Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right back? 23:38 - Feb 5 with 936 viewsbluenile

I think we need to look at an alternative answer to solve our OBVIOUS right back situation. The transfer window's come and gone so perhaps we need to adapt another of the current squad to play there. Amat was an unqualified disaster at centre back, but perhaps he could do a job there, alternatively, maybe we can utilise another squad member to fill the void. Whatever, we cannot continue to allow the extremely sub-standard performances by Kyle Naughton to affect our chances of survival, particularly as the rest of the team are raising their game under PC. I watched Naughton all through the game today, and he almost always lost his man, and yet when he was within range, he stood so far away that a cross was inevitable, followed by a waving of one leg whilst turning his back. He seems to have assumed the departed Mr Taylor's mantle.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 23:41]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Right back? on 11:31 - Feb 6 with 785 viewsDaggyjack

Any of these float your boat?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//gal
Right back? on 11:54 - Feb 6 with 731 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Right back? on 11:31 - Feb 6 by Daggyjack

Any of these float your boat?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//gal

That is a very long list, I wonder if any of them are any good?
Right back? on 12:17 - Feb 6 with 692 viewsswan65split

Amat
Right back? on 12:17 - Feb 6 with 692 viewsmagicdaps10

Cant sign any of them unfortunately.

We have a full 25 man squad that has been supplied to the FA.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Right back? on 12:24 - Feb 6 with 665 viewsDewi1jack

Probably going to get a titful of abuse for this one.
Routs can track back, tackle and still has some bottle, so how about moving him there?

Still go with Angel over Naughton.
Or go with 3 at the back and Jordi as a DM

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Right back? on 12:59 - Feb 6 with 623 viewsPegojack

Right back? on 12:24 - Feb 6 by Dewi1jack

Probably going to get a titful of abuse for this one.
Routs can track back, tackle and still has some bottle, so how about moving him there?

Still go with Angel over Naughton.
Or go with 3 at the back and Jordi as a DM

Not a ridiculous suggestion but I think Routs is too short for that position. I would prefer Dyer for his terrier like tackling, but he's too short too. Amat's fairly quick and obviously better at the defending side, but can't see him bombing up the wing to support the attack.

Got your work cut out there, Mr Clement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024