Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Volunteer required for talk sport 21:39 - Jan 30 with 1823 viewsperchrockjack

Now come on boys, talksport with Adrian Durham will be all over Arse tomorrow.

Instead of the usual London callers what say we ring the kunt up and make him realise that maybe we are a remarkable club .

We re unpredictable for sure and Pundits should recognise this

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Volunteer required for talk sport on 21:48 - Jan 30 with 1772 viewsphact0rri

To be fair they were almost on their knees begging for some welsh voices last week after the liverpool turn over and they got maybe two jacks who managed to call in.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Volunteer required for talk sport on 21:50 - Jan 30 with 1748 viewsperchrockjack

Must have missed that

What I didn't was two whole days of Liverpool callers ....from Reading, London, South Wales ,Bristol and all points south ...the utter cocks

Volunteer required for talk sport on 21:52 - Jan 30 with 1726 viewsWAFU

Volunteer required for talk sport on 21:50 - Jan 30 by perchrockjack

Must have missed that

What I didn't was two whole days of Liverpool callers ....from Reading, London, South Wales ,Bristol and all points south ...the utter cocks

You had enough to say for yourself about James McCarthy the other week. Clearly full of hot air. You go on there.
Volunteer required for talk sport on 21:55 - Jan 30 with 1707 viewsperchrockjack

Why turn this into personal abuse

After a great result you come up with that

Forget perch or dung and just be happy

I ll try but domestic circumstances are difficult for me between 4- 6 .

Ok son

Volunteer required for talk sport on 22:15 - Jan 30 with 1644 viewsJack_Meoff

Volunteer required for talk sport on 21:55 - Jan 30 by perchrockjack

Why turn this into personal abuse

After a great result you come up with that

Forget perch or dung and just be happy

I ll try but domestic circumstances are difficult for me between 4- 6 .

Ok son

The nights are getting lighter now perch. Surely you can get out of your coffin around 5ish?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Volunteer required for talk sport on 22:27 - Jan 30 with 1565 viewsunion_jack

Just listening to the call-in now and a Liverpool supporter on wanting Fabianski who saved us from a hammering. We this, we that all with the broadest of a SW Wales accents. What a tw@t!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Volunteer required for talk sport on 22:49 - Jan 30 with 1485 viewsphact0rri

Volunteer required for talk sport on 22:27 - Jan 30 by union_jack

Just listening to the call-in now and a Liverpool supporter on wanting Fabianski who saved us from a hammering. We this, we that all with the broadest of a SW Wales accents. What a tw@t!

I may have been laughing at this caller with coworkers asking me what was so funny...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Volunteer required for talk sport on 22:52 - Jan 30 with 1462 viewsPrivate_Partz

A glory hunting plonker of the highest order and that sounded like Swansea accent..... you can't make it up at times.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Volunteer required for talk sport on 22:55 - Jan 30 with 1437 viewspencoedjack

I heard him as well

What a knob
Volunteer required for talk sport on 23:01 - Jan 30 with 1393 viewslifelong

On Talk Sport news at 10 I’m sure I heard the newscaster say “Arsenal have just gifted Swansea 3 points.”
Volunteer required for talk sport on 23:04 - Jan 30 with 1370 views1462jack

Volunteer required for talk sport on 23:01 - Jan 30 by lifelong

On Talk Sport news at 10 I’m sure I heard the newscaster say “Arsenal have just gifted Swansea 3 points.”

It’s always been the same, always how bad they were not how good the swans played as darren would say F@ck them
Volunteer required for talk sport on 23:05 - Jan 30 with 1364 viewsAndy1300

Volunteer required for talk sport on 23:01 - Jan 30 by lifelong

I heard that too

Tosser, we deserved all we got tonight

Number 1 team in Wales

Volunteer required for talk sport on 23:07 - Jan 30 with 1356 viewsshandyjack

guy called John with the thickest welsh accent must phone up every day, supports Liverpool and spouts so much crap it's unreal.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Volunteer required for talk sport on 23:24 - Jan 30 with 1307 viewsWAFU

Volunteer required for talk sport on 22:55 - Jan 30 by pencoedjack

I heard him as well

What a knob

Maybe perch did phone up himself then
Volunteer required for talk sport on 23:57 - Jan 30 with 1227 viewsBirchgrovejack

Yep heard this guy too. What a tool.
Worse part is he 2 swans fans they had on tonight and after the Liverpool game, couldn't string a sentence together.... it's embarrassing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024