Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! 13:27 - Jun 24 with 7006 viewsKieranGethingBoxer

Hi guys,

My name is Kieran Gething, I'm the former national boxing captain of Wales, a five-time Welsh National Champion and NABC & Three Nations Medalist and now I've turned pro.

My whole family are Swansea fans and before my rigorous training took over my Saturdays in the amateurs I would often go with my dad. However, now that I've turned pro that can all change I can get back down.

I am on Twitter and am looking to get more Jacks following me, if you could follow me that would be great. Not only because it looks like people are interested in my career to other promoters but so that I can start to build a following. My Twitter can be found here: https://twitter.com/kiwigething

I was looking at putting up some photos of my amateur career and winning titles for Wales but not sure how you do that on here, but I look forward to being part of the discussions on here and am quite looking forward to the season ahead if we can get the right sort of players in.

Kieran #JackArmy
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 13:28]
Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 13:38 - Jun 24 with 4899 viewsDarran

Good luck Mate.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 13:58 - Jun 24 with 4836 viewsdickythorpe

Good luck mate. Do you know you almost share your name with a jockey Ciaran Gethings?
Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 14:27 - Jun 24 with 4763 viewsSmellyplumz

You related to Ronnie Pickering?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 14:32 - Jun 24 with 4752 viewsSmellyplumz

Congratulations on going pro fella.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 14:36 - Jun 24 with 4737 viewsmorningstar

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 20:40 - Jun 24 with 4384 viewsKilkennyjack

All the best Kieran.
They used to have boxing shows at the Vetch long ago, so why not the Liberty ?

Beware of the Risen People

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 23:16 - Jun 24 with 4230 viewsowainglyndwr

Pob Lwc/ Good luck
Do you know Jimmy Bromfeild.
Good friend of mine pro trainer
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 23:17]
Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 00:54 - Jun 25 with 4164 viewsAquinas

Born in the same hospital as me.

Good luck in your career, looks like you had a tough start to your pro career but you're finding your feet.

Lomanchenko lost in his second pro fight after a great amateur career and look at him now.
Login to get fewer ads

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 01:03 - Jun 25 with 4156 viewsValerie

Good on you.

You are already on the correct course in life and deserve to be rewarded
accordingly due to hard work something most youngsters will never know.

Thank god there are a few youngsters who are prepared to work unlike the
clueless parasites who think there are money tree orchards that will pay for everything
they desire along with the higher rate tax payers who the parasites expect to finance their
miserable lives.

The problem is the higher rate tax payer has got to that posistion for a reason,hard work
something most of the poor do not possess and as a result will always remain poor apart
from the benefits they get handed out from the tax payer.

Anyway back on topic good luck with the boxing hope your hard work pays off.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 11:25]
Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 01:41 - Jun 25 with 4100 viewsJack_Meoff

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 01:03 - Jun 25 by Valerie

Good on you.

clueless parasites who think there are money tree orchards that will pay for everything
they desire along with the higher rate tax payers who the parasites expect to finance their
miserable lives.

The problem is the higher rate tax payer has got to that posistion for a reason,hard work
something most of the poor do not possess and as a result will always remain poor apart

Best of luck pal . Sorry, not you Valerie you massive c*nt, misquoted.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 1:48]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 03:11 - Jun 25 with 3964 viewsDJack

I don't do Twitter but best of luck to you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 08:40 - Jun 25 with 3777 viewsDewi1jack

This.

Good luck with your career mate.
Here's to you becoming World champion in the future.

Is Valerie the female version of Trampie?
Or just another muppet?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 11:29 - Jun 25 with 3583 viewsValerie

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 01:41 - Jun 25 by Jack_Meoff

Best of luck pal . Sorry, not you Valerie you massive c*nt, misquoted.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 1:48]

PMSL

The truth hurts so you call somebody a c@@t,what a pathetic little boy you must be.
Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 11:35 - Jun 25 with 3569 viewsLoyal

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 20:40 - Jun 24 by Kilkennyjack

All the best Kieran.

Were they boxing shows 😂
The police loved it as well 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 11:37 - Jun 25 with 3563 viewsWarwickHunt

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 11:29 - Jun 25 by Valerie

PMSL

The truth hurts so you call somebody a c@@t,what a pathetic little boy you must be.

Hello, cûnt.
Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 12:11 - Jun 25 with 3512 viewsSmellyplumz

Good on you.

miserable lives.

Fair play your a tw@t... Bet your all for getting the terminally ill back to work too.

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 12:14 - Jun 25 with 3506 viewsJack_Meoff

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 11:29 - Jun 25 by Valerie

PMSL

Just didn't feel the need to spout a cliche ridden, agenda driven pile of utter drivel on a thread about someone doing well for themselves. Your post was pathetic.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2017 12:15]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 18:39 - Jun 25 with 3294 viewsairedale

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 20:40 - Jun 24 by Kilkennyjack

All the best Kieran.

They used to have them in the Rank too. The best fighting was to be seen outside the ring though.
Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 19:00 - Jun 25 with 3256 viewsmorningstar

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 11:35 - Jun 25 by Loyal

Were they boxing shows 😂
The police loved it as well 👍

Townhill boy (i think) Brian Curvis won the Commonwealth Welterweight title at the Vetch.

.....And i think The Police actually played in the Top Rank.

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 19:11 - Jun 25 with 3243 viewsBorojack

Good on you.

miserable lives.

And that was a party political broadcast by the far right wan*er party.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 19:15 - Jun 25 with 3229 viewsmorningstar

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 19:11 - Jun 25 by Borojack

And that was a party political broadcast by the far right wan*er party.

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 19:30 - Jun 25 with 3213 viewsWarwickHunt

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 19:00 - Jun 25 by morningstar

Townhill boy (i think) Brian Curvis won the Commonwealth Welterweight title at the Vetch.

Waun Wen. Brian and Cliff (Nancurvis) both boxed at the Vetch and Cliff controversially lost on points to Eddie Thomas for the British welterweight title at St.Helen's.

My old man was a lifelong friend of Cliff (who used to run The Villiers in the Hafod) who was an absolute gent. They all trained together under his old man who was also a handy boxer.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 0:02]
Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 21:33 - Jun 25 with 3071 viewsLoyal

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 19:00 - Jun 25 by morningstar

A bit before my time 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 21:38 - Jun 25 with 3057 viewsDarran

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 19:30 - Jun 25 by WarwickHunt

Waun Wen. Brian and Cliff (Nancurvis) both boxed at the Vetch and Cliff controversially lost on points to Eddie Thomas for the British welterweight title at St.Helen's.

My old man was a lifelong friend of Cliff (who used to run The Villiers in the Hafod) who was an absolute gent. They all trained together under his old man who was also a handy boxer.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 0:02]

Know any of these Philip?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 22:02 - Jun 25 with 3011 viewsWarwickHunt

Proffesional Boxer and Swansea Fan! on 21:38 - Jun 25 by Darran

Know any of these Philip?

Can't say I've ever come across the Promenade and Entertainments Officer, Dar.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024