Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? 15:07 - Nov 19 with 3497 viewslabrax

We have registered just 23 attempts on target in our last 12 league outings and until the final moments of this contest - when Wilfired Bony tamely directed a shot straight at the Burnley goalkeeper Nick Pope — it had threatened to be the fourth occasion this season when they had failed to register a single shot on target.

PC thinks that "One of the problems we have got is belief and confidence" and that "If the owners feel there is someone that can get better out of these players, it is their right to do that.”
*Telegraph

Codfish

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 15:18 - Nov 19 with 3459 viewsswan65split

Its appearing the owners are either afraid or dont want to make the change.
it looks to me PC has no idea what to do,we are void of any action above halfway, possession, passing and crosses are abysmal
at ties we look like a Sunday league side who have turned up for a game minus 5 players and asked some passers by to have a game......oh hang on, maybe we are!
How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 15:33 - Nov 19 with 3417 viewslabrax

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 15:18 - Nov 19 by swan65split

Its appearing the owners are either afraid or dont want to make the change.
it looks to me PC has no idea what to do,we are void of any action above halfway, possession, passing and crosses are abysmal
at ties we look like a Sunday league side who have turned up for a game minus 5 players and asked some passers by to have a game......oh hang on, maybe we are!

Yeah spot on there!
I think everyone had high hopes for PC especially at first glance of his CV. However, hes only really been a number 2 or assistant coach. Not enough experience in my view. Again a poor recruitment decision.

We need a proper PL manager not a coach, otherwise we will be in the championship next season and struggling!!!

HJ and the board need to make a decision and quickly.

Codfish

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 15:38 - Nov 19 with 3391 viewsthornabyswan

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 15:33 - Nov 19 by labrax

Yeah spot on there!
I think everyone had high hopes for PC especially at first glance of his CV. However, hes only really been a number 2 or assistant coach. Not enough experience in my view. Again a poor recruitment decision.

We need a proper PL manager not a coach, otherwise we will be in the championship next season and struggling!!!

HJ and the board need to make a decision and quickly.

Jenkins needs to go before him would you trust him to find a replacement

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 15:43 - Nov 19 with 3365 viewsswan65split

They are gambling on what PC says "a turnaround"........a bad/poor performance next week , and theyve lost the fans, and the players, giving a new man /men a hell of a hard job, and its a loss , I think its curtains for us .
its either they do that or sack him now and have a go, ATM i think we are doomed .
How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 16:01 - Nov 19 with 3317 viewslabrax

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 15:38 - Nov 19 by thornabyswan

Jenkins needs to go before him would you trust him to find a replacement

No I would not trust HJ to make that decision. I think HJ is all about control and would feel threatened if we had a decent PL manager at the helm

Codfish

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 16:07 - Nov 19 with 3296 viewslabrax

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 15:43 - Nov 19 by swan65split

They are gambling on what PC says "a turnaround"........a bad/poor performance next week , and theyve lost the fans, and the players, giving a new man /men a hell of a hard job, and its a loss , I think its curtains for us .
its either they do that or sack him now and have a go, ATM i think we are doomed .

Ditto - we need a change at SCFC we have. Even riding our luck far to long. It's catching up with us we need a serious investment in players, a top quality PL manager not a coach and a mgt restructure

Codfish

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 16:13 - Nov 19 with 3273 viewstheloneranger

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 16:01 - Nov 19 by labrax

No I would not trust HJ to make that decision. I think HJ is all about control and would feel threatened if we had a decent PL manager at the helm

Pinnochio has never employed a Premier League manager, and I don't think he's going to start now

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 17:04 - Nov 19 with 3163 viewsswan65split

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 16:13 - Nov 19 by theloneranger

Pinnochio has never employed a Premier League manager, and I don't think he's going to start now

we wouldnt get one now the state we are in, football is a close business, people talk, they will know what they are dealing with
Login to get fewer ads

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 17:14 - Nov 19 with 3133 viewswhoflungdung

Confidence is directly linked to a manager

He might think his management speak impresses .

It does the opposite and makes him look an idiot ,which he is

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 17:26 - Nov 19 with 3099 viewsRancid

I bet Clement can't believe his luck.He'd have resigned by now in years gone by but there's too much at stake financially for that nowadays.Id be embarrassed to show my face in public if I was doing such a bad job yet he doesn't give 2 phucks because he'll just jump back on board with Carlo and 'cut his teeth' again somewhere else the useless cvnt.
How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 17:38 - Nov 19 with 3049 viewswhoflungdung

My point entirely ,Rancid

He might be arrogant but he said no pride in the job.

Deserves zero respect

If he walked, he could go with head held high pointing to background issues

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 17:54 - Nov 19 with 3010 viewsRancid

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 17:38 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

My point entirely ,Rancid

He might be arrogant but he said no pride in the job.

Deserves zero respect

If he walked, he could go with head held high pointing to background issues

Instead of Hymns and Arias maybe 90 minutes of 'Clement out' might do it.Or are we still hopefull he can still turn that corner.No chance.He's having it too easy.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 17:57]
How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 18:02 - Nov 19 with 2958 viewstheloneranger

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 17:14 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

Confidence is directly linked to a manager

He might think his management speak impresses .

It does the opposite and makes him look an idiot ,which he is

A coach, coaches and a manager, manages......Good managers are good "Man Managers"

That's what Clement lacks..."Man Management"

He's missing his manager, Ancelloti

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 18:03 - Nov 19 with 2954 viewswhoflungdung

A bloody men ,brother

Pointless me popping down as. I d cause deep unpleasantness

I stand by my comments of months ago regarding giving Jenkins et al a difficult day

We ve been dead, apathetic but now seem to be waking up. This is good

Bournemouth might see something burst

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 18:06 - Nov 19 with 2942 viewsmonmouth

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 17:54 - Nov 19 by Rancid

Instead of Hymns and Arias maybe 90 minutes of 'Clement out' might do it.Or are we still hopefull he can still turn that corner.No chance.He's having it too easy.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 17:57]

No chance, he's rubbish at corners.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 18:18 - Nov 19 with 2890 viewsexiledclaseboy

He should have been sacked by 6pm last night. I could actually make a respectable argument for sacking him at half time yesterday such was the criminal ineptitude of the performance of his team.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 18:22]

Poll: Tory leader

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 18:21 - Nov 19 with 2877 viewsmonmouth

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 18:18 - Nov 19 by exiledclaseboy

He should have been sacked by 6pm last night. I could actually make a respectable argument for sacking him at half time yesterday such was the criminal ineptitude of the performance of his team.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 18:22]

If that's a typo it's a good one.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 18:22 - Nov 19 with 2867 viewsexiledclaseboy

How much time will the club give PC to turn this abysmal performance around? on 18:21 - Nov 19 by monmouth

If that's a typo it's a good one.

It was but it did fit.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024