Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced 19:08 - Mar 3 with 2034 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 19:23 - Mar 3 with 1953 viewsGowerjack

A garlic aroma that could level Tacoma...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 19:25 - Mar 3 with 1943 viewsmonmouth

I thought you meant 'I'd like to teach the world to sing' but that would be 47 years.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 19:34 - Mar 3 with 1902 viewsmonmouth

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 19:25 - Mar 3 by monmouth

I thought you meant 'I'd like to teach the world to sing' but that would be 47 years.

Just before I start seriously drinking, another record. We have the best penalty record in the premier league ever.

Only Sinclair's miss against Man City stops a perfect 21/21.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 20:01 - Mar 3 with 1848 viewsDarran

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 19:23 - Mar 3 by Gowerjack

A garlic aroma that could level Tacoma...

It wouldn’t be allowed these days with all the poncey SJW’s like you.

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 20:17 - Mar 3 with 1806 viewsGowerjack

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 20:01 - Mar 3 by Darran

It wouldn’t be allowed these days with all the poncey SJW’s like you.

Don't be a twãt.

Plastic since 1974

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 20:20 - Mar 3 with 1801 viewsSwanzay

Why is this on the football thread...
Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 20:28 - Mar 3 with 1774 viewsDarran

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 20:17 - Mar 3 by Gowerjack

Don't be a twãt.

Well do think it would with all you twerps being outraged about everything?

Serious question.

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 20:53 - Mar 3 with 1739 viewsoldcob

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 20:20 - Mar 3 by Swanzay

And all this time I though Dazza was perfect and an example to follow. Another illusion shattered.
Login to get fewer ads

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 20:58 - Mar 3 with 1722 viewsGowerjack

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 20:28 - Mar 3 by Darran

Well do think it would with all you twerps being outraged about everything?

Serious question.

What am I outraged against then?

Plastic since 1974

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:03 - Mar 3 with 1710 viewsDarran

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 20:58 - Mar 3 by Gowerjack

What am I outraged against then?

Most things these days,you’ve changed.

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:04 - Mar 3 with 1704 viewsJackfath

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:03 - Mar 3 by Darran

What have you done with our friend Perchie?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:05 - Mar 3 with 1696 viewsGowerjack

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:03 - Mar 3 by Darran

Bûllshit

Plastic since 1974

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:07 - Mar 3 with 1683 viewsDarran

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:04 - Mar 3 by Jackfath

He’s over on the other site talking his usual shite.

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:07 - Mar 3 with 1681 viewslonglostjack

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 20:20 - Mar 3 by Swanzay

Cos the Swans rocked today !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:08 - Mar 3 with 1678 viewsDarran

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:05 - Mar 3 by Gowerjack

Bûllshit

Not.

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:08 - Mar 3 with 1672 viewsJackfath

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:07 - Mar 3 by Darran

He’s over on the other site talking his usual shite.

I'm banned from there.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:09 - Mar 3 with 1671 viewsspiderboy

The phrase"you've changed" scares me no end.
Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:10 - Mar 3 with 1667 viewsDarran

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:08 - Mar 3 by Jackfath

I'm banned from there.

You can still read it.

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:15 - Mar 3 with 1648 viewsJackfath

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:10 - Mar 3 by Darran

You can still read it.

I really don't want to. I like it here.

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:20 - Mar 3 with 1640 viewsoldcob

Happy 39th Birthday to one of the greatest records ever produced on 21:04 - Mar 3 by Jackfath

I miss Perchie. He makes the rest of us seem clever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024