Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will you miss about the Premier league. 23:22 - May 9 with 2123 viewsJack_76

Watching the live streams for me and being on MOTD.
What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:24 - May 9 with 2097 viewsRevJames

Listening to pundits trying to say something positive about us even when we'd beaten one of the big teams.

Won't miss the media hype. It really isn't the best league in the world with so many average to poor teams in the bottom half
What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:29 - May 9 with 2051 viewsomarjack

I 100% agree with you..and I might add..

-I will miss the coverage..the importance of the PL..and the fact we were playing on a global level..and being known worldwide..but now if we get stuck in the Championship,we'll be lost..
-Beating the big teams has given us most thrilling moments..meanwhile now all we have to look forward to is beating dross like Reading and Nottingham Forest.
-most importantly..I will miss the fact that we worked so very hard to be where we are (were)..and every moment of the last 7 years was the reward of our achievement..but alas..we took it for granted and now it's gone.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:31 - May 9 with 2024 viewsjack2jack

Everything.
What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:32 - May 9 with 2009 viewsGully

Sold out stadium every week
MOTD
Signing players for multi million pounds
Exposure worldwide
Media coverage
Better quality football
I prefer less matches also
Paul Merson's tips
Looking down at Leeds

But i won't be missing it as i'm a Brighton fan. :-)
What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:33 - May 9 with 2001 viewsGeoffThom

What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:32 - May 9 by Gully

MOTD
Exposure worldwide
Media coverage
Better quality football
Paul Merson's tips
Looking down at Leeds

Not the stupid ko times and days that's for sure
What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:36 - May 9 with 1973 viewsJack_76

The odd win here and there against the top clubs were good times.
What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:37 - May 9 with 1956 viewsa_Swanderful_life

MOTD
Exposure worldwide
Media coverage
Better quality football
Paul Merson's tips
Looking down at Leeds

enjoy it brighton fan

our pain will be yours in 2 years tops
What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:44 - May 9 with 1882 viewssainthelens

MOTD
Exposure worldwide
Media coverage
Better quality football
Paul Merson's tips
Looking down at Leeds

It's cold tonight, keep your shirt tucked in.
Login to get fewer ads

What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:49 - May 9 with 1840 viewsThe_undecided

Being in the Premier League......Mixing it up week in week out with the big boys, taking the odd scalp here and there. MOTD on a Saturday night.

Just the feeling of the club being at a more professional level
What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:51 - May 9 with 1821 viewsomarjack

What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:49 - May 9 by The_undecided

Being in the Premier League......Mixing it up week in week out with the big boys, taking the odd scalp here and there. MOTD on a Saturday night.

Just the feeling of the club being at a more professional level

Yes..a real pro league..unlike the f*cking pub league we're stuck in now..but let's face it..it's more our level.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 23:54]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:54 - May 9 with 1804 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The city and local economy will miss out more than us fans that’s for sure

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What will you miss about the Premier league. on 23:59 - May 9 with 1760 viewsKingBony

Nothing it’s been crap for three years. Didn’t want to go down as it’ll just be more crap at a crapper (is that even a word) level.

But I’d fallen out of love with the unrecognisable team that used to be a massive part of my life and enjoyment.

I tend to do other things these days anyway so I won’t miss much.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

What will you miss about the Premier league. on 00:26 - May 10 with 1693 viewssainthelens

Try and take some positives chaps. We've lived a dream for best part of 5/6/7 years. For some of us have been fortunate to share with our loved ones and witnessed amazing days/ nights. Certain individuals may have taken our club away, but cannot take our memories.
What will you miss about the Premier league. on 00:36 - May 10 with 1636 viewsMorristonmike

Not so much!i have been to around 3 games since being in the prem
Used to be able to get a ticket no sweat every week and i would be there every week. Then the new fans came in so i thought the swans can get f**ed. Been to 2 cup games this season and one last night and oh how its changed.

Being asked to sit down on the biggest game of the season.. People instead of standing up clinging to the chair just about getting their ass of it when they cant see.

If going down means them all crawling back to wherever they were before happy days!! Bunch of cut outs down there

Motd i supoose but dont watch it much anymore anyway.
Do want us to return though
[Post edited 10 May 2018 0:50]
What will you miss about the Premier league. on 00:43 - May 10 with 1616 viewsphact0rri

See matches every week despite being across the pond. Hearing pundits even mention us. Being able to tell people where I'm from with a premiere league side to reference. No way I'd mention the scummers in the same breath as my home village.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024