Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warning to your wives answering the door 22:39 - Feb 18 with 815 viewsdickythorpe

If a man comes to the door and asks to see their tits for a survey, tell them not to.
There is No survey.
This man just wants to see their tits

Thank you.
Warning to your wives answering the door on 22:42 - Feb 18 with 802 viewsmonmouth

My missus would just say that Her tit was out down the pub.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Warning to your wives answering the door on 22:45 - Feb 18 with 791 viewsexiledclaseboy

At the mo it'll take my Mrs so long to get to the front door they'd probably have given up waiting.

Poll: Tory leader

Warning to your wives answering the door on 23:03 - Feb 18 with 751 viewsLoyal

I'm not seeing any issues at all with any of this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Warning to your wives answering the door on 23:03 - Feb 18 with 750 viewsbuilthjack

He's a birdwatcher

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Warning to your wives answering the door on 23:05 - Feb 18 with 744 viewsowainglyndwr

It's just Old Jack he ain't got nothing to do mun.
Do you want him cleaning windows
Warning to your wives answering the door on 06:55 - Feb 19 with 585 viewssquarebear

We had a similar thing where a chap knocked saying he was surveying men's @rses. Turned out it was a scam.

I feel so cheap and used.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024