Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This.......................................... 17:35 - Dec 2 with 2426 viewsbluenile

putrid, rotting, corrupt, soulless, spineless, fightless, mess, of a cadaver of a so-called club. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING can save it now. Jenkins has sold his soul for 40 pieces of silver, along with all the other so-called disciples. There won't even be a corpse to pick over when this is over, and even the vultures will desert us as well............................It's over.............It's all over.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

This.......................................... on 17:40 - Dec 2 with 2372 viewsWingstandwood

The vultures indeed will desert but only after they've picked every bone bare, leaving not a single morsel from that once mouth watering, juicy and succulent Premier League carcass!!!!!

Argus!

This.......................................... on 17:42 - Dec 2 with 2352 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If The Trust had balls we could have had £20,000,000 ready and waiting for when the inevitable happens and we're valued around that amount in a few years time in League 1/2.

Instead we'll have £4-5m and 15% of a club in a dreadful financial situation which will be worth very little.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

This.......................................... on 17:45 - Dec 2 with 2320 viewsexiledclaseboy

On the plus side, I’m getting drunk.

Poll: Tory leader

This.......................................... on 17:45 - Dec 2 with 2311 viewsmonmouth

This.......................................... on 17:42 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If The Trust had balls we could have had £20,000,000 ready and waiting for when the inevitable happens and we're valued around that amount in a few years time in League 1/2.

Instead we'll have £4-5m and 15% of a club in a dreadful financial situation which will be worth very little.

The "Trust" will give it to the yanks to help cover wages. Mark my words.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This.......................................... on 17:46 - Dec 2 with 2303 viewsbluenile

It's easier now to have a kind of acceptance. We've had our day in the sun......................

This.......................................... on 17:47 - Dec 2 with 2281 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This.......................................... on 17:45 - Dec 2 by monmouth

The "Trust" will give it to the yanks to help cover wages. Mark my words.

I still think the delay is regarding the Americans wanting some sort of written guarantee The Trust will 'reinvest' the money under certain circumstances.

This.......................................... on 17:47 - Dec 2 with 2280 viewsexiledclaseboy

This.......................................... on 17:46 - Dec 2 by bluenile

It's easier now to have a kind of acceptance. We've had our day in the sun......................

“We had joy we had fun we had Cardiff on the run...”

Ah.

Poll: Tory leader

This.......................................... on 17:51 - Dec 2 with 2224 viewsbluenile

Login to get fewer ads

This.......................................... on 17:57 - Dec 2 with 2177 viewslifelong

This.......................................... on 17:45 - Dec 2 by exiledclaseboy

On the plus side, I’m getting drunk.

I’m out in Tenerife doing that at this very moment, watched the game in a bar in company with some Stoke supporters, who were very tidy people, We’ve got no hope of staying up.. it’s very sad.
This.......................................... on 18:01 - Dec 2 with 2128 viewsWingstandwood

This.......................................... on 17:47 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I still think the delay is regarding the Americans wanting some sort of written guarantee The Trust will 'reinvest' the money under certain circumstances.

Aye, that would not surprise me in the slightest. A case of "be a good lot you bunch of yellow bellied subservient mugs and help to pay the players wages cos Huey boy D.O.F has been a complete and utter clown".

Argus!

This.......................................... on 18:27 - Dec 2 with 2048 viewsOldjack

This.......................................... on 17:42 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

4-5 mill you say ,those yanks will not part with that once the penny drops

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This.......................................... on 18:33 - Dec 2 with 2001 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This.......................................... on 18:27 - Dec 2 by Oldjack

4-5 mill you say ,those yanks will not part with that once the penny drops

I am sure they will. It was such a ridiculously biased deal in favour of them, they'd be stupid not to.

They will have no doubt had their own lawyers look into the situation and the fact they are willing to settle for up to £5,000,000 suggests they were told they had a very real chance of losing and having to pay much more.

This.......................................... on 18:35 - Dec 2 with 1969 viewsFlashberryjack

Maybe we could sell Clucus, Messa and Baston in the January window, we could then reinvest the £10,000 we'll get for them on a £4000 player from the conference.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

This.......................................... on 18:38 - Dec 2 with 1943 viewslonglostjack

This.......................................... on 18:33 - Dec 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am sure they will. It was such a ridiculously biased deal in favour of them, they'd be stupid not to.

They will have no doubt had their own lawyers look into the situation and the fact they are willing to settle for up to £5,000,000 suggests they were told they had a very real chance of losing and having to pay much more.

Exactly and the Quisling Trust Board will present it as a triumph of their negotiating skills.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

This.......................................... on 18:43 - Dec 2 with 1907 viewsbryanwadesquiff

This.......................................... on 18:43 - Dec 2 with 1905 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This.......................................... on 18:38 - Dec 2 by longlostjack

Exactly and the Quisling Trust Board will present it as a triumph of their negotiating skills.

Let's not excuse or forget the former board members who helped negotiate this deal as well as do their utmost to 'persuade' members to vote in favour of it.

It still puzzles me how posters on here with absolutely no experience of these sort of deals could see and did say exactly how the 'deal' would pan out, yet the elected board members whose job it is to examine this fully could not.

This.......................................... on 18:43 - Dec 2 with 1900 viewstomdickharry

And with the tag of the rent of the stadium around our neck.
This.......................................... on 19:06 - Dec 2 with 1801 viewsFlashberryjack

This.......................................... on 18:43 - Dec 2 by tomdickharry

And with the tag of the rent of the stadium around our neck.

That deal should never be allowed to go through.......it will though.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024