Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flabbergasted 12:51 - Dec 9 with 1214 viewsNogginthenog

Guy on the Daily Politics show has opened a shop in Muswell Hill called "Really British" selling all things quintessentially British and has received a heap of abuse saying that he should be ashamed of himself. Some of his staff have quit due to all the negative comments, intimidation etc. What is this country coming to?
Flabbergasted on 13:08 - Dec 9 with 1178 viewsdickythorpe

I bet he wasn't selling any, steel, wool, coal, cars, clothing, bikes, computers, England cricket players........
Flabbergasted on 13:24 - Dec 9 with 1146 viewsGravy

The only thing I am flabbergasted about is that he could afford the commercial rent and be solvent selling tat like that....

Nice place Muswell Hill (unless you were one of Dennis Neilsen's neighbours or victims)....

Fantastic views over London...

Doesn't seem the place for the Outraged Alfalfa Sprout Eating Hairy Nine Legged Lesbian Brigade to start kicking off their PC Nazi nonsense but I ain't lived there for 15 years and I'm glad I don't by the sounds of it...
Flabbergasted on 13:41 - Dec 9 with 1118 viewswaynekerr55

Flabbergasted on 13:24 - Dec 9 by Gravy

The only thing I am flabbergasted about is that he could afford the commercial rent and be solvent selling tat like that....

Nice place Muswell Hill (unless you were one of Dennis Neilsen's neighbours or victims)....

Fantastic views over London...

Doesn't seem the place for the Outraged Alfalfa Sprout Eating Hairy Nine Legged Lesbian Brigade to start kicking off their PC Nazi nonsense but I ain't lived there for 15 years and I'm glad I don't by the sounds of it...

I'm sure there are many SJW's based in that part of 'taaarn

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Flabbergasted on 14:12 - Dec 9 with 1073 viewsGravy

Flabbergasted on 13:41 - Dec 9 by waynekerr55

I'm sure there are many SJW's based in that part of 'taaarn

Maybe in Creche Ende I would have expected it ..

Thought the mewling SJWs would have been put off by the constant need for Asthma Inhalers and Homeopathic Bolivian Altitude pills to attempt a climb up the 'ill...?

All is lost to these hoardes of navel-gazing bellwhiffs it would seem...

I do hope the Bosch don't try to invade any time soon as we are a nation without backbone..
Flabbergasted on 19:57 - Dec 9 with 932 viewsLoyal

I was in Italy this year, they seem to be entitled to be Italian, as do the Spanish and French regards their own countries.
But being British or English is not.
But it's ok to be Welsh and a Welsh patriot.
It's odd eh ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Flabbergasted on 20:10 - Dec 9 with 915 viewsSnakePlissken

Sadly, this is how it's become in this country. Full of p.c overly sensetive w@nkers, who feel an overwhelming urge to scream "RACIST RACIST" at anyone and anything. Its become embarrassing.
Flabbergasted on 21:44 - Dec 9 with 857 viewsMillJack

I'm going to go out on a limb here....I don't think he's had any complaints or, if he has, they are no way on the scale that he is suggesting.

Hats off to the guy though, he may well have pulled off one of the finest pieces of marketing in history.
Flabbergasted on 22:10 - Dec 9 with 825 viewsPozuelosSideys

Its funny, the majority of people i work with in a corporate up here arent British. The amount of them who are getting pissed off that the British are becoming "less British" is staggering. It makes you wonder who is coming up with all this moaning shite as it certainly isnt those holding other passports.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Flabbergasted on 22:52 - Dec 9 with 792 viewsGowerjack

Flabbergasted on 19:57 - Dec 9 by Loyal

I was in Italy this year, they seem to be entitled to be Italian, as do the Spanish and French regards their own countries.
It's odd eh ?

Yep.

Probably something to do with very short haircuts an aggressive attidude,green Harrinton jackets, oxblood Dr Martins coupled an an excessive attachment to the Union Flag.

Just seems to turn people off for some reason....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Flabbergasted on 23:02 - Dec 9 with 781 viewsGlyn1

Yep. There's as big a proportion of arsholes in London as everywhere else.

I apologise for having gasted your flabber.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 23:05]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Flabbergasted on 23:07 - Dec 9 with 771 viewsGlyn1

Flabbergasted on 19:57 - Dec 9 by Loyal

It's odd eh ?

Not true.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Flabbergasted on 13:02 - Dec 10 with 654 viewswaynekerr55

Flabbergasted on 21:44 - Dec 9 by MillJack

I'm going to go out on a limb here....I don't think he's had any complaints or, if he has, they are no way on the scale that he is suggesting.

Hats off to the guy though, he may well have pulled off one of the finest pieces of marketing in history.

Leigh Dineen take note.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Flabbergasted on 14:03 - Dec 10 with 610 viewsLoyal

Flabbergasted on 21:44 - Dec 9 by MillJack

Decent and excellent PR.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Flabbergasted on 14:29 - Dec 10 with 584 viewsNogginthenog

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4012606/Now-t-fly-Union-Flag-Shopkeeper-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024