-van-dri

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

please no jokes, ive had permission to confirm on 14:45 - Jul 8 with 795 viewsBrynmill_Jack

please no jokes, ive had permission to confirm on 14:29 - Jul 8 by WxmJax

Sad indeed, sounded like a lovely man.

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/heartbreaking-tribute-as-ice-cream-van-dri

No one knew just how serious it was. Absolutely gutted for his family. Rest in peace Mr Belham.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

please no jokes, ive had permission to confirm on 15:40 - Jul 8 with 733 viewsTreforys_Jack

RIP
please no jokes, ive had permission to confirm on 16:22 - Jul 8 with 683 viewsTheFranchise

My lad just told me now, it's really sad.

He was a really nice guy and was the best of the icecream men around here. I used to buy a hotdog at lunchtime when he used to park up by penlan school. My kids loved him too.
please no jokes, ive had permission to confirm on 16:38 - Jul 8 with 659 viewsSwanjack10

please no jokes, ive had permission to confirm on 16:22 - Jul 8 by TheFranchise

My lad just told me now, it's really sad.

He was a really nice guy and was the best of the icecream men around here. I used to buy a hotdog at lunchtime when he used to park up by penlan school. My kids loved him too.

The community is gathering at the field where this tradegy happened, lanterns will be lit and sent into the sky in respect ,later this evening.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

please no jokes, ive had permission to confirm on 17:30 - Jul 8 with 598 viewsmax936

Very sad to hear about a great community character passing away so tragically.

RIP Mr Agazzi.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024