Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potential team after the transfer window 20:49 - Jan 28 with 1429 viewsSwan91

if the reported deals happen (J.Ayew and Lissandro Lopes in, taylor, barrow out) the team could look something like this:

------------------Fabianski--------------
Naughton------FF------Lopes----------Ollson
----------------Fer------Carol-------------
Narsingh*----------Gylfi-----------J.Ayew*
--------------Llorente------------------

*= can play either wing (Ayew has been known to play on the wing also)

subs: Naudfelt, Rangel, Mawson,Britton, Ki, Routledge, Baston

notable unused players - Amat, Kingsley, Dyer, Mcburnie, Fulton, Montero,

I would say that has a good amount of attack with hopefully improvements on defending as well. Would you think that team has what it takes to save us from relegation? or even better, become a midtable or higher side in the future.
Potential team after the transfer window on 20:57 - Jan 28 with 1400 viewsshandyjack

Swap Cork for Fer

Poll: Expectation for the season

Potential team after the transfer window on 21:03 - Jan 28 with 1371 viewspencoedjack

Alfie & FF centre halves for me
Potential team after the transfer window on 09:57 - Jan 29 with 1070 viewsAl_Bundy

Mawson has done enough to warrant a place and will only improve.
Potential team after the transfer window on 10:04 - Jan 29 with 1051 viewsDewi1jack

Not too bad.
But we're still screaming out for at least 1 more player.
Glaringly woeful at RB as we've been for a few transfer windows now.
Angel is getting too slow to get back and defend after romping forward and IMHO Kyle just isn't good enough to be first choice

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Potential team after the transfer window on 10:08 - Jan 29 with 1031 viewsHeadmaster

Still think we're crying out for a right back. Agree about Mawson, the new CB should start alongside him. As for Ayew, i'm not sure, but if it means Taylor getting the boot then i'm all for it. We have enough deadwood already.
Potential team after the transfer window on 12:45 - Jan 29 with 879 viewsJango

If we sign another CH and Ayew I can see us changing to the 532 352 formation like Chelsea. That we we can accommodate siggy in the centre just in front of Ki and Carrol, olsson one wing back with maybe naughton/routledge/narsingh/Ayew or another at right wing back with Ayew/narsingh playing off Llorente.
Potential team after the transfer window on 12:52 - Jan 29 with 844 viewsDafyddHuw

"if the reported deals happen (J.Ayew and Lissandro Lopes in, taylor, barrow out) the team could look something like this:"

OP - you're pissin in the wind if you think these will happen in the next two days.
Potential team after the transfer window on 01:50 - Jan 30 with 613 viewsAussieSwan

Potential team after the transfer window on 10:04 - Jan 29 by Dewi1jack

Not too bad.
But we're still screaming out for at least 1 more player.
Glaringly woeful at RB as we've been for a few transfer windows now.
Angel is getting too slow to get back and defend after romping forward and IMHO Kyle just isn't good enough to be first choice

van der Wiel was linked with Hull a week or two ago but that's seemed to die down a bit

I still think he'd be a good get for us, but centre half and the Ayew deal are more important. Get those two done and we've had a fantastic window. Credit where it's due

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024