Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier League table since Christmas 15:03 - Apr 10 with 3333 viewsKennedy

Just call me JFK

Premier League table since Christmas on 15:35 - Apr 10 with 3264 viewsTheResurrection

And still the mugs among us will moan.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

N/A. on 16:02 - Apr 10 with 3220 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:55]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Premier League table since Christmas on 16:05 - Apr 10 with 3214 viewsmagicdaps10

Survival is the first and foremost but i would not gloat or take any crumb of comfort from this.

Remember the league table after christmas last season.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Premier League table since Christmas on 16:48 - Apr 10 with 3146 viewsLeonWasGod

We're slipping. We were second in the form table after his first month or two. All down hill from here

It is good. I'd love us to be able to work on our approach to away games, but that's a minor gripe. But I suppose it doesn't matter as much as getting over the line. He's done a truly fantastic job. Amazing really considering the players we've lost through injury and the tools he's had to work with. Let's hope he finishes it off - it's looking like he will, but I won't stop crapping myself at matches until he does.
Premier League table since Christmas on 17:33 - Apr 10 with 3066 viewsTheResurrection

N/A. on 16:02 - Apr 10 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:55]

Now this is an excellent point, well made. At last, some decent contribution.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024