Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So in the Past Couple of Days 22:58 - Aug 2 with 1013 viewsSwan91

according to some fans on here we have gone from selling ayew, fabianski, gylfi and williams with no one coming in.... but instead sygi signed a new contract, fabinski say he is looking forward to the new season with us, us rejecting williams bid and still no sign of Ayew leaving.... AND Llorente possibly coming to us on a free transfer..... it's funny how football works sometimes.

but it does show.. don't believe every story that pops up, 90 percent of those transfer news are most likely made up/end up being wrong.

we haven't got rid of anyone we wanted to keep and it looks like we are still on track for signing 2 strikers (most likely Llorente and oliviera possibly whic i would be happy with).

Who knows what will happen at the rest of the tranfer window but maybe people on here should stop freaking out so much and have the belief that the americans don't want us to get relegated and will help get the right signings..

until the end of the transfer window I am keeping a cool head... maybe some people should realise its not as bad as what most are making it out to be

rant over
So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:00 - Aug 2 with 976 viewsStarsky

We haven't signed anyone yet and it's barely 11 days to the start of the season.

It's just the internet, init.

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:01 - Aug 2 with 978 viewslonglostjack

How can you go on a rant with a cool head?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:01 - Aug 2 with 966 viewsHighjack

One summer when we were in League 1 I scientifically measured the bollocks spouted on here and in the media with my patented bollocksometer.

I can't remember the exact result but it was around 88% bollocks.

I think the figure would be a lot higher now we're in the Prem.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:06 - Aug 2 with 923 viewslifelong

You forgot to mention that the new owners have already started asset stripping the club, we are nailed on to going down, some are sorry they renewed their season tickets and demonstrations are already planned for the home friendly on Saturday.
So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:08 - Aug 2 with 907 viewsDarran

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:00 - Aug 2 by Starsky

We haven't signed anyone yet and it's barely 11 days to the start of the season.

Whack him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:09 - Aug 2 with 894 viewsStarsky

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:06 - Aug 2 by lifelong

You forgot to mention that the new owners have already started asset stripping the club, we are nailed on to going down, some are sorry they renewed their season tickets and demonstrations are already planned for the home friendly on Saturday.

Demonstrations but no strikers

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:11 - Aug 2 with 869 viewsPhaedrus

Thats why I have 45 people on ignore now. I was surprised when I counted them. It was only about 20 a few weeks back but the level of fkwittery recently has been supreme.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:12 - Aug 2 with 858 viewsWarwickHunt

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:11 - Aug 2 by Phaedrus

Thats why I have 45 people on ignore now. I was surprised when I counted them. It was only about 20 a few weeks back but the level of fkwittery recently has been supreme.

What did he say?
Login to get fewer ads

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:13 - Aug 2 with 835 viewsHighjack

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:11 - Aug 2 by Phaedrus

I've taken you off ignore now Phaedrus because I missed your cheery personality.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:17 - Aug 2 with 795 viewsLoyal

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:12 - Aug 2 by WarwickHunt

What did he say?

Something about him only wanting to hear his opinion.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:18 - Aug 2 with 787 viewsBorojack

True all we have done is give siggy a new vontract worth a few grand a week extra and try to appease the fans by making out they are playing hardball with Everton.
Take more than that to convince me we are in good hands.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:19 - Aug 2 with 773 viewsLoyal

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:18 - Aug 2 by Borojack

True all we have done is give siggy a new vontract worth a few grand a week extra and try to appease the fans by making out they are playing hardball with Everton.
Take more than that to convince me we are in good hands.

Nobody would ever believe he signed three days ago.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:24 - Aug 2 with 749 viewsSwansNZ

You say... "don't believe every story that pops up, 90 percent of those transfer news are most likely made up/end up being wrong"

Then... "looks like we are still on track for signing 2 strikers (most likely Llorente and oliviera possibly whic i would be happy with)."

how do you know those reports are true?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:24 - Aug 2 with 749 viewsSwan91

i would rather us take that extra bit of time and sign a striker such as LLorente instead of just signing anyone that is available straight away (such as oliveira), having Ayew play up front for a few games wont hurt us much and as long as we keep the rest of the team as it is then we can still make a good start to the season without the inclusion of the new arrivals (whenever they come).

if we are days away from signing Llorente as what some articles suggest then he would have roughly a week of being with the team... not ideal and would probably need a few games to adjust before appearing for us but like i said Ayew could be that player to use instead.

im being positive about it all, the board shouldn't rush into signing anyone they can as quickly as possible, they should make the best deal first.
So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:27 - Aug 2 with 715 viewsSwan91

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:24 - Aug 2 by SwansNZ

You say... "don't believe every story that pops up, 90 percent of those transfer news are most likely made up/end up being wrong"

Then... "looks like we are still on track for signing 2 strikers (most likely Llorente and oliviera possibly whic i would be happy with)."

how do you know those reports are true?

well I believe we are still looking for 2 strikers because of HJ mentioning it in a news article...

I don't know if those reports are true, like i said i'm keeping a cool head and not rushing into every story that comes out. I haven't made a post saying we are signing them... i just said it could be likely to be those 2 players. i'm not trusting all these articles and if the deals don't happen then I just wait till the new signings come. i'm not judging our business till those signings actually come
So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:43 - Aug 2 with 652 viewsStarsky

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:27 - Aug 2 by Swan91

well I believe we are still looking for 2 strikers because of HJ mentioning it in a news article...

I don't know if those reports are true, like i said i'm keeping a cool head and not rushing into every story that comes out. I haven't made a post saying we are signing them... i just said it could be likely to be those 2 players. i'm not trusting all these articles and if the deals don't happen then I just wait till the new signings come. i'm not judging our business till those signings actually come

It's already too late to prep newcomers properly for the start of the season

So in the Past Couple of Days on 23:43 - Aug 2 with 650 viewsLoyal

Anybody else find it really odd that most people don't believe the media when they print stories of players being linked to clubs - but when they say someone like Ash has reported to have signed or whatever - Most people don't believe that either or wait for the same press to confirm it.

WTF ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024