Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins Dineen Morgan 10:23 - Nov 19 with 4140 viewsswancity

Thank you for ruining Swansea City and undoing all of the good work you previously did. The Club is now on a down ward spiral again which will be hard, probably impossible to stop. On the playing side, we have lost our identity, so that even if adequate funds are made available in January, which is highly unlikely, we do not know what type of players are required

You have coerced, deceived the supporters Trust and treated them like a worthless rag doll and for that you will for ever be known as cheats and liars.

The Trust have shown little appetite to take the legal action that most fans now want to see. After what happened 15 years ago with Tony Petty all of this is unbelievable, our own people that is making sure their own pockets have been lined

This is not personal as I don't know any of you but I find it appalling and disgraceful and even more so that you continue to want to show your faces around our Club, our club, it's not yours any longer as remember you sold it, sold it down the Swanee. And it might never come back from this.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 10:34 - Nov 19 with 3278 viewswhoflungdung

nigel

How will legal action benefit the club and the team.

I post respectfully so reply in kind ,please

If we win, what then, if we lose ,just what the feck happens then

As I see it, we have fans split, Trust split ,Board devious and Chairman hapless not to mention a clueless manager who must be considering jumping ship

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 10:38 - Nov 19 with 3229 viewsDarran

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 10:34 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

nigel

As I see it, we have fans split, Trust split ,Board devious and Chairman hapless not to mention a clueless manager who must be considering jumping ship

Well you wanted the sale to go through and you weren’t very respectful to people telling you it was wrong so I’m going to respectfully tell you to fuçk off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 10:41 - Nov 19 with 3225 viewswhoflungdung

Yep, fans united

myarse

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 10:49 - Nov 19 with 3192 viewsharryhpalmer

surely they will be run out of town if we go down and them up the road come up?

Then again, will Jenkins give a toss. He'll just fcuk off to Ponderossa in Marbella.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 11:23 - Nov 19 with 3102 viewswhoflungdung

Daafan

I ll break ignoring your drivel just to offer some advice

Fook off .do it now, drive your grotesque lump of aristocratic tin somewhere and take your family out for a picnic down aberavon beach .take some photos

You're thick beyond words or just playing stupid . Maybe illiterate as you cannot read what I post .

I was in favour of a sale

Now go do something with yourself

Do this site a favour

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 12:21 - Nov 19 with 2943 viewsSmellyplumz

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 11:23 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

Daafan

I ll break ignoring your drivel just to offer some advice

Fook off .do it now, drive your grotesque lump of aristocratic tin somewhere and take your family out for a picnic down aberavon beach .take some photos

You're thick beyond words or just playing stupid . Maybe illiterate as you cannot read what I post .

I was in favour of a sale

Now go do something with yourself

Do this site a favour

Fûck off you quarter wit chump and learn to spell on the way out.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 12:28 - Nov 19 with 2920 viewsheadcleaner

Maybe the best form of attack is to protest in a say thatvwill hit the sell outs in the pocket. The yanks don't give a hoot too take relegation and a huge loss of jobs for the council to raise their heads maybe disgruntled former employees will pipd up. But maybe handing out leaflets outside Morgan's to people entering will be uncomfortable. As long as it's lawful what can they do?

A concerted effort to hand out leaflets to people thinking of buying stuff in the city centre shop. Not renewing season tickets until May will also be good if a big % of people don't renew early. Just some ideas to put some pressure on the owners and board.
Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 12:32 - Nov 19 with 2905 viewsBillyChong

Gone from a model club to a model of how not to run a club. They are leaving a fantastic legacy for their families, if I ever come across a Dineen for example the natural thought will be ‘oh you’re related to that greedy arsehole that screwed over Swansea City’.
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 12:54 - Nov 19 with 2830 viewsOptimisticJack

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 12:32 - Nov 19 by BillyChong

Gone from a model club to a model of how not to run a club. They are leaving a fantastic legacy for their families, if I ever come across a Dineen for example the natural thought will be ‘oh you’re related to that greedy arsehole that screwed over Swansea City’.

Agree wholeheartedly. The sell outs have lost all respect in this area. Time for them to clear off out of our club. They should have done that in fact when they sold out to the first persons who came along.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 12:57]

Optimisticjack

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 13:12 - Nov 19 with 2764 viewswhoflungdung

So smelly.

Back on topic .Off you go .

What ya reckon of our owner 's plans for us

Try a tidy answer

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 13:40 - Nov 19 with 2678 viewsTreforys_Jack

They were well within their rights to sell, no-one can deny this. However it's the lying and the deceit that went with it. Don't forget all these individuals were already taking either a hefty dividend or salary, Jenkins and Dineen had both. Simply put they were very wealthy already and had their investment returned many times over. I'll be honest l held them in the highest regard and was extremely proud to be run differently, how wrong i was. Gutted is an understatement.
Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 13:56 - Nov 19 with 2598 viewswaynekerr55

nigel

It may result in the Americans going after the sellers for not being upfront about aspects of the sale?

It may result in Gonzo et al. being frogmarched away from the club.

Yeah, there'll be short term pain but we have to go back to what got us here in the first place .

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 14:17 - Nov 19 with 2531 viewsswancity

nigel

Surely you can see the problems that the sale has caused. It's divided a solid, previously well run and respected Club which is now heading back into obscurity, it's causing rifts and ending friendships and relationships going back a long way. Most of all the Club is now owned by Amercican businessmen with questionable motives to the absolute detriment of fans who via the Trust have been treated shoddily and shabbily and that should never have happened.

So the benefits of legal action? It will galvanise the support once again, to collectively show solidarity and to once again get back what belongs to the Trust. It will show strength and will demonstrate unity again as everyone needs to be pulling together. Out of it will come a direct say in the running of the Club, not just being grateful to be able to attend meetings. A nice cup of tea and a biscuit with no power. What use is that?
The benefit to the team? A difficult one. As serious funds need to be made available in January and I'd like to think that we have at least 3/4 new players on the radar ready to step into our 1st team on the radar as without it we are gonners.

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 14:19 - Nov 19 with 2521 viewsswancity

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 13:56 - Nov 19 by waynekerr55

It may result in the Americans going after the sellers for not being upfront about aspects of the sale?

It may result in Gonzo et al. being frogmarched away from the club.

Yeah, there'll be short term pain but we have to go back to what got us here in the first place .

Absolutely but pandering and licking the shoes of the owners isn't going to get anyone anywhere. Action is needed.

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 14:40 - Nov 19 with 2422 viewswhoflungdung

Thank you A and Nigel

At this time ,I was simply looking as to what future might bring

Fook knows but thanks

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 16:07 - Nov 19 with 2188 viewsSmellyplumz

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 13:12 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

So smelly.

Back on topic .Off you go .

What ya reckon of our owner 's plans for us

Try a tidy answer

Our owners.... Ok well their plans are to make as much money out of us spending the least possible, in a nut shell.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 16:17 - Nov 19 with 2146 viewswhoflungdung

Better smelly

Now, would they not make more money while we are in Prem ?

If they buy the Trust out, what then

Fact is, none of us fookn know .....and that is what we should be concerned about

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 16:41 - Nov 19 with 2047 viewsRancid

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 16:17 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

Better smelly

Fact is, none of us fookn know .....and that is what we should be concerned about

Is it a possibility that we get relegated and the Yanks decide to walk away millions of pounds richer and then the old board riding back into town on white horses and 'saving' us yet again? The Yanks might even stick around for the parachute payments before handing over the reigns to none other than those heinous sellouts, who, having made their own monie(s) decide to have another go at it?

Could this happen?

Sorry didnt mean to quote.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 16:42]
Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 16:50 - Nov 19 with 2008 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 16:41 - Nov 19 by Rancid

Is it a possibility that we get relegated and the Yanks decide to walk away millions of pounds richer and then the old board riding back into town on white horses and 'saving' us yet again? The Yanks might even stick around for the parachute payments before handing over the reigns to none other than those heinous sellouts, who, having made their own monie(s) decide to have another go at it?

Could this happen?

Parachute payments will be held back if there is any indication owners will pocket it. They’ll hold it back.
Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 16:56 - Nov 19 with 1962 viewslondonlisa2001

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 16:41 - Nov 19 by Rancid

Could this happen?

Well one of the old board has recently become richer again if rumours of our Vice Chairman selling the remaining 1% shares he still owned in the club last week are true...
Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 16:56 - Nov 19 with 1962 viewswhoflungdung

So, as I say, nobody KNOWS

Thanks

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 16:59 - Nov 19 with 1946 viewsRancid

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 16:50 - Nov 19 by 34dfgdf54

Parachute payments will be held back if there is any indication owners will pocket it. They’ll hold it back.

They may well be content with just the 30 or 40 million they've made from just player sales then.Not bad for a year or so's work.
Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 17:02 - Nov 19 with 1931 viewsAguycalledJack

Personally I think legal action would in no particular order:

1. Show the Americans and the sell outs that we as fans have had enough of being shat on
2. Would force the sale of the shares as the Americans would not want their dirty laundry aired in public
3. Would mean that this is all finalised one way or the other. At least the trust will have shown some fight and not gone out with a whimper
4. Any award achieved by the trust can not then be reneged upon by the Americans. It would be legally enforceable
5. The true story of what actually happened regarding the sale of the club would most probably come out.

Remember that the Americans will not want bad press, so really will not and most likely do not want or need legal action.

Also remember that a win does not mean that the matter has to go to trial. Settlement can be achieved at any time during legal proceedings and a settlement at that stage would probably be better than the terms previously put to the vote by the trust, the terms that it appears the Americans are currently trying to renegotiate.

Just my own view of things.
Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 17:07 - Nov 19 with 1909 viewsBobby_Fischer

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 16:17 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

Better smelly

You're not very bright are you?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Jenkins Dineen Morgan on 17:09 - Nov 19 with 1895 viewswhoflungdung

Much appreciate the last comments .

It is possible to have some discussion on here without insult and abuse .Heatening stuff

I hope the fans make it very clear next game by fronting up to Jenkins as soon as he shows his scrawny face

Match days should be unbearable for him and his family too . He can't ban everyone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024