Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. 14:38 - May 8 with 682 viewsSwanseaman

Would it be better if there was a different forum for the Americans and the finances?

No offence, but these posts seem to be in the wrong place and at the wrong time.

In the off season when there's no football and when we know if we have survived or not I can understand wanting to discuss things like this..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. on 15:19 - May 8 with 634 viewsoldcob

So would I, but the board has to provide for everyone, and what rocks our boat doesn't necessarily please everyone else. Overall its a pretty good site, so quite simply, what doesn't interest me I don't read.
I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. on 15:22 - May 8 with 626 viewsSwanseaman

But I thought this was the football forum, shouldn't be in the non-football forum ?

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. on 15:28 - May 8 with 611 viewswaynekerr55

Well there is a correlation between the off field matters and the on field performance. Sure, we all want the boys to come through but...we cannot allow the farce of the last year or so be repeated.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. on 15:39 - May 8 with 589 viewsstevethejack

A number of years ago, there were about 6 different forums. It was decided then to split them in 2, just football and non-football. I put the point across that a separate ticket forum needed to be kept as trying to find ticket requests/offers would be difficult; therefore 3 forums were kept.

I can't see the site going back in that direction of any more than 3 forums.
I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. on 15:52 - May 8 with 555 viewsDarran

I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. on 15:39 - May 8 by stevethejack

A number of years ago, there were about 6 different forums. It was decided then to split them in 2, just football and non-football. I put the point across that a separate ticket forum needed to be kept as trying to find ticket requests/offers would be difficult; therefore 3 forums were kept.

I can't see the site going back in that direction of any more than 3 forums.

What like this one you mean?

Thick twát.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/category:9-tickets-etc

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. on 16:01 - May 8 with 533 viewsEasternJack

I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. on 15:52 - May 8 by Darran

Thick twát.

The irony

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. on 18:41 - May 8 with 436 viewsstevethejack

I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. on 15:52 - May 8 by Darran

Thick twát.

Read again what i wrote and you'll realise you're the thick twát.
I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. on 19:30 - May 8 with 389 viewsOldjack

I'd prefer all the posts to be about the games, the football, the players.. on 18:41 - May 8 by stevethejack

Read again what i wrote and you'll realise you're the thick twát.

he's always been a thick tvwt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024