Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mid morning matters 01:44 - Dec 10 with 510 viewsLoyal

Any suggestions for the after 12 fridge raid.
It depends on the alcohol state I suppose or natural ability to stay up after 1am and watch 60 days in jail on catch up etc. ...
My fridge is generally full of yoghurt, cereals and healthy shit. As an amoeba at these times any suggestions to put together something different from the contents of the average female fridge ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mid morning matters on 01:49 - Dec 10 with 507 viewsDyfnant

Eat a tin of beans, unwarmed and preferably branston. Counts as part of your 5 a day as well so head start on tomorrow's apples

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Mid morning matters on 01:56 - Dec 10 with 501 viewsJack_Meoff

Stop being a quim and have another brew mun

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Mid morning matters on 07:02 - Dec 10 with 459 viewsjack247

I always keep a few of packets of Mattesons fridge raiders (southern fried flavour) and a couple of bottles of becks stored for such occasions
Mid morning matters on 10:30 - Dec 10 with 395 viewsLoyal

Mid morning matters on 01:56 - Dec 10 by Jack_Meoff

Stop being a quim and have another brew mun

If I could be a quim I wouldn't be on here.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Mid morning matters on 10:42 - Dec 10 with 380 viewsmax936

Mid morning matters on 07:02 - Dec 10 by jack247

I always keep a few of packets of Mattesons fridge raiders (southern fried flavour) and a couple of bottles of becks stored for such occasions

Becks that's about as bad as Bud

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mid morning matters on 11:29 - Dec 10 with 366 viewsjack247

Mid morning matters on 10:42 - Dec 10 by max936

Becks that's about as bad as Bud

There's a time and a place for Becks. Late at night it goes down a treat. Wouldn't do a dayer on it though
Mid morning matters on 12:40 - Dec 10 with 339 viewsmax936

Mid morning matters on 11:29 - Dec 10 by jack247

There's a time and a place for Becks. Late at night it goes down a treat. Wouldn't do a dayer on it though

Ice cold San Miguel, Peroni at a push, but its bottled real ales for me every time I do prefer the draught versions though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mid morning matters on 12:42 - Dec 10 with 335 viewsLord_Bony

Budweiser contains glycol anti freeze...fact...avoid

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Mid morning matters on 14:02 - Dec 10 with 294 viewsLoyal

Mid morning matters on 12:42 - Dec 10 by Lord_Bony

Budweiser contains glycol anti freeze...fact...avoid

I like a small stubby Heineken, not a huge drinker, I've just bought some fridge raiders 👍😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024