Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? 23:04 - Aug 12 with 1000 viewsepaul

8 Olympic medals 5 golds more than any other brit

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 23:18 - Aug 12 with 986 viewsraynor94

Steve Redgrave 5 golds, Chris Hoy six golds, it's a tough pick

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 06:58 - Aug 13 with 908 viewsDr_Winston

Still Redgrave for me. Five consecutive Gold medals over sixteen years in a sport as hard as rowing.

It's a bloody hard pick though, and a great testament to the improvement in our sporting systems since the nadir of Atlanta. Obviously the levels of funding that led up to the success of London would be hard to maintain, but it's nice to see that we're still strong in a lot of areas.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 08:06 - Aug 13 with 879 viewsmax936

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 06:58 - Aug 13 by Dr_Winston

Still Redgrave for me. Five consecutive Gold medals over sixteen years in a sport as hard as rowing.

It's a bloody hard pick though, and a great testament to the improvement in our sporting systems since the nadir of Atlanta. Obviously the levels of funding that led up to the success of London would be hard to maintain, but it's nice to see that we're still strong in a lot of areas.

Redgrave for me as well with Hoy a close second.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 08:44 - Aug 13 with 862 viewsepaul

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 08:06 - Aug 13 by max936

Redgrave for me as well with Hoy a close second.

Wiggins has bettered them though

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 11:16 - Aug 13 with 796 viewsdickythorpe

Redgrave 1984- 2000
Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 12:04 - Aug 13 with 772 viewsDr_Winston

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 08:44 - Aug 13 by epaul

Wiggins has bettered them though

Not just about the total amount of medals.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 12:10 - Aug 13 with 768 viewsDarran

Bradley's standing there on the podium with his medal glistening gently on his chest whilst epaul stands in his living room in front of his television belting out GSTQ.

You all get the picture yeah?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 13:07 - Aug 13 with 741 viewsKilkennyjack

All these people play minority sports so is it really as hard as becoming - say, an international footballer for one of the major nations ?

Sports that have easy access tend to have more people participating - so ....running, boxing, football ....maybe ....

Linford ?
Daley ?
Calzaghe ?
Beckham ?
Bale in future ?

Leon .....?

I'll get my coat ....

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 14:34 - Aug 13 with 712 viewsPhaedrus

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/175760/chris-froome-or-a

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 15:02 - Aug 13 with 700 viewsImAlrightJack

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 23:18 - Aug 12 by raynor94

Steve Redgrave 5 golds, Chris Hoy six golds, it's a tough pick

Stating the obvious, you pr*ck
Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 19:36 - Aug 13 with 653 viewsepaul

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 12:04 - Aug 13 by Dr_Winston

Not just about the total amount of medals.

Fair enough was just asking a question

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 19:37 - Aug 13 with 649 viewsepaul

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 12:10 - Aug 13 by Darran

Bradley's standing there on the podium with his medal glistening gently on his chest whilst epaul stands in his living room in front of his television belting out GSTQ.

You all get the picture yeah?

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 21:55 - Aug 13 with 609 viewsdickythorpe

Redgrave and Ed Moses, if I'm correct, have the longest unbeaten records?
Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 21:59 - Aug 13 with 600 viewsJack_Meoff

Bradley Wiggins Britains greatest ever sportsperson? on 21:55 - Aug 13 by dickythorpe

Redgrave and Ed Moses, if I'm correct, have the longest unbeaten records?

Ed Moses, didn't he fark up one opening Olympic Ceremony speech many moons ago, I remember cringing.

I'd still give Daley a shout. I used to love the fact that he'd be so far ahead by the 1500 metres discipline that he could have rowed it backwards on dry land whilst high on crack and he still would have taken gold.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024