Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So - Cardiff City away from home 20:43 - Oct 13 with 5982 viewsLoyal

Before any negativity I have to say some of Cardiff's players are pretty decent, Bamba, Zahora, Bryson especially, however tonight Birmingham have battered them. Adams is the man to watch, actually saw him score 3 v Crawley, a mate of mine is a huge Birmingham fan ( born and bred in Mayhill) For me Cardiffs problem this season will be Warnock, he will alienate players, he hasn't stopped swearing and shouting all night. Good manager, only as and when. Never succeeded in the more subtle and tactically aware premier league.

However, Cardiff ! so called biggest team since Barca, 1,256 away fans, tickets not sold out, top of the league, big game, under the lights just up the road, I'm thinking ?
The valleys are turning black and white, we know it and deep down so do they.

Swansea away, League cup Reading away, nothing game, over 2,000 away.
So they have more seats than us at home, will this be their only victory this season ?

They are and have gone backwards quicker than an Italian tank. It's there for all to see.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So - Cardiff City away from home on 20:47 - Oct 13 with 5952 viewsmonmouth

I’ll wait until the end of the season to pass judgement. If they get promoted, the wheel can turn. Especially if we keep scoring at our current rate.

The Championship is a depressing league if the shower of shit exhibited in the first half is at the top of it mind, I will agree that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So - Cardiff City away from home on 21:01 - Oct 13 with 5911 viewstaffpunk

Love your posts fair play, I'm not even watching it, it's ok away support for live on Sky. As for your comments about Valleys support, 4/5 years ago I'd have agreed. Your failure to extend the ground now means they've gone back to 'supporting' the usual suspects.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

So - Cardiff City away from home on 21:45 - Oct 13 with 5795 viewsLoyal

So - Cardiff City away from home on 21:01 - Oct 13 by taffpunk

Love your posts fair play, I'm not even watching it, it's ok away support for live on Sky. As for your comments about Valleys support, 4/5 years ago I'd have agreed. Your failure to extend the ground now means they've gone back to 'supporting' the usual suspects.

Not at all mate, maesteg is ours !
So many kids follow the swans now I'm afraid it's over ....

PS - my mate says have you got interrupted Piss EP in stock ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

So - Cardiff City away from home on 22:05 - Oct 13 with 5732 viewstaffpunk

So - Cardiff City away from home on 21:45 - Oct 13 by Loyal

Not at all mate, maesteg is ours !
So many kids follow the swans now I'm afraid it's over ....

PS - my mate says have you got interrupted Piss EP in stock ?

Lol- that's not proper Valleys mun. Don't stock new stuff, got great stock in at the moment though Punk stuff is getting harder and harder to get, bloody rich foreigners buying it all!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

So - Cardiff City away from home on 22:11 - Oct 13 with 5692 viewsswanjackal

So - Cardiff City away from home on 22:05 - Oct 13 by taffpunk

Lol- that's not proper Valleys mun. Don't stock new stuff, got great stock in at the moment though Punk stuff is getting harder and harder to get, bloody rich foreigners buying it all!

Not proper Valleys? Can't get more of a valley than the Llynfi mun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

So - Cardiff City away from home on 22:29 - Oct 13 with 5622 viewspencoedjack

So - Cardiff City away from home on 22:11 - Oct 13 by swanjackal

I concur fella
So - Cardiff City away from home on 01:07 - Oct 14 with 5425 viewsLoyal

So - Cardiff City away from home on 22:05 - Oct 13 by taffpunk

I thought you stocked proper Welsh punk bands mun !

Edit - I've got the entire no future collection.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 1:10]

So - Cardiff City away from home on 08:48 - Oct 14 with 5301 viewstaffpunk

So - Cardiff City away from home on 22:29 - Oct 13 by pencoedjack

I concur fella

Down your way today to watch the mighty Ton And Gelli V Pencoed, a couple of pints first. Will be on Liverpool/Man U shirt watch in the boozer!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 8:58]

Login to get fewer ads

So - Cardiff City away from home on 08:49 - Oct 14 with 5297 viewstaffpunk

So - Cardiff City away from home on 22:11 - Oct 13 by swanjackal

Fair enough, I didn't even know the name of the Valley it was in!

So - Cardiff City away from home on 08:56 - Oct 14 with 5280 viewstaffpunk

So - Cardiff City away from home on 01:07 - Oct 14 by Loyal

I thought you stocked proper Welsh punk bands mun !

Edit - I've got the entire no future collection.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 1:10]

Used to stock new stuff by Welsh Punk bands, but then it all got too confusing. I'd spend their share of the takings, and when I'd meet up with them, I'd either end up not giving them enough money for their cut, or too much. All day Punk fest in Ponty next one for me, Milwall home in the aft, then back in time for 999/ABW and maybe the Legion.

So - Cardiff City away from home on 09:06 - Oct 14 with 5247 viewspencoedjack

So - Cardiff City away from home on 08:48 - Oct 14 by taffpunk

Down your way today to watch the mighty Ton And Gelli V Pencoed, a couple of pints first. Will be on Liverpool/Man U shirt watch in the boozer!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 8:58]

It will indeed fella in the railway (by the train station)
So - Cardiff City away from home on 12:31 - Oct 14 with 5061 viewswhiterock

20 development centres across South Wales, 3 in Ireland and to be fair, players are invited to first team games regular, you reap what you sow
So - Cardiff City away from home on 14:20 - Oct 14 with 4947 viewsLoyal

So - Cardiff City away from home on 08:56 - Oct 14 by taffpunk

Used to stock new stuff by Welsh Punk bands, but then it all got too confusing. I'd spend their share of the takings, and when I'd meet up with them, I'd either end up not giving them enough money for their cut, or too much. All day Punk fest in Ponty next one for me, Milwall home in the aft, then back in time for 999/ABW and maybe the Legion.

The new PFS is on a label, cider city - think they are offering decent deals.

Was talking to Marcus FL A few days back, a very intense man, huge QPR fan.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 14:22]

So - Cardiff City away from home on 17:59 - Oct 14 with 4747 viewstaffpunk

So - Cardiff City away from home on 09:06 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

It will indeed fella in the railway (by the train station)

That's where I went, been in there a few times before, my daughter works in Pencoed and my son used to go to College there. It was mostly Liverpool in there, good laugh fair play.
Had a pint in the Rugby Club at half time during Ton's one nil trouncing of the home team.
Good set up there, why don't the football team go there after games?

So - Cardiff City away from home on 18:03 - Oct 14 with 4732 viewstaffpunk

So - Cardiff City away from home on 14:20 - Oct 14 by Loyal

The new PFS is on a label, cider city - think they are offering decent deals.

Was talking to Marcus FL A few days back, a very intense man, huge QPR fan.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 14:22]

The guy who runs the label contacted me a few weeks back about selling it, it wont sell in the shop sadly.Yeah know Marcus quite well, I put them on in the Rhondda a couple of times back in the day. I usually enjoy them live, but don't really listen to them regularly.

So - Cardiff City away from home on 18:10 - Oct 14 with 4709 viewsGaryjack

Well at least nothing changes with the famous Soul Crew. 8 against 2. Embarrassing as ever!

So - Cardiff City away from home on 19:59 - Oct 14 with 4579 viewsChippy69

So - Cardiff City away from home on 18:10 - Oct 14 by Garyjack

Well at least nothing changes with the famous Soul Crew. 8 against 2. Embarrassing as ever!

They never fail to entertain, what you never saw was the 856 they wasted just before the phone coverage started
f u cking wan kers

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

So - Cardiff City away from home on 20:06 - Oct 14 with 4555 viewspencoedjack

So - Cardiff City away from home on 17:59 - Oct 14 by taffpunk

That's where I went, been in there a few times before, my daughter works in Pencoed and my son used to go to College there. It was mostly Liverpool in there, good laugh fair play.
Had a pint in the Rugby Club at half time during Ton's one nil trouncing of the home team.
Good set up there, why don't the football team go there after games?

I was in there for 1st half of scouse / Manc game you should of said you were going I’d of bought you a beer

The rugby club is full of c unts

More importantly

Never felt more like singing the blues
So - Cardiff City away from home on 22:22 - Oct 14 with 4408 viewsTNT

So - Cardiff City away from home on 08:56 - Oct 14 by taffpunk

I'd deffo be there, except I'll be watching The Mighty Swans at Arsenal in The Premier League.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

So - Cardiff City away from home on 10:09 - Oct 15 with 4223 viewstaffpunk

So - Cardiff City away from home on 20:06 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

I was in there for 1st half of scouse / Manc game you should of said you were going I’d of bought you a beer

The rugby club is full of c unts

More importantly

Never felt more like singing the blues

Just missed you, I got there half time, £3.40 a pint-f##k me.

So - Cardiff City away from home on 10:38 - Oct 15 with 4176 viewspencoedjack

So - Cardiff City away from home on 10:09 - Oct 15 by taffpunk

Just missed you, I got there half time, £3.40 a pint-f##k me.

You have to pay that when you enter civilisation fella
So - Cardiff City away from home on 20:47 - Oct 15 with 3992 viewsJBT95

What do you mean 2,000 away in the league cup at Reading? Was 900 odd.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024