Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember The Days... 23:02 - Dec 7 with 2010 viewsBrazzi44

When Swansea took the high ground on all matters concerning the proper running of a football club? Having a local businessman with the club at heart running the show? A club living within its means, constantly making excellent managerial appointments and signing good players with decent sell on value? Playing great football, the envy of most other premiership clubs, thus ensuring that Swansea were most other supporters "second team". I never thought I would see a club, so obviously set up for success, go down the toilet so quick. All down to the American takeover?
Remember The Days... on 23:07 - Dec 7 with 1992 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yeah. That died in 2013

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Remember The Days... on 23:12 - Dec 7 with 1985 viewsEasternJack

Yes. I remember the days before that as well. And before still... etc

Swings and roundabouts.

The business/ownership side I care less and less about. But for my money, the current wave of rot set in years before the Americans were on the scene.

The 💩 that we have to witness each weekend is of a much more pressing concern. Sadly I think this is our year to go back down.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Remember The Days... on 00:09 - Dec 8 with 1939 viewsswan65split

that died when greed and looking after oneself became the norm
Remember The Days... on 07:26 - Dec 8 with 1809 viewsKilkennyjack

Every decision at a football has to be focused on football outcomes.

Once other factors become the focus, then the football side suffers.
From getting rid of Michael, to selling the club to the yanks - all driven by factors other than football.

From Jack to a King seems to mark out the change that has caused our rapid decline.
Monk personifies it.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 7:26]

Beware of the Risen People

Remember The Days... on 08:51 - Dec 8 with 1723 viewsPegojack

Don't blame the Americans, it changed the day the backstabbing sell-outs decided to sacrifice their personal integrity for a wallet full of cash.
Remember The Days... on 10:38 - Dec 8 with 1641 viewsHuwJackBastard

I think its more down to one mans C*ck and later his divorce which has ruined us. going back as far as monk..

think about it - makes more sense than anything else.
Remember The Days... on 13:38 - Dec 8 with 1563 viewsOldjack

Remember The Days... on 10:38 - Dec 8 by HuwJackBastard

I think its more down to one mans C*ck and later his divorce which has ruined us. going back as far as monk..

Yep ,i think you're on a winner there, and that road then led to pure greed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Remember The Days... on 13:44 - Dec 8 with 1550 viewsLeonWasGod

Remember The Days... on 07:26 - Dec 8 by Kilkennyjack

Every decision at a football has to be focused on football outcomes.

Once other factors become the focus, then the football side suffers.
From getting rid of Michael, to selling the club to the yanks - all driven by factors other than football.

From Jack to a King seems to mark out the change that has caused our rapid decline.
Monk personifies it.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 7:26]

Absofarkinlutely. I'm sure this is what confuses some of these non-football money men who buy up football clubs. They think if the rationalise suppliers, renegotiate debt payments, cut wages, increase commercial revenue and basically get the accounts in a healthier position it makes for a successful business.

Oh, and look there's a football game going on over there...who wants a jolly in the Directors box?
Login to get fewer ads

Remember The Days... on 18:01 - Dec 8 with 1457 viewscastlejack

Remember The Days... on 10:38 - Dec 8 by HuwJackBastard

Who’s divorce? Morgan’s?

Poll: Next Swans manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024