Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki 08:50 - Jan 31 with 1351 viewsSTID2017

After the Anfield debacle, many on her questioned Ayew's commitment.
Since he pulled on a Swans shirt Sam has been slated.
For most of his time with us, Ki has been slated.
Last night all three showed what good players they are.
Ayew in particular is in the thick of everything lately.
As good as, if not better than his brother IMO

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 09:28 - Jan 31 with 1278 viewsFireboy2

They are all good players and it shows when a good manager comes in when they totally change,literally overight

CC is obviously a good man manager,he knows how a player thinks,every human being is different,has different personalities and CC knows how to get the best out of this lot,one player might need a rollocking but another might need an arm around his shoulder,CC has worked out how our players tick and what encompasses it all is positivity,he gets them up for the games,he seems to be tactically sound when you take into account the last 2 PL games,the players have bought into his mentality and its paying off big style

It also shows why PC isnt a good manager as he seemed to be the total opposite,his body language,demeanour was negative;plus his gameplans were the same and it obviously rubbed off on the players

Lets hope we can get a couple of players in today to keep the others on their toes plus fresh faces bring fresh personalities which will in turn brng competition for places which can only be good
Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 09:46 - Jan 31 with 1241 viewstheloneranger

Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 09:28 - Jan 31 by Fireboy2

They are all good players and it shows when a good manager comes in when they totally change,literally overight

CC is obviously a good man manager,he knows how a player thinks,every human being is different,has different personalities and CC knows how to get the best out of this lot,one player might need a rollocking but another might need an arm around his shoulder,CC has worked out how our players tick and what encompasses it all is positivity,he gets them up for the games,he seems to be tactically sound when you take into account the last 2 PL games,the players have bought into his mentality and its paying off big style

It also shows why PC isnt a good manager as he seemed to be the total opposite,his body language,demeanour was negative;plus his gameplans were the same and it obviously rubbed off on the players

Lets hope we can get a couple of players in today to keep the others on their toes plus fresh faces bring fresh personalities which will in turn brng competition for places which can only be good

I think it was Ruud Gullit on MotD last year said....

"A good manager is someone who is a good Man Manager

And...." A good coach is someone who is good at Coaching Players"

Sounds extremely simple... but not everyone can get it right...as PC found out

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 09:47 - Jan 31 with 1225 viewsperchrockjack

He was abject

He isn't now and it's now that matters

This applies to last season

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 10:27 - Jan 31 with 1152 viewsdameedna

Was thinkng about those three after the game. As well as those three I have also been impressed with Naughton Sanches and Mesa. Dont really get the criticism. That was one hell of a cross from Naughton to Clucas.

However there is one player that tends to go under my radar and Carlos has clearly been impressed. Leroy Fer. Bugger me sideways he is having a hell of a run. If he had passed to Ayew or stuck it in the net he would have been up there with the stars. Very impressed with Fer.
Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 10:50 - Jan 31 with 1062 viewsJethroJack

Fact is virtually EVERY player in the squad has improved under Carlos in a very short time....Prem & FA Cup teams. Even introducing Connor at right back has worked (Clem would not have done that).

The only 2 that aren't quite firing (yet) are Wilf & Sanches, partly due to fitness & injury.

FFS extend Carlos's 6 month contract NOW, before another club comes sniffing around!
Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 11:06 - Jan 31 with 1012 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 10:27 - Jan 31 by dameedna

Was thinkng about those three after the game. As well as those three I have also been impressed with Naughton Sanches and Mesa. Dont really get the criticism. That was one hell of a cross from Naughton to Clucas.

However there is one player that tends to go under my radar and Carlos has clearly been impressed. Leroy Fer. Bugger me sideways he is having a hell of a run. If he had passed to Ayew or stuck it in the net he would have been up there with the stars. Very impressed with Fer.

Fer really showed up last night. There was a point in the second half where he was contesting a loose ball with Ozil and there was no way he wasn't going to win it. Got a free kick for his trouble . I was gutted he didn't score in the first half as it would have been a great goal. His through ball to Clucas was perfect , pity the defender got a stud on it.

Ki did all the unglamourous work for us and did it superbly well. The heartbeat of our side last night .

Ayew is looking to be twice the player his brother was with us, great work rate. He must have run his nuts off last night. Brilliant, he will be a sought after player in the summer.

Clucas deserves an apology from me and here it is , I'm sorry Sam. Obviously emasculated by Clement's negative football his attacking play shone out like a beacon last night. Man of the match with two very good finishes. Maybe there's a Jamie Vary in there which no one else has spotted . Nobody wants to see any player of ours fail and I'm delighted he gave such a good performance last night. Fabulous Sam.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 11:18 - Jan 31 with 962 viewsyescomeon

Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 10:50 - Jan 31 by JethroJack

Fact is virtually EVERY player in the squad has improved under Carlos in a very short time....Prem & FA Cup teams. Even introducing Connor at right back has worked (Clem would not have done that).

The only 2 that aren't quite firing (yet) are Wilf & Sanches, partly due to fitness & injury.

FFS extend Carlos's 6 month contract NOW, before another club comes sniffing around!

I had a panic myself last night when I remembered CC's contract is only up till the end of the season. I'd offer him an extension now, but if what he said when he's arrived was true, he likes to work on short term contracts.

Upthecity!

Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 11:24 - Jan 31 with 938 views34dfgdf54

Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 11:18 - Jan 31 by yescomeon

I had a panic myself last night when I remembered CC's contract is only up till the end of the season. I'd offer him an extension now, but if what he said when he's arrived was true, he likes to work on short term contracts.

I'm not getting too excited, I thought Clement was the next Madrid manager at one stage last year.

Let's see what happens for the rest of this season. Fingers crossed he keeps us up.
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 11:32 - Jan 31 with 898 viewsyescomeon

Jordan Ayew, Clucas, Ki on 11:24 - Jan 31 by 34dfgdf54

I'm not getting too excited, I thought Clement was the next Madrid manager at one stage last year.

Let's see what happens for the rest of this season. Fingers crossed he keeps us up.

Yeah I get what your say mate. Night and day PC and CC though.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024