Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" 20:54 - Aug 27 with 2031 viewsJackfath

About to start now. Has to be a pisstake, surely?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 20:56 - Aug 27 with 2025 viewsdickythorpe

The blonde one is totally unfunny. Probably a very nice person, but in her mind she thinks she's hilarious.
Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 20:56 - Aug 27 with 2025 viewsMeraki

They aren't on the Great British Bake Off gravy train anymore, desperate times and that.
Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 20:57 - Aug 27 with 2020 viewslondonlisa2001

No, there really is a Channel 5 apparently.
Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:00 - Aug 27 with 2007 viewsdickythorpe

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 20:57 - Aug 27 by londonlisa2001

No, there really is a Channel 5 apparently.

I tell you what Lisa that "Can't pay we'll take it away" is like a social documentary of what modern Britain is really like.
Very cynical when I first watched it but as the series progressed you see so much that is wrong with Britain today.
Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:06 - Aug 27 with 1992 viewsHighjack

When are they going to start their story about funny women?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:07 - Aug 27 with 1989 viewsdailew

Almost unique among comedy double acts in having two straight guys. Hale and Pace being the other one.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:07 - Aug 27 with 1988 viewsdickythorpe

Father Ted is on More4
Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:07 - Aug 27 with 1988 viewslondonlisa2001

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:00 - Aug 27 by dickythorpe

I tell you what Lisa that "Can't pay we'll take it away" is like a social documentary of what modern Britain is really like.
Very cynical when I first watched it but as the series progressed you see so much that is wrong with Britain today.

In all seriousness I genuinely can't think of anything I watch on Channel 5. There must be something I've seen, but I can't think of anything.

I haven't seen the programme you refer to. I don't really like that sort of stuff as I think it makes fun of people for entertainment (maybe not in this case).

And I don't watch that reality Big Brother stuff as I hate it. The reality one I do like, obviously, is First Dates as does every woman I've ever met. Love that. But that's Channel 4.
Login to get fewer ads

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:13 - Aug 27 with 1965 viewsJackfath

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:07 - Aug 27 by londonlisa2001

In all seriousness I genuinely can't think of anything I watch on Channel 5. There must be something I've seen, but I can't think of anything.

I haven't seen the programme you refer to. I don't really like that sort of stuff as I think it makes fun of people for entertainment (maybe not in this case).

And I don't watch that reality Big Brother stuff as I hate it. The reality one I do like, obviously, is First Dates as does every woman I've ever met. Love that. But that's Channel 4.

Get BBC 2 on.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:15 - Aug 27 with 1960 viewslondonlisa2001

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:13 - Aug 27 by Jackfath

Get BBC 2 on.

What's on BBC 2?
Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:16 - Aug 27 with 1959 viewsJackfath

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:15 - Aug 27 by londonlisa2001

What's on BBC 2?

Astronaut training.

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:17 - Aug 27 with 1958 viewslondonlisa2001

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:16 - Aug 27 by Jackfath

Astronaut training.

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:25 - Aug 27 with 1944 viewsdickythorpe

"Cant pay we'll take it away" doesn't make fun. The high court enforcement officers are well trained and one of them, Paul Bohill who is 72, makes massive points sometimes that you just wish some politicians and council officials would listen to!
Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:26 - Aug 27 with 1942 viewsDarran

They could certainly do me a sandwich anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 22:20 - Aug 27 with 1861 viewsNogginthenog

Channel 5 "Funny Women: The Mel and Sue story" on 21:25 - Aug 27 by dickythorpe

"Cant pay we'll take it away" doesn't make fun. The high court enforcement officers are well trained and one of them, Paul Bohill who is 72, makes massive points sometimes that you just wish some politicians and council officials would listen to!

That guy is so dry he creases me up. I recall one incident in which he said " what we have here is comonly known in our circles as a clusterfu&k" 😃
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024