Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Rog.. 18:02 - Mar 9 with 2062 views34dfgdf54

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/story-swansea-citys-1

Good read that.

Our keeper didn’t turn up once for a Boys and Girls Clubs of Wales trial when we were kids and someone needed to cover, I volunteered because Rog let me use his gloves. Top man.

Awesome when he was pulling those saves off at Tatey’s testimonial.
Big Rog.. on 18:34 - Mar 9 with 1984 viewsJBT95

He made some fantastic saves at Tate's testimonial. You'd never think he was retired tbh.
Big Rog.. on 13:15 - Mar 10 with 1706 viewsdickythorpe

Legend
Big Rog.. on 14:46 - Mar 10 with 1622 viewsBenJ94

Legend is roger! I remember walking out with him as a mascot down the vetch against Southend, I'm sure we lost something like 4-2 and had 2-3 players sent off?
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:47]
Big Rog.. on 22:17 - Mar 10 with 1495 viewsGowerjack

Simpler times.

A proper hero Rog.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Big Rog.. on 00:08 - Mar 11 with 1404 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Big Rog.. on 14:46 - Mar 10 by BenJ94

Legend is roger! I remember walking out with him as a mascot down the vetch against Southend, I'm sure we lost something like 4-2 and had 2-3 players sent off?
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:47]

I still think he was binned far too soon by jackett

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Big Rog.. on 10:02 - Mar 11 with 1269 viewsDewi1jack

Lovely lad to talk to.
Lot of time for Rog
Had many a conversation on the team bus (double manning to get them home from the longer trips!!) with Rog.
Loved their card school as well as a beer and fish supper after the game

Remember picking my car up the next day from the Autoglass and it having been broken into (H 963 reg VW Jetta GTi) and the only thing the b'stards nicked was my 3 yr old daughters car seat.
Even if we'd have lost, I'd have been too p1ssed to drive home, so it still would have had a busted window

I remember seeing Wembley and our end being empty.
Still noisy b'stards though

Hope the boys and girls who've sadly passed on from those very high (and many exceptional lows) and are watching us from on high are enjoying their new life as much as we are recently.
And still loud and proud

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Big Rog.. on 10:03 - Mar 11 with 1265 viewsDr_Winston

Big Rog.. on 00:08 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I still think he was binned far too soon by jackett

Nah. He was about done by then.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024